Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Calabar And Dogmeat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Calabar And Dogmeat (1872 Views)

How To Cook Dog Meat For Soup(strictly Calabar And Ondo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calabar And Dogmeat by Cee9(m): 4:09am On Oct 11, 2015
Dog meat is been eaten in some other states in Nigeria. But when it comes to akwa ibom/calabar, it is a different ball game together.Am not a fan of Dog Meat but i sure do have friends who are top fans.One of them, once shared a story of how his father bought a DOG to celebrate fathers day lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided.To my fellow nairalanders, what makes the calabar recipe special, and what makes dog meat delicacy special?
Re: Calabar And Dogmeat by Cee9(m): 6:10am On Oct 12, 2015
Cee9:
Dog meat is been eaten in some other states in Nigeria. But when it comes to akwa ibom/calabar, it is a different ball game together.Am not a fan of Dog Meat but i sure do have friends who are top fans.One of them, once shared a story of how his father bought a DOG to celebrate fathers day lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided.To my fellow nairalanders, what makes the calabar recipe special, and what makes dog meat delicacy special?
60 views no reply, no comments.. hmm,seems i posted in the wrong forum. maybe i should go to twitter where nigerians dey, seems here is for americans.Abi dog meat fans no dey here?
Re: Calabar And Dogmeat by aydelicious: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Cee9:
60 views no reply, no comments.. hmm,seems i posted in the wrong forum. maybe i should go to twitter where nigerians dey, seems here is for americans.Abi dog meat fans no dey here?
you are on a right track,is because they may short of words now.
Re: Calabar And Dogmeat by Cee9(m): 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
aydelicious:

you are on a right track,is because they may short of words now.
i guess so...
Re: Calabar And Dogmeat by aydelicious: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
Cee9:
i guess so...
alright then.
Re: Calabar And Dogmeat by Cee9(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2015
i cannot believe dog price is also increasing just like goat and ram

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Very Delicious Home Made Pizza. Photos / Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) / Are Pepper Leaves Edible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.