Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? (3115 Views)

Is It Really Okay? / Mom Who Says Her Job Is 'being The Best Mom' Arrested After Children Were Found / Does It Really Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by free2ryhme: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
To the married couples in this forum. Within the couple, who is supposed to initiate sex? And why?

Please if you are still on girlfriend, boyfriend, extra marital affairs, please don't comment.
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by free2ryhme: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by acenazt: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Depends on who wants it more

1 Like

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by bugzbunny: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Op.....get a life..
U are just bored..

5 Likes

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by free2ryhme: 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
bugzbunny:
Op.....get a life..
U are just bored..

I am not bored this is an issued currently going on in a seminar I am in now.
You are the one that needs to get a life

1 Like

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by free2ryhme: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
acenazt:
Depends on who wants it more

How is that measured or determined
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by nnamdibig(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
The one who is hornier.

3 Likes

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by free2ryhme: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
nnamdibig:
The one who is hornier.

Who is the one who is hornier?

Both men and women are honier though that body make up is different
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Is it a job now?

2 Likes

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by bugzbunny: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

I am not bored this is an issued currently going on in a seminar I am in now.
You are the one that needs to get a life
Its a useless seminar for boring peeps

1 Like

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by free2ryhme: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mindfulness:
Is it a job now?

Forget the language. It's was meant to stimulate discussion. Do you have anything to contribute?
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by bugzbunny: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mindfulness:
Is it a job now?
Help me ask oo
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by free2ryhme: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
bugzbunny:

Its a useless seminar for boring peeps

Point of correction the peeps in the seminar you are not worth their shoelace. Sorry to say. You can't measure up to their high standard in society and in workplace
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by nnamdibig(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

Who is the one who is hornier?

Both men and women are honier though that body make up is different
Both of you can't feel like having sex at the same time. Anyone that feels like having it at a particular time should initiate it.
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by free2ryhme: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
nnamdibig:

Both of you can't feel like having sex at the same time. Anyone that feels like having it at a particular time should initiate it.

Most of the women are of the opinion that the man must initiate it
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by nnamdibig(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

It's true, but when living as hubby & wife, it doesn't matter anymore.
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by nnamdibig(m): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

It's true, but when living as hubby & wife, it doesn't matter anymore.
If you are living freely with ur man, you should be able to eat his carrot whenever you feel like.
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by Luckymay(f): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
If u want ur answer. Go and watch a hen and a cock closely.

2 Likes

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Either of them can... You just have to put the other in the mood!

2 Likes

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

Forget the language. It's was meant to stimulate discussion. Do you have anything to contribute?

Yes, the title of the thread needs a correction from who's to whose.

1 Like

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by cococandy(f): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Question cheesy
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by xynerise: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
Because of how hypocrisy has eaten up the minds of most Nigerians, especially the religious fanatics, we think that when a woman initiates sex, she must be a very loose or spoilt woman. Initiating sex is not one person's job for crying out loud. Gosh! See why I love my woman cool
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by cococandy(f): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
xynerise:
Because of how hypocrisy has eaten up the minds of most Nigerians, especially the religious fanatics, we think that when a woman initiates sex, she must be a very loose or spoilt woman. Initiating sex is not one person's job for crying out loud. Gosh! See why I love my woman cool
Yes ooo. Pls say that again.

I trust you.
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by xynerise: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
cococandy:

Yes ooo. Pls say that again.

I trust you.
Some people sef grin. Everything na sin. They will start telling you only missionary style is approved by God. grin
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by cococandy(f): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
xynerise:

Some people sef grin. Everything na sin. They will start telling you only missionary style is approved by God. grin
Lol. Hahaha
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by JoeCutie(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
I can't date/marry a lady who even though she's so Hot, still pretends not to, and wants me to always 'beg' for sex. Lubbis!

Dear future wife, please, I beg you in the name of the Almighty, if you ever do shakara with 'that thing' for me, you're a gonner! I don't phucking care. Please, tell me to give it to you. Don't pretend. Don't assume. Even if I'm tired, just tell me first. If I'm really tired, then I'll see how to make it up to you. Baby, sho gbo mi? cheesy

It's always so romantic when ladies do the initiating... wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by justcallbuki(f): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
the person that has the maximum kongy. grin
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by bukatyne(f): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
I can't date/marry a lady who even though she's so Hot, still pretends not to, and wants me to always 'beg' for sex. Lubbis!

Dear future wife, please, I beg you in the name of the Almighty, if you ever do shakara with 'that thing' for me, you're a gonner! I don't phucking care. Please, tell me to give it to you. Don't pretend. Don't assume. Even if I'm tired, just tell me first. If I'm really tired, then I'll see how to make it up to you. Baby, sho gbo mi? cheesy

So funny! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by bukatyne(f): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
xynerise:

I don't think it is religion; I think it is the conservative nature of our society.

A woman is supposed to be innocent on such matters. I am sure that as the society becomes more liberal, such things will be past tense.

Any idea if Calabar women feel free initiating? I know they used to teach their young women/wives the art of love making.

Cc: cococandy

1 Like

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by JoeCutie(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
bukatyne:

So funny! grin
cheesy

So...are you a giver or a receiver? cheesy wink

Your profile picture is so so sexy. I'm hungry. embarassed grin

2 Likes

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by Captainswag225(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
both sides can initiate sex, it shouldnt always be the job of the men to make the first move. We all know women are the best when it comes to luring men for sex.
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by montezz(f): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
JoeCutie:

Say that aloud! you don't disappoint me! *come here*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby / Pls Matured Advice Needed / Exclusive Breast Feeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.