Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,956 members, 7,799,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids (930 Views)

Kings Tourney [group Stage]clasiksam Vs Captaincids / ¤ ¤ ¤ Sunday Special: Thepunisher VS Illverbz ¤ ¤ ¤ / Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by kr0ne(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Personal - 2 po

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 8pm, Sunday 11 October 2015.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Check
Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by Dklef(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
check, lets post
Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by Dklef(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
CaptainCids:
Check

...leggo

1 Like

Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dklef:

...leggo

Drop first I checked in before you
Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by Iceskidd(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
una dey mad

1 Like

Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by Dklef(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Its clear
dklef be a very mean dog../...armed to blood, like my tissues is holding in glocks.../...i'm steady aiming the punk/so when captaincid starts spewing trash about how he kill and stuffs, we know say all na mouth .. .. .. .. ..same place i'm sending these shots!..../

I'm brutely aiming with a tack.../...This is a Premium bout, the lazy one will be kickknacked.../...cos this bout, will cost him more than a token.../...Captaincid's getting crossed when the hammer nail leg...!/
.The dude never talked sense nor sound good.../..your gebbrish drops on ffr are sum damn proof../...The shii 's like jigsaw init, . . . . . The way your script gets us bored like sawn woods!.../
Yay? I dnt mean to sound rude,
But you wack! Never envisage your early win.../...Wackness is more like ur destiny../..so in here, if ever hear a voter say 'coke cid' ....must be reffering to insects in coccoidea family!.../
I'm genuely the best man.../...cid lacks 'wit', but he's evidently the grain guy.../...so we ignore the flattered talks from the juvenile, ....ejigbo high school dropout...!/...cos his raps amounts to no compliment, . ..like his educational backgroud!../ *complement
..Winning me? Your chances are not so slim but anorexic,
Even if you 'show key' like orezi,
Classikan will still got himself some personals cos i'm bringing gragnels to 'axe cid' .. .. .. .. ..that's no sour substance.../!
Hìs punches dont hit/he force them like mean parents/ we'll see in his verse and words ...the way he takes time to 'state' and 'cap it all' like dull pupils../i match to war in a manner of brute and bravery.../...but cid is ferminine, his stature and build up as gay as her bar.../...so i'm bringing unhallowed scripts just to dirt-her.../!
...fat flows but i aint no foodie../..We hate ya rookies.../...spewing thrash shows your stupid. We all wag the dog/ cos after this bout, he'll be getting chased, .. .. .. .. .. .. inocent pu.ssy! /

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
''Ingesting spirit'' won't help,he has lost all ''spark''/
and on the mic he so'' dumb'' nigga spits ''nothing'',''we. grab''/I'd quickly agree with you if you called this nigga a ''star''/,noticed the gay ''lights up'',when it is about '' dark?''

Okay...let's forget that shit. Now we face facts nigga.

you better forget that talk of how you mad, jack guns/and how you radio your niggas stationed to take sniper shots/I repeat forget those rhymes......''bone'' that ''shit'' '' dawg'',/
you got ''one shot at me'' what! '' a round of applause''(lol)?/

how you ''start up'' so ignited,but just can't ''move into gear''/then you watch vets from front seats/your idea of being premiere, /and you never '' take the wheels'', you never ''tire'' for this ''career''?/''In ''this walk of life''nigga, your ''zombie lurking in here''./

your losing this brawl its obvious, so watch as you sink in defeat/
I break your ''legs'' nigga, so you cant ''think on your feet'',/

that reminds me drizz,see why is it?
you see ''heads'' that spit fire/quickly your ''d man'' is stubborn,taming it you'd go'' harder'',/as it forms ''strong head'',adrenaline pumping faster/you wanna have all the ''heads''? e be like say you wan turn ''hydra''?/

am out of space faker,/and I draw my light saber,/in this intergalactic war,on a mission to slay ya/ in this time and space...a service of favor,/I render the world to fix this cosmic failure/

you see time is money,but what's his reaction to this/like ''bored kids'' funny how he abandons ''his wit''/,he spends his time on websites...in the exact same figure...of currency required to build a mansion on it/

seriously name plays,is that your very best/imagine? what will I be doing wasting my time on klef/this battle is a mismatch didn't you hear the ref/oh just testing the mic meaning?klef is nothing mehn/

If this ogre sneers/takes his shovel says he digs my profile peers /and breach contract and boundary,this on mobile terms/
I'll use ''snake whips'' on him till he''changes color'' like chameleon and cries ''crocodile tears''/

•••Cids
Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by kr0ne(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ok, it's finally done!

Open for votes to all regular members.

obainojazz
youngdanaval
liricyst
teddybiyasi
Jigsawkillah
iceskidd
llaykorn
danbrowndmf
jreyez
obesemf
supermiy
Limerick
alexpissu
gottoboy.
sinizia.
kinglahkay
ksslib
guykhena
Coogar
Ibime
Krone
Llaykorn
MuhdG
Giyazz
Sosiqdude
Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by Dklef(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
kr0ne:
Ok, it's finally done!

