Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Putin, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Meet To Discuss Syria - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Meet To Discuss Syria (429 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes / Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Putin, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Meet To Discuss Syria by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Russian President Vladimir Putin met with Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Zayed Al- Nahyan on Sunday to discuss security in the Middle East and the conflict in Syria. The meeting between the two is the highest- level contact between the Kremlin and a Gulf Arab official since Russia began a campaign of air strikes to support Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad. “I welcome the opportunity to talk about … the situation in the region, particularly in light of recent terrorist acts in Turkey,” Putin told Prince Mohammed on the sidelines of the Russian Grand Prix in the Black Sea resort of Sochi. Turkish security sources said initial indications suggest Daesh was responsible for twin bombings which killed at least 95 people in the Turkish capital Ankara on Saturday. — Al Arabiya saudigazette.com.sa/world/putin-abu-dhabi-crown-prince-meet-to-discuss-syria/
Re: Putin, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Meet To Discuss Syria by BALLOSKI: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
Putin is establishing a foothold in the ME and expanding his sphere of influence , while that wide-eared , pro-gay Obama is losing it on all fronts.

I love putin!

(1) (Reply)

Paris Attack : Mobile Phone 'saved Man's Life' Outside Stade De France / Erdogan Downed Su-24 To Revenge Son's Disrupted Oil Business / An Attempt To Choke Up Illegal Immigrants In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.