Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? (2183 Views)

Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? / Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 11, 2015
Hello, I was thinking about this recently and I decided to pop this question. Everybody will stand before the stand before the judgment throne on the last day no doubt and answer questions about our deeds while on earth but after all that, if you survive the judgment day, you discover that you are among those of us who are qualified to make heaven and spend eternity up there with God and all the angels, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Elijah and all the the good people. Then God decides to allow people to make their choice either to spend eternity in heaven or earth, where would you want to spend yours? Remember in heaven you'll be a spirit being, no cars, Internet, smartphones, you will be given your white garment, 247 you'll be singing praise and worship, choir practice, blowing trumpet, running errands, bow down and worship the master and so on but on earth, you'll have all these things. Lamborghini, bugatti, Ferrari, champagne, and the rest. No poverty, terrorism, disease, plane crash. Just enjoy enjoy enjoy till infinity...
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2015
I Olaleye Olusanya will not stand before the throne of God to be judged but to be rewarded. That been said, I will spend my eternity here on the new earth.
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by milkymesh: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2015
Earth.
Reason:
1. what would be doing in heaven. Singing praises and worship. Boring.
2. No fun in heaven. Think of what make life tick for you here. The will be absent in heaven.
3. I don,t think I can even make heaven. I,m not hypocrite. I know I am.
4. A bird in hand is worth more thousands in the bush(heaven) you are not sure of.
Hope you understand.
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I Olaleye Olusanya will not stand before the throne of God to be judged but to be rewarded. That been said, I will spend my eternity here on the new earth.
but before the reward, there must be a screening called judgment. Even men of God are not exempted.
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2015
LOL...Where did you get all these from OP? Do you study your Bible at all? Smh!

God will never do anything contrary to His word. What you put up there is more of your own imagination. Those who make it into the Kingdom of Rigteousness would reign with Jesus Christ for a 1000 years on earth when Satan has been bounded and thrown in jail.

So basically, Christ is coming for His bride first to keep her from the trial and tribulations of the Anti-Christ; then 7 years after the rapture He will return and take over from the Anti-Christ (Throwing Satan in jail) and He will rule the earth for a thousand years with His saints!

I will quote you some scriptures later.

Shalom!
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2015
lofty900:
but before the reward, there must be a screening called judgment. Even men of God are not exempted.
Christ said,on whom I set my hope and I quote " Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth
my word, and believeth on him that sent me,
hath everlasting life, and shall not come into
condemnation; but is passed from death unto
life."

You see I will not be judged or screened as you say
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2015
DoubleDeeX:
LOL...Where did you get all these from OP? Do you study your Bible at all? Smh!

God will never do anything contrary to His word. What you put up there is more of your own imagination. Those who make it into the Kingdom of Rigteousness would reign with Jesus Christ for a 1000 years on earth when Satan has been bounded and thrown in jail.

So basically, Christ is coming for His bride first to keep her from the trial and tribulations of the Anti-Christ; then 7 years after the rapture He will return and take over from the Anti-Christ (Throwing Satan in jail) and He will rule the earth for a thousand years with His saints!

Shalom!
Stop saying trash millennium is not on earth.
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2015
DoubleDeeX:
LOL...Where did you get all these from? Do you study your Bible at all? Smh!

Shalom
lol, did you say my imagination? I don't think so, Jesus said he was going to prepare a place for us in heaven and he told the thief on the cross that he shall be with him in paradise. Doing what? You'll be doing what other people there are doing and what will that be if not singing praise and worship?
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by menesheh(m): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2015
lofty900:
Hello, I was thinking about this recently and I decided to pop this question. Everybody will stand before the stand before the judgment throne on the last day no doubt and answer questions about our deeds while on earth but after all that, if you survive the judgment day, you discover that you are among those of us who are qualified to make heaven and spend eternity up there with God and all the angels, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Elijah and all the the good people. Then God decides to allow people to make their choice either to spend eternity in heaven or earth, where would you want to spend yours? Remember in heaven you'll be a spirit being, no cars, Internet, smartphones, you will be given your white garment, 247 you'll be singing praise and worship, choir practice, blowing trumpet, running errands, bow down and worship the master and so on but on earth, you'll have all these things. Lamborghini, bugatti, Ferrari, champagne, and the rest. No poverty, terrorism, disease, plane crash. Just enjoy enjoy enjoy till infinity...

