Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity (3459 Views)

Call Centre Executives Recrutment In An ICT And Internet Service Provider Compan / How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl / Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by adjain(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2015
Hello everyone!

It's me again. I am currently looking for people who are highly mobile and can take photos with their phones and describe locations. I am currently building a travel website and need a list of interesting places around Nigeria.

For example, I need a list of best places to club, hangout, buy food, change money, etc in your location.

Here's what you need to do, quite simply:

1. Send me a list of the most interesting spots in your location - and mention your location, too (eg night clubs, bars, restaurants, shopping malls, parks, cinemas, supermarkets, national monuments, historical landmarks, markets, etc in Ondo state) The bigger your list, the more I will pay for you covering all the items in the list. When sending your list, think widely and have a mental screen for what is interesting.

An example of interesting spots include, for example, White house restaurant in Yaba Lagos, national theatre, Ozone cinemas, Surulere mall, etc. Get the idea?

2. When I review the list, you'll go out and start taking photos and writing short descriptions about the location (e.g, after taking photos of a club, you can write a 200-word description about it saying 'This is the Mercedes Club. The people who come here are usually employees of Mercedes in Owerri. Every Friday, they throw a parade that is filled with fanfare..." etc)

3. As soon as you send me your list in (1) above, we'll fix a price value for the list and I'll pay you when you have sent me all the data in that list.

Send me an email here: feelirabs@gmail.com.

Payment is every two weeks OR as soon as you finish with your list.

This is an ongoing job. Tell anyone you know might be interested about this.

Regards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by abdulrazat(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2015
You'll pay after you have gotten all the whole data?

Typical.

6 Likes

Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by adjain(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2015
Hello Abdulrazat, I mentioned that I would pay every two weeks or (if you finish before 2 weeks) when you are done with the data. It's a recurrent task and it would take anybody more than two weeks to do this, from previous experience with other data researchers.
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by 1miccza: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2015
Is there going to be an amount of pictures??
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by adjain(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2015
Hello 1miccza;

Typically three-five photos per location, from good angles, is enough. But I am amenable to working with the data collector's discretion. I am quite flexible.
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by 1miccza: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2015
adjain:
Hello 1miccza;

Typically three-five photos per location, from good angles, is enough. But I am amenable to working with the data collector's discretion. I am quite flexible.

Ok what if one exhausts the spots in the area??
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by adjain(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2015
Well, you'll receive payment for all the spots you have covered. If you ever travel or find yourself in a new area, you can send me a new list and I'll check if I already have someone covering that area. If not, well, then you can cover it for me cheesy
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by ennydollar15(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2015
how much will u pay per spot?
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by abdulrazat(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Okay then. How do we start? A town like owerri will need almost 10 people to cover it.
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Do this job at your own risk. If the op agrees to pay before sending the data, fine. If he agrees to physically inspect the data on YOUR device then pay before u send it to him, fine. If he demands that u send him the data b4 he pays u, JUST RUN FOR YOUR LIFE unless u have time and money to waste.

5 Likes

Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by dayo23(f): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin grin grin
Martins301:
Do this job at your own risk. If the op agrees to pay before sending the data, fine. If he agrees to physically inspect the data on YOUR device then pay before u send it to him, fine. If he demands that u send him the data b4 he pays u, JUST RUN FOR YOUR LIFE unless u have time and money to waste.

2 Likes

Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by adjain(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
True. This is why I'm not asking you to cover Owerri, but your specific location in Owerri.
abdulrazat:
Okay then. How do we start? A town like owerri will need almost 10 people to cover it.
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by adjain(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
That's not a very nice thing to say. Have I duped you before? I understand that this is a forum, but coming here to randomly post like I have proven to be a fraud is defamation of my character.

Anyway, in the same vein, I could pay before the data is sent and never get the data requested. It's a two-way street. I can also similarly get defrauded. This is why I am paying everyone for the first set of data they send me, so they know I am legit. After that we can then work out a payment timetable as it's a bit stressful having to pay everyday through the week (also the inter-bank transfer cost can come up to a neat sum if I have to pay too often.)

