Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,573 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste (117038 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) / Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by louken(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
May God protect us from evil women
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by c4tnoelz: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
delta ppl no dey carry last nah am nt surprise
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by justdivine: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Y
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by activelyA(f): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
sad
Ahbeg what other case is the woman helping the police to investigate again...haba!...
They caught the woman already, she is the culprit, what again is there to help in investigate!
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by Islie: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
An aggrieved housewife, Annabel Owhoghovo, of Owohelogbo community Isoko axis in Delta State, on Friday, allegedly dumped her six-month-old baby at a dump site after having a quarrel with her husband.

Some women sha!!!!

Thinking with her fish-brain
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by papauju(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
It is not the problem of Nigerian women, but of many women all over the world, 98% of people in prison for killing there children in europe are women
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by montezz(f): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
what's with all these strange news.....a mother throwing her own child away over some silly argument? She must be sick! What crime has d baby committed to deserve such! If its not a rape case,its a mother dumping her child in a heap of a trash or sumone killing/kidnapping d oda. What is Nigeria turning into?
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
wicked woman.
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by dammytosh: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
END OF MARRIAGE.

but i won't be surprised if the f00lish man takes her back.
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by eddyfmbag: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Why is it that delta state is predominantly full of family crisis!?

1 Like

Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by lebete3000: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
ellechrystal:
Silly woman.no matter what u shouldn't leave ur child let alone dump him in such a place.some women r the reasons y pple say all women r bad.trust me the r so many decent , well mannered n sweet ladies out there.
Y not massage ur hubby's feet n let peace reign. That simple action would ve prevented all these mess.
N am sure d man has a huge part to play in her displaying such attitude.
Both ve questions to answer.

Oya come and massage my weary thighs dear.
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by leederrty1997: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
It semms she is crazy. Her baby, on a dump site... Oh no, she is mad?
For real Nigerian histories, places, culture and tradition, legends, and lifestyle in the 70, visit www.oldnaija. and thank me later.
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by kayti(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
am not suprised an uncle of mine got married to two women from that area on two different occasions,
now i can bet you he will never smeel that territory
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by Neplusultra(f): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
D same Delta where a woman put her dog together with her baby and d dog ate the baby
Na wa o!
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by Neplusultra(f): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
eddyfmbag:
My tots too.
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by Truckpusher(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
ahnie:
Not All women are MOTHERs.its allowed for your adrenaline to go riot after the fistcuff with the husband,but why involving and dumpin the Baby inside a wastebin?
That clearly say it all - She's got some problems.
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by femi4: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
ahnie:
Not All women are MOTHERs.its allowed for your adrenaline to go riot after the fistcuff with the husband,but why involving and dumpin the Baby inside a wastebin?
Perhaps the baby look so much like the husband, hence aggression transferred. grin grin
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by Truckpusher(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
eddyfmbag:
Socio-economic problems coupled with an oppressive cultural structure is a common cause of these family crisis .

If these problems aren't solved we should expect people doing anything to their spouses to get a sense of justice even as it is obvious that the woman is sick in the head and also fed up.
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by goshen26: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
so na scratch my back caused d trouble? haba, Whr 1000s are out thr to even use their tongue self.

wat a shame! that they involved their innocent baby
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by RealAlfranco: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:
[size=13pt]OOH LAWD. THIS IGBO PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO WICKED AND HEARTLESS embarassed HOW CAN SOMEONE THROW A WHOLE BABY INSIDE REFUSE THE RATE OF UNWANTED PREGNANCY AND ILITERACY IN THE SOUTH EAST IS TOO HIGH THATS WHY THEY DON'T VALUE HUMAN LIVES. REALLY SAD embarassed[/size]
Did u read the thread at all? And when has Delta state turned to a south-eastern state? Did you read the name of the woman? How did u conclude that she's igbo?? My God,some people.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by ylaa(f): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
THIS IS MORE THAN CODEINE
CODEINE WILL NOT MAKE HER ABANDON HER BABY
THIS IS PURELY HATRED FOR BOTH FATHER AND INNOCENT BABY
MAY GOD FORGIVE HER.
madridguy:
THE WIFE MUST BE HIGH ON CODEINE.
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by victorazy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
ellechrystal:
Silly woman.no matter what u shouldn't leave ur child let alone dump him in such a place.some women r the reasons y pple say all women r bad.trust me the r so many decent , well mannered n sweet ladies out there.
Y not massage ur hubby's feet n let peace reign. That simple action would ve prevented all these mess.
N am sure d man has a huge part to play in her displaying such attitude.
Both ve questions to answer.

No more love
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
If dey check dat woman well na sapele water dey run through her veins
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by silverr(f): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:
[size=13pt]OOH LAWD. THIS IGBO PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO WICKED AND HEARTLESS embarassed HOW CAN SOMEONE THROW A WHOLE BABY INSIDE REFUSE THE RATE OF UNWANTED PREGNANCY AND ILITERACY IN THE SOUTH EAST IS TOO HIGH THATS WHY THEY DON'T VALUE HUMAN LIVES. REALLY SAD embarassed[/size]

I thought the Niger Deltans aren't part of the Igbos.
Isoko for that matter? They are one with Nigeria no call Igbo again abeg

1 Like

Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by silverr(f): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by khalids: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:

abeg cut the crap. find another thread for this your nonsence

1 Like

Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by donfemzy: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by condralbede(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
She said the wife was presently helping the Police at the Police division in their investigations.....What's thr to investigation again
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by menix(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:

Now I see u grew up in the waste, common traditional names u can't differentiate.
Only God knows ow dull u re buh u can enrol here

Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by free2ryhme: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
When a mother abandons her natural role of protecting her offspring especially a toddler,then psychological problems has set in,arresting her shows that our society is still primitive,she needs help and not arrest,it's a shame that we are still at this level

2 Likes

Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by Gabaleve(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Am sure dey bought d baby
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by 123CarZ(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
ellechrystal:
Trust me the r so many well mannered n sweet ladies out there.

uhm....abeg wia dem day Searching wt binoculars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.