Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) (11451 Views)

Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) / Olamide Has Possessed A Lion Now Coomanding People To Dab (pics) / See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Adekunle Kosoko a.k.a AdekunleGold has been one of the breakthrough artistes of this year. The handsome ebony-skinned vocalist who rose into limelight following the wide acceptance of his single "Sade" was born into a royal family of Lagos. Sade which was originally written for a girl who rejected Adekunle's dating proposal has turned out to be the perfect indigenous "marry me" song of the year and it owes this largely to the contribution of YBNL boss Olamide's effort into promoting the debut effort from his Record Label's act despite it been a cover song for a 1 Direction song.

Considering the efforts and promotion YBNL has put towards pushing its foremost acts ; Olamide and Lil Kesh it is unsurprising to see that they are arguably the biggest group in Nigeria or closely following the Mavins Records. Also on the continent, YBNL is a well known music group but they are yet to fully explore the global market in terms of sales, ratings, recognition and collaborations. I cannot recall if any of the label's acts have been nominated for the BETs, MTVs and there is yet to be any notable international collaboration with an international artiste. This is where AdekunleGold comes in. In a label where the style of its two foremost artistes is almost all crafted for just the Nigerian market, Adekunle Gold's seems to be the dark-horse in the label whose style of Music would appeal more to the international audience for recognition and acceptance despite language barriers as he totally deviates from the 'hit-of-the-moment' kind of music Olamide and Lil Kesh makes into a more matured, all audience friendly and evergreen kind of Music which makes him unique and stand out from other Music revelations this year. He does not make music to play to the crowd's needs, he makes Music which the crowd would finally crave for. Music which lyrics can be dissected and still in it one would find realism, perfect storylines and a concrete meaning. No insult intended towards 'KingBaddo' himself as well as 'Keshi' but AdekunleGold seems to be the only act in the label whose style of music is most meaningful and has evergreen capabilities.

This been said, it is rather important the label focuses more resources on the singer and with the kind of 'love' he gets from music lovers, he might just be the artiste whose kind of music shoots the label to the global fore in the same light Asa and Nneka's music has made them global icons. The world music scene does not strive on song dance-ability or popularity but on the brilliance of the artiste' lyrics and proper renditions. In both categories, Adekunle Gold's 'Sade' and 'Orente' clearly flaws every other artiste's in the label songs. He is clearly the dark horse and most talented of the lot. It is a little too early to judge but let's keep our fingers crossed and see what the Sade crooner offers as time goes on.

Long live Adekunle Gold,
Long live YBNL,
Long live the Nigerian Music Industry

This article was written by 'PrettyHausaGirl' for -www.nairatunes..co.ke/2015/10/adekunle-gold-dark-horse-in-olamides.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala ishilove

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Mancity26(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
The guy get talent but still playing ''Ladi ft Phyno x lil kesh x olamide'' Emi phyno...baba ibo...emi baba obago, emi lil kesh..emi baba shoki, emi bado..emi baba milliano. #funnynation comedian

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Dotwillis1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if HIPHOP is what Lil kesh sings......
Adekunle is talented

10 Likes

Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by dominique(f): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
You nailed it. Adekunle Gold makes mature music totally unlike a YBNL artist. Yet its Kesh Olamide promote all over the place. Gold's music may not be all that commercial but he has a lot of talent and potential. I just hope that he does not go the way of GT the guilterman sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mtcheeeew!
That _shit up there isn't going to add anything meaningful to my precious life.
I wonder how nitpicking other people's life should be any of my business. Not that they even give 2 fvcks about me.
_Stupid thread birthed out of joblessness.
Oya, MODs hurry up and push this crap to the frontpage.
Nonsense!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
dominique:
You nailed it. Adekunle Gold makes mature music totally unlike a YBNL artist. Yet its Kesh Olamide promote all over the place. Gold's music may not be all that commercial but he has a lot of talent and potential. I just hope that he does not go the way of GT the guilterman sad

He sure wouldn't. In a few months he has gotten more buzz than GT's entire career. He is one to stay, I hope smiley

1 Like

Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Sometimes I wonder if HIPHOP is what Lil kesh sings......

