Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

How To Recover Hidden Files From USB Flash And Memory Cards - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Recover Hidden Files From USB Flash And Memory Cards (810 Views)

6 Benefits Of Using USB Flash Drives / How To See Hidden Files In Your System / How To Recover Hidden Files From Virus Infected USB Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Hidden Files From USB Flash And Memory Cards by nasstil: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
i decided to share this post because a lot of us have ended up being frustrated because of a corrupt file in the USB drive because of a virus infection, a friend call me just because the important files that was to sent to another user has been damage by turning into short cut. in some case the file becomes hidden.
i will show you two possible method of recovering your files.
USING COMMAND PROMPT METHOD
install a USB guide on your PC, but if you already have one installed, you ok .you can click here to download usb guide click here USB guide will automatically remove the malicious shortcut created by the virus.

full details
[url][/url]http://sammyguide.com/how-to-recover-hidden-files-from-usb-flash-and-memory-cards/
Re: How To Recover Hidden Files From USB Flash And Memory Cards by lekan29ice(m): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nice piece

(1) (Reply)

Just Ship UK Dell E6410 I5 / Pls Help With Window 7 Key For 32bit Tnx / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.