You have first demonstrate the existence of hell and heaven before you can ask that question.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by paxonel(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2015
lofty900:
its a lie,
no heaven beyond the clouds, people are misinterpreting figurative languages of the bible for heaven.
what the bible meant by heaven is life here on earth after Jesus resurrection .
there is computer, internet, cars, working, suffering, hard work for money.
Remember, Jesus gave a parable of talent(money ) and sowing, saying, God's kingdom of God is like unto....
so, there is spending in heaven.
guess what? we are right now in heaven
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by TrajansKong: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2015
DoubleDeeX:
Those who make it into the Kingdom of Rigteousness would reign with Jesus Christ for a 1000 years on earth when Satan has been bounded and thrown in jail.

What a glorious kingdom that shall be, when we The Chosen will be rewarded with crowns of gold to reign beside him for 1000 years of justice, serenity and light!!
Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2015
TrajansKong:

What a glorious kingdom that shall be, when we The Chosen will be rewarded with crowns of gold to reign beside him for 1000 years of justice, serenity and light!!
Shalom!!

I'm glad to be one of them bro. Many are still blind but thank God for opening our eyes of understanding...

Shalom
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2015
paxonel:

its a lie,
no heaven beyond the clouds, people are misinterpreting figurative languages of the bible for heaven.
what the bible meant by heaven is life here on earth after Jesus resurrection .
there is computer, internet, cars, working, suffering, hard work for money.
Remember, Jesus gave a parable of talent(money ) and sowing, saying, God's kingdom of God is like unto....
so, there is spending in heaven.
guess what? we are right now in heaven
that's your opinion. If there's no heaven then the Bible wouldn't have told us how Jesus ascended up into the sky while his disciples watched. God opened stephen's eyes when he was about to be stoned to death and he saw Jesus at the right side of God, so I believe there's heaven.
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by paxonel(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
lofty900:
that's your opinion. If there's no heaven then the Bible wouldn't have told us how Jesus ascended up into the sky while his disciples watched. God opened stephen's eyes when he was about to be stoned to death and he saw Jesus at the right side of God, so I believe there's heaven.
you don't understand.
that was how people perceived things in those days, just like the way men perceived that the earth was flat until galleleo out of awareness came and say the earth is sphere, that was how men were primitive and ignorant in those days.
so, God will show them revelation depending on how they perceived things.
since their perception was that heaven is up the clouds God have to make Jesus ascend up to heaven in their sight to appease their expectation, Yes, he told them he will go and send down the comforter, but in the real sense,Jesus didn't go anywhere. Jesus is right inside us on earth,he is the conforter the holy spirit in us. God's kingdom or heaven is right here with us, which will last here on earth forever and ever.here on earth , no end
in the days of Elijah God uses chariots of fire on Elijah because people of that generation were more primitive.
But we are more enlightened people this generation due to education and technological development.
We don't need to be thinking like the way the apostles of the Bible thinked at their time.
we are far more better and sophisticated.
we don't need extra signs and wonders to get us believe that heaven is here with us.
we just know in our heart and live the kingdom life here on earth
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Every picture of heaven is all white people in it. Black people will only be there as slaves.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by Chizzled06(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
One question. When you're living "for eternity", does the ageing process stop? Cos it'll be uncool to spend 'forever' in adult diapers.
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chizzled06:
One question. When you're living "for eternity", does the ageing process stop? Cos it'll be uncool to spend 'forever' in adult diapers.
there's nothing like aging in heaven
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by Chizzled06(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
lofty900:
there's nothing like aging in heaven

What if you're already old?
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chizzled06:

What if you're already old?
you'll remain old but very strong. Like an old car with a new engine cheesy
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by Chizzled06(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
lofty900:
you'll remain old but very strong. Like an old car with a new engine cheesy

An old car with a new engine will still be rusty.
But, Is an old car with a new engine still the same car?

Also, is there sex in heaven?
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chizzled06:

An old car with a new engine will still be rusty.
But, Is an old car with a new engine still the same car?

Also, is there sex in heaven?
no sex. Everyone will be spirits. An old car with a new engine is better than an old car with an old engine
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by Chizzled06(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
lofty900:
no sex. Everyone will be spirits. An old car with a new engine is better than an old car with an old engine

Who made the no sex rule? Can I protest it?
By new engine, you mean people will have organ transplants?
Define spirits. Cos because of Nollywood, all I conceive when I think of that is floating people in white garments.
Re: Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? by trapQ: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2015
It is my dear
Stop saying trash millennium is not on earth.

(1) (Reply)

RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment / Does Praying/Cursing Unclad Really Work? / Do We Truly Have Free Will? Does The Bible Teach It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.