Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Shakiti Bobo Remix As Gospel Music - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shakiti Bobo Remix As Gospel Music (2769 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? / Is Dancing "Shoki", "Bobo" And Others Inside The Church A Sin? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances Shakiti Bobo(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakiti Bobo Remix As Gospel Music by Horpe12(f): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2015
I just listened to a music by gospel singer, one Bose adedeji or so, singing shakitibobo as christian music.. Its really funny as my friend came back from church only to tell me that they were singing oya shakiti bobo as oya kira fun baba..and the whole church even pastors dancing shakitibobo style, whats d church turning to..or do you think there's nothing wrong with it? Please share your view
Re: Shakiti Bobo Remix As Gospel Music by playtheblues(f): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2015
The other day a chorister was singing sekem sekem in the church. It's high time we stopped this.
Horpe12:
I just listened to a music by gospel singer, one Bose adedeji or so, singing shakitibobo as christian music.. Its really funny as my friend came back from church only to tell me that they were singing oya shakiti bobo as oya kira fun baba..and the whole church even pastors dancing shakitibobo style, whats d church turning to..or do you think there's nothing wrong with it? Please share your view
Re: Shakiti Bobo Remix As Gospel Music by teevodaprinz(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2015
Do you have the link to download the song?
Re: Shakiti Bobo Remix As Gospel Music by Horpe12(f): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
teevodaprinz:
Do you have the link to download the song?

nope, i heard it on the radio

(1) (Reply)

Doctrines Of Devils: The Great Roman Catholic Hoax Called Transubstantiation! / T. B Joshua Predict Massive Death Via 2go / "How Is An Eternity In Hell A Just Punishment For Only A Human Lifetime Of Sin?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.