Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1551 Views)

The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Vibesking(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by niggi4life(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Vibesking:
Everyday seem to be a struggle..
Just 19 and already living like a 30 year old man. Forced to grow up, no chance for youthful exuberance.
The person that calls himself my father said am a mistake..
He has never contributed anything to my life.. Never paid my school fees one day! All he says is ''I was 17 when I started making it in life, I didn't have a father to help me..''
This man said I should forget about going to the university and find a way to travel out that's impossible to make it here.
I work like there's no tomorrow.. From Monday to Sunday!
I recently stopped going to church cus I think the people there are all hypocrites! Though I love Jesus cus I think He's the only one I've got.
I pray sometimes for Him to take my life.. I don't see the point living.
I've got no talents, am good at nothing. I don't see the usefulness of life.
I don't have friends.. I don't have a family.. I have nothing and nobody! And I don't think I need any of it.
Earth stinks!

Just as your Username,,,, I love your VIbes
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
A man who has hope, has evrythn.
Re: . by SeverusSnape(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
*sigh*

I know how you feel, But you have to be hopeful, when there's life, there's hope. Everything will be okay.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
It's well.. be strong, God will bless you. . Don't give up please. ..

Can't you get someone to talk to your dad? Maybe an uncle or anyone else... what about your mum and siblings?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
op is frm d riverside come to Lagos u will make it grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan. The troubles and struggles of this earth. . . To what end?
We can only hope for a better tomorrow.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
chowlade:
op is frm d riverside come to Lagos u will make it grin
Is this the best advice your depleted brain could come up with? May the fleas of a thousand camels lodge in your filthy armpit. Fvcking _retard.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
chai , I can't really say you are making vibe just like your name or its your state of mind. but it is hard to die my brother enjoy your life here on earth don't isolate yourself mingle with people don't frown and everything will be friendly to you
Re: . by MARKone(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
He has never contributed anything to my life.. Never paid my school fees one day!

I don't understand how a parent can utter such word to his or her child(ren) it is demoralising, and breeds hate. My brother you have a head start, in the sense that you are still very young, use your youthfulness to mould your life the way it will please God and man, toe the path of righteousness and every other thing will fall in place. Take life as it comes, there are, a "gazillion" people out there that you are better than, who even in their state of total hopelessness are still hopeful(faith) that tomorrow will be better, as long as there is life. You have life my brother, be thankful, and try to bask in it. If your father feels that going abroad is the solution, er..let him provide the financial and moral support to the cause, and all other thing being favourable.
Re: . by Kayoski(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Vibesking:
Just 19 and already living like a 30 year old man. Forced to grow up, no chance for youthful exuberance.
He has never contributed anything to my life.. Never paid my school fees one day! All he says is ''I was 17 when I started making it in life, I didn't have a father to help me..''
This man said I should forget about going to the university and find a way to travel out that's impossible to make it here.
I recently stopped going to church cus I think the people there are all hypocrites! Though I love Jesus cus I think He's the only one I've got.
I don't have friends.. I don't have a family.. I have nothing and nobody! And I don't think I need any of it.
Earth stinks!

Although I will normally ignore tinz like this.. but am moved to encourage you
Its true life is annoying, it stinks... but I tell u life is also as u see it.. don't let ur present situation Rob you of the glorious future that await you,only if u can see it..
You said u love Jesus,why not ask him like a son to a father to teach you and lead you through life.. only him can...
Your life is precious ,live each day by what you see ahead not what you see around... and tinz will surely get better..

" I have spoken to you that in me you might have peace,in this world you shall have trouble but be of good cheer(be joyful) for I have overcome the world.. john 16:33
Hoping to get a positive testimony for u..stay blesssed
Re: . by Pidggin(f): 1:54am On Oct 12, 2015
Vibesking:
Earth stinks!

Youthful exuberance, why will you want that anyways?

There's some sense in your dad's words @19 in most Western countries, you will be fending for yourself

Learn a skill if you can't further your education for now. You believe in God than goodness, Jesus was a carpenter and Paul a tent maker remember?

Re: . by Pidggin(f): 1:55am On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=Vibesking post=38877586]Everyday seem to be a struggle..
Earth stinks!

Youthful exuberance, why will you want that anyways?

There's some sense in your dad's words @19 in most Western countries, you will be fending for yourself

Learn a skill if you can't further your education for now. You believe in God than goodness, Jesus was a carpenter and Paul a tent maker remember?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2015
I know life can be hard sometimes, please forget about what your father said to you, some people grew up as orphans and still made something enviable out of their lives.

Don't let anyone make you feel bad about yourself, you are not a mistake God made no mistake in creating you, you are on earth for a purpose. You have to start believing in yourself.
You are good at something it just that you have not really taken out time to look within you.

Reach out to people sometimes good association help us to discover ourselves, Don't exist live! believe you can and you will. Think positively.

sorry for the epistle.
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Vibesking:
Earth stinks!

drink rat poison, it works faster than hanging.

(1) (Reply)

Best Home Remedies To Relieve Menstrual Cramps Fast / Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Lawyer Whose Wedding Pix Went Viral Welcomes Baby Wit Wife(p / Solution Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.