Adekunle is talented

Kai! Hip-wetin
Abeg na Afro-pop lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
[s]Adekunle Kosoko a.k.a AdekunleGold has been one of the breakthrough artistes of this year. The handsome ebony-skinned vocalist who rose into limelight following the wide acceptance of his single "Sade" was born into a royal family of Lagos. Sade which was originally written for a girl who rejected Adekunle's dating proposal has turned out to be the perfect indigenous "marry me" song of the year and it owes this largely to the contribution of YBNL boss Olamide's effort into promoting the debut effort from his Record Label's act despite it been a cover song for a 1 Direction song.

Considering the efforts and promotion YBNL has put towards pushing its foremost acts ; Olamide and Lil Kesh it is unsurprising to see that they are arguably the biggest group in Nigeria or closely following the Mavins Records. Also on the continent, YBNL is a well known music group but they are yet to fully explore the global market in terms of sales, ratings, recognition and collaborations. I cannot recall if any of the label's acts have been nominated for the BETs, MTVs and there is yet to be any notable international collaboration with an international artiste. This is where AdekunleGold comes in. In a label where the style of its two foremost artistes is almost all crafted for just the Nigerian market, Adekunle Gold's seems to be the dark-horse in the label whose style of Music would appeal more to the international audience for recognition and acceptance despite language barriers as he totally deviates from the 'hit-of-the-moment' kind of music Olamide and Lil Kesh makes into a more matured, all audience friendly and evergreen kind of Music which makes him unique and stand out from other Music revelations this year. He does not make music to play to the crowd's needs, he makes Music which the crowd would finally crave for. Music which lyrics can be dissected and still in it one would find realism, perfect storylines and a concrete meaning. No insult intended towards 'KingBaddo' himself as well as 'Keshi' but AdekunleGold seems to be the only act in the label whose style of music is most meaningful and has evergreen capabilities.

This been said, it is rather important the label focuses more resources on the singer and with the kind of 'love' he gets from music lovers, he might just be the artiste whose kind of music shoots the label to the global fore in the same light Asa and Nneka's music has made them global icons. The world music scene does not strive on song dance-ability or popularity but on the brilliance of the artiste' lyrics and proper renditions. In both categories, Adekunle Gold's 'Sade' and 'Orente' clearly flaws every other artiste's in the label songs. He is clearly the dark horse and most talented of the lot. It is a little too early to judge but let's keep our fingers crossed and see what the Sade crooner offers as time goes on.

Long live Adekunle Gold,
Long live YBNL,

This article was written by '_PrettyHausaGirl' for -www.nairatunes..co.ke/2015/10/adekunle-gold-dark-horse-in-olamides.html?m=1[/s]
THIS THREAD IS CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, MEGACRAP!
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Dotwillis1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Kai! Hip-wetin
Abeg na Afro-pop lol
it ain't even afro........ He raps and sing as if he is talking...with unreasonable lyrics

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by oboy3(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pls,guys,what is an ''adekunle Gold'' used for cos i dont know because i School in Ouagadougu
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by ba7man(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
Adekunle gold ft Asa.

Now that's a dream track.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by axortedbabe(f): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Their cup of burukutu
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by danakins(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
What is these OP saying.
Jobless OP
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by michphenomena(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Adekunle gold really stand out...
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Menace2Society(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
danakins:
What is these OP saying.

