Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,105 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences (37991 Views)

Fifa Fine: Pinnick Vows To Punish Nff Officials Responsible / NFF Officials Inspect FC Ifeanyi Ubah Stadium Ahead Of CAF Confederations Cup / Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by bukason13: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
cool[color=#990000][/color][quote author=Rayman5 post=38885235]Enyeama don't come back so that messi will stop using u 2 shine..............lionel merciless[/quoote].u must be talking through ur anus
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by castrokins(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
My Dear Brother Vincent, Thank The Nigerian People For The Turn Around In The Attitude Of Those Guys. They Took A Lot Of Sticks From Nigerians Who Stood Up And Defended You Gallantly. We Know Oliseh Messed Up With The Way He Went About Stripping You Of Your Captaincy, But I Urge You To Stick Around A Lil Longer (If Only For Nigerians), Albeit Cautiously. Thank You.
Yak Isóng Odoro Ukana, Enin Akwa Ibom.
Kama Anyan Ikpang Dia Mkpó Ye Mbon Usua.

On The Confusion That's Quite Becoming Of Oliseh, When You Have A Team Captain And Another Player Acting As Team Spokesman, Who Actually Speaks For The Team?
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by Intendy: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
samhay:

Bro if u forgt key, u go go back o
the point is is it compulsory that you must be the one to go and get the key?
if one has value just put a call trough and the key/thing will be brought to you.
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by ahamonyeka(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
I can you are happy snapping with NFA officials.
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by onatisi(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Intendy:
If Vincent should return then he would be rubbished.
when you say Goodnight @a place pls try not to go back there for that night.
I don't agree with you. This will mark the beginning of oliseh troubles with the nff ,because it shows that some players are untouchable and that the nff can override oliseh orders or instructions. Secondly the issue of captain armband which oliseh striped enyeama off will have to be given back to vicent thereby rubbishing oliseh authority. Thirdly a new power bloc has just been established within the super eagles because now it is obvious that enyeama deals directly with employers of oliseh some players will start seeing as their mentor or libero. The issue of 98 super eagles squad comes into mind.
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by kramfonos(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
anangboy:
He is using a long spoon. Double entendre.

You do symbolism too?cheesy
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by Dindondin(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
psychologist:
Good for him

Meanwhile in everything you do please always remember chelsea and mourinho in your prayer
grin

Get well soon messi sad
may Messi remain injured till January.
Last Bullet:
may Chelsea crash till dey reach relegation

1 Like

Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by Intendy: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
onatisi:
I don't agree with you. This will mark the beginning of oliseh troubles with the nff ,because it shows that some players are untouchable and that the nff can override oliseh orders or instructions. Secondly the issue of captain armband which oliseh striped enyeama off will have to be given back to vicent thereby rubbishing oliseh authority. Thirdly a new power bloc has just been established within the super eagles because now it is obvious that enyeama deals directly with employers of oliseh some players will start seeing as their mentor or libero. The issue of 98 super eagles squad comes into mind.
bro you don't have to agree but your post looks funny.
1)is NFF the coach of the team?
2)will NFF pick players that will play matches.
3)NFF wouldn't try that cause any failure will be directed back at them
4)its either oliseh have his way or NFF will cough out the remaining dough of oliseh which he hasn't even worked for cause he will resign which NFF wouldn't want to attempt.
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by anangboy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
kramfonos:

You do symbolism too?cheesy

I see it's mutual. Your signature is pure symbolism in motion.
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by yorke1: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
cyberdurable:

But wil b nice to use for Granting amnesty to ur Boko boys

Are you okay in the head?
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by flokii: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
nawa for this Enyeama sef...

you no sabi form hard to get?... wen na money you use toast ur wife.. you no knw wetin boys dey pass thru for street grin

hope the NFF won't start playing him...
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by uzo4real(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Wasting our money....
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by oramaster: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
psychologist:
Good for him

Meanwhile in everything you do please always remember chelsea and mourinho in your prayer
grin

Get well soon messi sad

Them never start. Their obituary is already prepared
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by Iamthoney(m): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
akonibobo:
FTC for d first time since joining NL, God be praised.
I dedicate this rare opportunity to my family, my bae and to all NLanders looking to attain this feet.

God bless the NFF for resolving the issue, hope we win today's game bfor some waillers start to shout that Buhari is the cause.
You sure mean feat right?
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by onatisi(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Intendy:

bro you don't have to agree but your post looks funny.
1)is NFF the coach of the team?
2)will NFF pick players that will play matches.
3)NFF wouldn't try that cause any failure will be directed back at them
4)its either oliseh have his way or NFF will cough out the remaining dough of oliseh which he hasn't even worked for cause he will resign which NFF wouldn't want to attempt.
nff are masters in the art of frustrating coaches and players.juat wait and see as the real power play politics plays out
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by obinoral1179(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Intendy:
If Vincent should return then he would be rubbished.
when you say Goodnight @a place pls try not to go back there for that night.
he takes an elder to know that proverb... I guess Enyeama is still growing.
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by IYANGBALI: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
na which one of dem be enyeama?is it the one in the white shirt?
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by raffite: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
I don't think Oliseh is right. Enyeama is well known to be a committed Eagles player.
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
he should just resign and move on...
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by judedwriter(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
omusiliyu:
He's not a man of his words...

I thought he has hanged his boots before.
rather than quit when ovation is loud, he wants to quit when boos are loudest.
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by nigerfine: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
If I'm Vincent..... No quitting now. When you leave what will you be remembered for. He stands to push his appearance up more so that his record stands for more than 15 years from now.Vincent is the best now.
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by samhay: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Intendy:

the point is is it compulsory that you must be the one to go and get the key?
if one has value just put a call trough and the key/thing will be brought to you.

Dey dciv urself, u go sleep outside
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by Intendy: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
obinoral1179:
he takes an elder to know that proverb... I guess Enyeama is still growing.
thanks for seeing beyond your nose.God bless
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by dhappyking(m): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Good move,IF this is true. Enyema is very much relevant in the team. If indeed he bared his mind on the interview he granted to Channels television, then he is not keen on the captains band. He just wants to stand in that post and stop goals, until safer hands come up. Chikena!
Re: Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences by cabaliciouscabal: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
cyberdurable:
Igbo's sure Love Peace Unlike a particular tribe that is only Good @ terrorism, and the other is good at consuming of oil and other fermented objects

Mr man Jst tk a little bit of moment to search ur Brain and check Weda it's still functioning, bcus I reli don't know Weda dia is any relationship btwn Wat is on discussion with Wat u ar reeling out.

I sorry for ur family and d ethnic group u represent.

#Foooool .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona / Alex Iwobi At 7 Signed With Arsenal In 2002 (Photos) / Odion Ighalo Scores Twice As Manchester United Defeat Derby County 3 - 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.