Open for votes to all regular members.

obainojazz
youngdanaval
liricyst
teddybiyasi
Jigsawkillah
iceskidd
llaykorn
danbrowndmf
jreyez
obesemf
supermiy
Limerick
alexpissu
gottoboy.
sinizia.
kinglahkay
ksslib
guykhena
Coogar
Ibime
Krone
Llaykorn
MuhdG
Giyazz
Sosiqdude
Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yawns
Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by Iceskidd(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
nice but I'm calling it a tie

1 Like

Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by Dklef(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by Supermiy: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
I'll Call It A Tie! ..Cid This Is Not 2go Or Fb,your Verse Isn't Crafted For NL..Love The Comsic Idea,Its Something Diff..
Klef..Your Rhyme Get To Many Fallouts Biko...Una Punchline Were Not Really Hitting!..I Really Didnt Understand 'Em,maybe I'm Sleeping On Em..But Nice Work Ninjas!

2 Likes

Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 12, 2015
Thanks to all those who have already voted...

but let the others vote according to criteria...
@super I mess up at format.
The format I used needs keys...some nuance of thoughts will be lost to a ''careless observer''

Nice showing @klef
If this your first battle,don't measure yourself with heads that have battled for 8years in this place, I don't knw whether you grab...? undecidedThanks to all those who have already voted...

1 Like

Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2015
Opener - 1 point - dklef
Captaincids, i saw what u did with ur opener, it was nice but not as good as dk's

Rhymes - 2 points - captaincids
Dk fell off a bit

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - dklef

Punchlines - 3 points - dklef

Flow - 1 point - captaincids

Wordplays - 2 points - dklef

Personal - 2 points - dklef

Closer - 1 point - dklef
Chased-innocent pu...
Lol

MVGT- Dklef

1 Like

Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by sosiqdude(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2015
This battle sha..........

my vote goes to Dklef

#peace

1 Like

Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by kr0ne(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2015
Opener - 1 point - Captaincids (the connectivity of the opener is ok but I don't know if the personal about Dark is true or not)

Rhymes - 2 points - Tie (So many fallouts from Dklef. Captaincids was better but not good enough to win this criteria. Even if you can't do multies, ensure that, at least, the last word in every quatrain of your verse rhymes. For instance, we can waive faster/harder but hydra is a no no. Same with career/gear/premiere/seats/here Again, sneers/peers/term/tears

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - Tie

Punchlines - 3 points - Tie. My best lines:
Dklef ejigbo high school dropout...!/...cos his raps amounts to no compliment, . ..like his educational backgroud!../ *complement

Captaincids: you see time is money,but what's his reaction to this/like ''bored kids'' funny how he abandons ''his wit''/,he spends his time on websites...in the exact same figure...of currency required to build a mansion on it/

Flow - 1 point - Captaincids

Wordplays - 2 points - Dklef (for the Showkey and coccid play. The rest are either forced or grammatically incorrect. Cid, did you play jack gun/jargon? No way.)

Personal - 2 point - NiL (I don't think there's any personal in this battle)

Closer - 1 point - Captaincids (For the intelligent build up)

It's very close but I think Captaincids edged this a little.

Mvgt - Captaincids!

1 Like

Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by obainojazz(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Opener-Tie
Rhymes-captaincid
Similes/metaphor-Tie
Punchlines- captaincid
Flow- captaincid
Personal- none(klef shld have used the fact that cid bit lines in his last battle)
Closer- captaincid.
.MY jazz verd goes to--------CaptainCid

1 Like

Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by danbrowndmf(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dklef the way u dy stretch e blike say u jus dy wake up?.cheesy
bros u stretch 2much o.
Dklef should win this if not for your stretching, and the rules simply says "NO stretching"

MVGT- TIE

1 Like

Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by Ibime(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Opener-Tie
Rhymes-captain
Similes/metaphor-Tie
Punchlines- captain

Wordplay - Tie (would have given Klef but As her bar / Dirt her line spoilt it. Cid also tried to play jack gun with jargon? SMH.)
Flow- captain
Closer- captain

MVGT: Captain

BTW, why you battling Klef and not use Why Klef/ Wyclef, Clef = musical symbol. . . or Cleft lip wordplays? If I had such a name to wordplay, it would be a field day.

2 Likes

Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by sinizia: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Opener - 1 point - Tie

Rhymes - 2 points - Nil

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - Tie

Punchlines - 3 points - Tie

Flow - 1 point - Captaincids

Wordplays - 2 points - Dklef

Personal - 2 point - NiL

Closer - 1 point - Captaincids

Mvgt - Tie

1 Like

Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by JigsawKillah(m): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Opener: tie

Rhymes: lol this crit was literally begging to be used

Similes/ Metaphors: tie

Punchlines: cids

Flow: cids

Wordplays: tie

Personal: cids

Closer: cids

mvgt: Cids

1 Like

Re: ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids by kr0ne(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thread closed. And CaptainCids wins by TKO.
Congrats!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rap Killers.... 16_BARS. Drop Here If You Are Cradle Enough / A Call Out-/-/-/-/-/->) Sauron Vs Baudex (<-/-/-/-/-/-<:]))))))< / NL Cypher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.