Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos (45405 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by vivianblog2(f): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
sources ... https://instagram.com/p/8tDOXBRO7p/?taken-by=tiwasavage
https://instagram.com/p/8tDXnRxO8K/?taken-by=tiwasavage

Posted By Vivian Blog

Caption 1.
tiwasavage Changing Faces #AlwaysWearYourSeatBelt

Caption 2.
tiwasavage The oak tree is inside the acorn #HappySunday beautiful people of the Most High #HouseOfTheRock

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by ORACLE1975(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
kool

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fyn woman

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by williamsean(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Since this gal gave birth, we won't hear word again smh

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by axortedbabe(f): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
House of d rock ke hmmm..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by kendrick9(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Confirmed MILF....

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Gboliwe: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
axortedbabe:

No mind that yeye woman. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by vizkiz: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
if she can't show us the picture of the thing she gave birth to, at least make she enter studio na angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by oluwadamilolah(f): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
vizkiz:
if she can't show us the picture of the thing she gave birth to, at least make she enter studio na angry
she gave birth to a baby, not a thing undecided

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Mega2010(m): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Actually saw her in the church today, it's House on the Rock,not House of the Rock...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by vizkiz: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
she gave birth to a baby, not a thing undecided

oh really? Can I see the pictures of her baby

Please show us some pictures or shut the furck up if you can't angry

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Dotwillis1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
vizkiz:
why not pay her a visit and take the pictures yourself

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by princephraim: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
dis tiwa no dey old
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by oluwadamilolah(f): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
vizkiz:

oh really? Can I see the pictures of her baby

Please show us some pictures or shut if if you can't angry
you're asking for her baby pictures as if you're the father and your life depends on it. She's deserves her privacy, but if you need a baby picture so badly, go and have one and do as you please with the pictures

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by vizkiz: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
you're asking for her baby pictures as if you're the father and your life depends on it. She's deserves her privacy, but if you need a baby picture so badly, go and have one and do as you please with the pictures

I thought your previous reply was "k" now you wanna start typing shhhit

Listen up, you dummy...I never quoted you, I just typed out what I wanna. If you are not cool with it, take a stick and shove it up your pussay HOE-kay? angry

Dotwillis1:
why not pay her a visit and take the pictures yourself

why not furck off my mention. Dirt bag undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Dotwillis1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
vizkiz:

why not furck off my mention. Dirt bag undecided
who is the chump barking at

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by mrpatozky(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
This girl dey turn person on sha lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Dotwillis1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
vizkiz:

get the furck off my mention you biitch ass nigga angry
he needs help!.. any veterinarian in the house plss

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by BIBILISTIC(f): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fyn babe!
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by kelvyn7: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by omusiliyu(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
I thought she's a nursing mother...

Who's taking care of her baby?

Who's breastfeeding her baby.

angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by damton(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sexy Mama

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by techmart(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
wow... adorable
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Richiy(f): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
mrpatozky:
This girl dey turn person on sha lipsrsealed

Jeez...of everything to write...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Elomus: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
My love kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Yannny: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
ok
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by frakdon(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
axortedbabe:
leave her, na too much Amala and ewedu!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by pretydiva(f): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
She's super gorgeous n sexy kiss..luv her outfits especially d handbag

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
DIRTIEST lady.

Now doesn't she still look good wearing this...?

Meanwhile she has ruined the WOMANHOOD in her family.
A disgrace to the Nigerian girl child.
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by dblaisepascal(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
vizkiz:
hw will u feel if someone call u a thing

14 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
pretty!! kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

End Time Things, Shocking Sex Scene From Nollywood Movies (photos) / Meraiah Ekeinde's US Vacation Photos / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.