Martins301:

3 Likes

Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by adjain(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
It isn't feasible to pay per spot, but rather for the entire information you will be collecting and the cost (to you) of acquiring all that information. Singular information is useless to me, so I will not be paying 'per spot', but for the entire information.

ennydollar15:
how much will u pay per spot?
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
adjain:
That's not a very nice thing to say. Have I duped you before? I understand that this is a forum, but coming here to randomly post like I have proven to be a fraud is defamation of my character.

Anyway, in the same vein, I could pay before the data is sent and never get the data requested. It's a two-way street. I can also similarly get defrauded. This is why I am paying everyone for the first set of data they send me, so they know I am legit. After that we can then work out a payment timetable as it's a bit stressful having to pay everyday through the week (also the inter-bank transfer cost can come up to a neat sum if I have to pay too often.)

Dude I have nothing against you o. I have seen many similar fraudsters who dnt pay after completion of work. So am just cautioning Nairalanders. If you are really genuine, I can serve as the middle man between you and your potential clients. You negotiate with them and arrive at a price, you put the payment in my care. Once they complete ur task, with proof, i release the payment uo them. Just gving u a guide to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by nas4q(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
If we no trust op, na u we go come trust abi2

4 Likes

Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by nas4q(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
If we no trust op, na u we go come trust abi?
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by JustCare: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hello
People just wanna know what the average pay could amount to. I'm in unilag and would wanna work with you cover my axis if the pay is gonna be worthwhile.
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by JustCare: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Martins301:

Dude I have nothing against you o. I have seen many similar fraudsters who dnt pay after completion of work. So am just cautioning Nairalanders. If you are really genuine, I can serve as the middle man between you and your potential clients. You negotiate with them and arrive at a price, you put the payment in my care. Once they complete ur task, with proof, i release the payment uo them. Just gving u a guide to avoid stories that touch.

I guess you're Seun Osewaundecided
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
JustCare:

I guess you're Seun Osewaundecided
I guess you are Anini?

4 Likes

Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by dulaman: 12:26am On Oct 12, 2015
But you know is not every shop or location the owner will allow you to snap. What if they think you are planing to Robb them or set them up
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by JustCare: 5:31am On Oct 12, 2015
Martins301:

I guess you are Anini?
seriously that did'nt correspond. not funny at all tongue

2 Likes

Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by JustCare: 5:33am On Oct 12, 2015
dulaman:
But you know is not every shop or location the owner will allow you to snap. What if they think you are planing to Robb them or set them up

that's the real work here. data researchers face it everyday cool
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by SylarsMcQuins: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
adjain:
It isn't feasible to pay per spot, but rather for the entire information you will be collecting and the cost (to you) of acquiring all that information. Singular information is useless to me, so I will not be paying 'per spot', but for the entire information.

How much per information Sir
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by adjain(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2015
Hello JustCare. Sorry I have been away for a while. You're in Unilag? Awesome! My office is at Sabo. Send me an email at feelirabs@gmail.com and we can meet and have a discussion in person about this job.

JustCare:
Hello
People just wanna know what the average pay could amount to. I'm in unilag and would wanna work with you cover my axis if the pay is gonna be worthwhile.
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by adjain(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2015
Hehe. I understand that Dulaman. Some of the people who have had to send data to me in the past have complained about the exact thing. My advice is usually to do as best as you can, but to politely acquiesce if the owner of the property doesn't want their establishment photographed. However, for the most part, you will have no problems.

I hope this answers your question.

dulaman:
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by obilli: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Am interested. Would love this data gathering. Currently resides in Enugu. Sent you a mail already
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by adjain(m): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hello Obilli. Just replied you. Cheers!
obilli:
Am interested. Would love this data gathering. Currently resides in Enugu. Sent you a mail already
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by javaterian(m): 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Is it still available? Am in
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by Kaybill: 12:52am On Oct 15, 2015
OP, sent you a mail already.
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by mastertunji(m): 3:20am On Oct 15, 2015
@op, where would u like to cover in Osun state? The stadium, Osogbo grove, etc,?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIS RECRUITMENT: Invitation For Physical Examination And Document Verification. / Representative At The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) / Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.