Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG (1933 Views)

Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) / 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) / LADIES : Stop Dating Students, They Are Broke And They Nag Too Much. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by codedkode: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
I have encountered ladies, tall, short, petit, fat ,slim which ever one you have with you, the same reason goes.
reason why they nag, they themselves don't know. here are some reason coined out of intelectual reasoning why ladies NAG

let me hit the nail on the head.

1)SHE CAN'T JUST STAND YOUR FOOLISHNESS.
your atitude towards her among your peers might piss her off and when you wanna have your nice momeent with her (not sex) she then shows off her nagging attitude. some ladies shows it instata to show their displessure in what you did to her among your peers.

2) WHEN YOUR PROMISES KEEP FAILLING
you do often time forget your promises, tell me why she won't get nagging at you.

3)SHE FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE AT PRESENT
she might not be at ease or on her 3-4 day usual private time per month, if you re not careful with your words to her, it might get to her wrongly and you just might get your worstt feed back.

4) WHEN SHE START REPELLING YOU.
you need not to be told when a lady start yelling or nagging at you both in privaate and in public. shes beeen nice before but now she as changed. no 2 ways about it, she is trying to do away with you.

5) WHEN ANOTHER MAN IS IN HER LIFE.
i experienced this, when she is at fault,she nags. when am at fault she nag the more. all my doing was not just right with her. shes knows i hate nagging ladies. she successfully ease me out of the relationship through nagging.

6)WHEN YOUR PRESENCE IS NOT HELPFUL
she wants to run into your warmth but instead you are not just there for her. your presence was not felt by her. your atention is on some thing else. tell me why she won't react

7)SHE IS NATURALLY GIFTED WITH "NAG"
she can't just help but nag

coolWHEN YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF HER NAGGING
when she talks about A and all u could reason is B (having contradicting conversation) she gets bored and could result to her nagg.......

9)SHE WANTS YOU TO TOLERATE HER THE WAY SHE PRESENT HERSELF.

10)ADD YOURS

CODEDK'ODE
codedkode17@gmail.com
codedkode. .com
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by codedkode: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by misspicy(f): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
10)When she is really angry and feels only nagging can show how angry she is

11)When she is discussing with you and you are not concentrating

12)When she knows that its only through nagging that you will get her point,she will repeat it and shout ontop just for you to understand her

Btw OP all dis does not apply to only women,men nag too
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
I seee......nice list anyways

13)When she is dating a semi deaf guy...and the only way he can listen to her is wen she shouts/nag
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
misspicy:

12)When she knows that its only through nagging that you will get her point,she will repeat it and shout ontop just for you to understand her

Yh! But women are more persistent at it tongue
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by grad2012(f): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
The funniest tin is that when a good woman is getting tired of a man not appreciating her she NAGS. That's wat some men don't know and when she stops nagging trust me she has giving up on u.
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by falconey(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin

this is the type of thread nairaland girls wil have something to say.
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by codedkode: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
misspicy:

yea guys do but if am to write about it hardly will i find 3 cordial reason y guys nag and ours is as a result of ladies
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by codedkode: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
grad2012:
The funniest tin is that when a good woman is getting tired of a man not appreciating her she NAGS. That's wat some men don't know and when she stops nagging trust me she has giving up on u.

y must she express her self wit "NAG"
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hahaha. It's because guys don't listen. That's the main reason. It's like talking to a wall sometimes.
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
reminds me of a girl i once dated, shes naturally loud so when shes talking to you, if you dont know her you will think shes nagging, i think its because shes with an mp3 headset everytime so she got acustomed to this loud manner of talking
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hahaha. It's because guys don't listen. That's the main reason. It's like talking to a wall sometimes.
Men do that because many women are attention seekers as if they are babies who must be fed by their parents. There you have retaliation! Ha!!!
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Chukwudi718(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
angryWhen u are Broke...
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
all4naija:
Men do that because many women are attention seekers as if they are babies who must be fed by their parents. There you have retaliation! Ha!!!