Jobless OP
who force u open the thread undecided
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by skin2skin01: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
OP U MUST BE HIGH ON GWORO, WHOOSE MUSIC WAN BREAK INTERNATIONAL BARRIER, ADEKUNLE ?? WEY HIM NEVER BREAK DOMESTIC BARRIER (ONLY YORUBA PEEPS ENJOY HIS BORING SONGS) STORY 4 THE GODS. LEST I 4GET JUST LOOK AT DE FACE U CALLED HANDSOME SMH. NO WONDER DAT GAL NO GREE 4 AM
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by MrTeymee(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
err where is the shocking discovery exactly?
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by hatux: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
skin2skin01:
OP U MUST BE HIGH ON GWORO, WHOOSE MUSIC WAN BREAK INTERNATIONAL BARRIER, ADEKUNLE ?? WEY HIM NEVER BREAK DOMESTIC BARRIER (ONLY YORUBA PEEPS ENJOY HIS BORING SONGS) STORY 4 THE GODS. LEST I 4GET JUST LOOK AT DE FACE U CALLED HANDSOME SMH. NO WONDER DAT GAL NO GREE 4 AM
[size=18]Which girl no free for am bro You tribalistic...[/size]
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Niyiframes(m): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
ZedX9:
Mtcheeeew!
That _shit up there isn't going to add anything meaningful to my precious life.
I wonder how nitpicking other people's life should be any of my business. Not that they even give 2 fvcks about me.
_Stupid thread birthed out of joblessness.
Oya, MODs hurry up and push this crap to the frontpage.
Nonsense!

Op is jobless and u who's so busy, had the time to read the whole long post, then still went ahead to comment. I smell someone needs a job more than the op

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by vicsoj007(m): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
mumu op, how many track do u have?
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by khassy(m): 12:55am On Oct 12, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Adekunle Kosoko a.k.a AdekunleGold has been one of the breakthrough artistes of this year. The handsome ebony-skinned vocalist who rose into limelight following the wide acceptance of his single "Sade" was born into a royal family of Lagos. Sade which was originally written for a girl who rejected Adekunle's dating proposal has turned out to be the perfect indigenous "marry me" song of the year and it owes this largely to the contribution of YBNL boss Olamide's effort into promoting the debut effort from his Record Label's act despite it been a cover song for a 1 Direction song.

Long live Adekunle Gold,
Long live YBNL,

This article was written by 'PrettyHausaGirl' for -www.nairatunes..co.ke/2015/10/adekunle-gold-dark-horse-in-olamides.html?m=1

still searching for the "Shocking Discovery "

abeg mention me when you see it abeg undecidedundecided

dumb thread..dumb Opundecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by KingTom(m): 12:56am On Oct 12, 2015
dominique:
GT cry
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 12, 2015
So he was even the guy that sang the orente that I always dance to anywhere I hear or play the song...
Wow
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by apcpdpallscam(f): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2015
I thought I was d only one dat noticed how gud he is,passionate as well.wat lil kesh does makes me feel anybody can sing.wat a way to sing!
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2015
grinShalla to mah Mrsphyno.............
Mrsphyno ni orente mi oiiooi grin
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by pretydiva(f): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2015
Summary pls
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by danakins(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2015
Menace2Society:
who force u open the thread undecided

Who be dis 1?
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Menace2Society(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
danakins:

Who be dis 1?
U mad bro?
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
khassy:

still searching for the "Shocking Discovery "

abeg mention me when you see it abeg undecidedundecided

dumb thread..dumb Opundecidedundecided
who forced u 2 open d thread...u are probably dumber than d OP...
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Davidovinci(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Op is just crushing on the adekunle niggi
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by mrpatozky(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Time to say my own.....

Abeg I dey use microscope find Lil kesh talent o.. .. make una help me... . He's shining because of one person..... YOUNG JON THE WICKED PRODUCER!. ..

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by faith551(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Long live Adekunle Gold,
Long live YBNL,

I like you already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Joyce From Abuja Needs A Sugar Boy – Sugar Mummy Request / Ciara And Olivia Are Gay? / Tiwa Savage In Iro & Buba At ELOY Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.