Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos (45409 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Airoflaw(m): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
femi4:
you must be oldskul
now u just lied..
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Richiy:

Jeez...of everything to write...
Damm! Ur words just gave me a hard on
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by snilpall(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
omusiliyu:
I thought she's a nursing mother...
Who's taking care of her baby?
Who's breastfeeding her baby.

angry sad
so nursing mothers are prisoners ryt?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by snilpall(m): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
omusiliyu:

angry sad
so nursing mothers are prisoners

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by snilpall(m): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
omusiliyu:

angry sad

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lovely pic... she's looking 14@bottom pics.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Emade(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
If she can show us the pregnancy and refuse to show us the baby than only God knows what you gave birth to @oversabi huxwife
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Emade(m): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
snilpall:

No they go around snapping and uploading pix @oversabi huxwife
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
pretty!! kiss kiss

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
pretty!! kiss kiss

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by waltec(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
My pretty crush
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by shaboti: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
vizkiz:
if she can't show us the picture of the thing she gave birth to, at least make she enter studio na angry
you're a very big iďiotic scum. Animal

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Elomus: 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
nikkypearl:

*Wake up* sir
lol.. Big head
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by SOPHIA5(f): 12:05am On Oct 12, 2015
MAMA TIWA NO MIND "NDI ASAII" U ARE OK.
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Bollinger(m): 12:26am On Oct 12, 2015
This is one freakishly beautiful woman.
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Boyooosa(m): 2:21am On Oct 12, 2015
e be like say my bae no wan grow again wink
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by tammie24: 2:58am On Oct 12, 2015
vizkiz:
if she can't show us the picture of the thing she gave birth to, at least make she enter studio na angry
How would you feel If someone calls your child a thing?
I don't understand why people behave like animals.
That 'thing' is better than your whole generation put together! Commands more respect, is more privileged than you and your family!
Get that into your skull!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by xcoded(m): 3:23am On Oct 12, 2015
lukin kool
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Rachaelfrancis(f): 6:30am On Oct 12, 2015
hey guys,even a day old human being has a right...I have a three months old son nd have never ever nd will never post his pix on any social network....respect the right of that baby..I for one don't like dat idea of showcasing his pictures.allow de woman abeg,u are not the fathers or mothers

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by mrpatozky(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2015
Richiy:

Jeez...of everything to write...

Lmao... grin grin grin...
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by olusmarth(m): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2015
Waste my time reading all of dat shit crap
Larexpayne:
An Open Letter to Any Smart Nigerian Who Wants to Make An Extra Income Of N150,000 Monthly Importing Items From ASIA,USA at Cheaper Prices & Reselling Here in Nigeria. Starting With As Low as N15,000. http://www.wealthnaira.com/adeyemo.htm
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by paix(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2015
vizkiz:
We're waiting to see the pictures of the "THING" your wife will give birth to first.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos by extinctbeauty(f): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
vizkiz:

oh really? Can I see the pictures of her baby

Please show us some pictures or shut the furck up if you can't angry
whats your business with her baby, tell Lagbaja to reveal his face also...............its her decision and opinion and i see no reason why an asshole like u will refer to a human being as a thing...........infact u re a thing urself........................Boda/Anty Ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos / 50 Cent Hails Roman Goddess Backside On Instagram (Photos) / Meraiah Ekeinde's US Vacation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.