That's the nature of the beast. We like to be heard & want your full attention concerning certain things
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by codedkode: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=PunkyVeer post=38884149]Hahaha. It's because guys don't listen. That's the main reason. It's like talking to a wall sometimes.[/quote

tell me one thing ladies don't nag about.
even in wedding reception, performing musician never de include her name for im song, she don de para.

i de watch chelsea v arsenal. chelse beat dem she start to de nag for me for aus
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by IamLEGEND1: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
even some guys dey support diz nĂ³nsense

Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's the nature of the beast. We like to be heard & want your full attention concerning certain things
I usually like the reactions by girls when that attention is not given to them. The look is daring and killing. One thing I know in the process girls like to pay back one way or the other a lot! Let's go. Bwahaha...
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by codedkode: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=PunkyVeer post=38884149]Hahaha. It's because guys don't listen. That's the main reason. It's like talking to a wall sometimes.[/quote

tell me one thing ladies don't nag on
even in wedding reception, performing musician never de include her name for im song, she don de para.

i de watch chelsea v arsenal. chelse beat dem she start to de nag for me for aus
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by codedkode: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2015

tell me one thing ladies don't nag on

i de watch chelsea v arsenal. chelsea beat dem, she start to de nag for me for aus
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
even some guys dey support diz nĂ³nsense
They are humans like guys who need somebody attention after all. Nobody is supporting nagging women.
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=codedkode post=38884447][/quote]

Lol, that's extreme. Personally, I only "nag" when I feel you're too "forgetful" about stuff. We don't see it as nagging on our side, it's just another reminder to get you cracking on stuff. Men imo, procrastinate a lot & it's
annoying. TBH, deep down inside,most women feel that when they ask you to do something, do it...as in yesterday! The waiting while you take your sweet time to get stuff done is what makes us nag, in most cases. Technically, it's your fault grin
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Ekeretom(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Women were created with the gene for nagging... A woman nags on almost everything
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by codedkode: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, that's extreme. Personally, I only "nag" when I feel you're too "forgetful" about stuff. We don't see it as nagging on our side, it's just another reminder to get you cracking on stuff. Men imo, procrastinate a lot & it's
annoying. TBH, deep down inside,most women feel that when they ask you to do something, do it...as in yesterday! The waiting while you take your sweet time to get stuff done is what makes us nag, in most cases. Technically, it's your fault grin

at times ladies look sweet wen de nag.
i smile alot wen i c her in dat mood
me smilling even piss her d more but i kip smilling
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
grad2012:

Talk to him, not at him!

Just when I get in the mood for a little show of romance, you decided to seize the oppurtunity with your palms curled into to fists lightly hitting me and nagging 'cause of a picture of myself and a pretty female you saw on my phone.
Can you at least wait till we finish _coitus?! Trust me, post-orgasmic euphoria would make me listen to you.
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ekeretom:
Women were created with the gene for nagging... A woman nags on almost everything
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Wait for their reactions here. I disagree with you. grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
codedkode:

at times ladies look sweet wen de nag.
i smile alot wen i c her in dat mood
me smilling even piss her d more but i kip smilling

There's nothing adorable about a woman raising her voice with one hand on her waist and the other illustrating every word she utters, trust me. Alright, sometimes her animated gestures are captivating but just keep your face expressionless.
Smile and she'd accuse you of not taking her seriously. Frown or storm out and you are a bully. ...And not utter a word. Crazy specie.
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
False!
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ladies are overrated no cause justify their stupidity.
Don't quote me if you are a Lady.
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ladies are overrated no cause justify their stupidity.
Don't quote me if you are a Lady.
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
LaDivva:
wink

So U support nagging angry
Re: 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

So U support nagging angry
Lol, I don't nag o coz I don't have the strength to, just saw the pic as someone's DP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Him Please / Relationship Talk[ladies Only] / Meet My Beautiful Dog, Ready For An Outing.. Her Name's Nicki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.