Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,004 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana (24225 Views)

Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by simpleseyi: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
Saboteurs! Even at their own detriment they can't resist abo.ki ass and nuts. cheesy grin cheesy grin

It is statements like this that made Awolowo to use about 3 million of your stubborn brethren for pepper soup and suya.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by CyberWolf: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

Don't mind these fools. Most of them are so carried away by Igbos that they've lost their minds. Admittedly, Igbos are covetous, greedy, and problematic (I know you're Igbo) and there should be a next front to tackle Igbo problems. However, when there's loss of innocent lives - no alliance is greater than protecting those lives. At least, Igbo aren't killing, raping, maiming, and destroying the means of livelihood of Yoruba folks. That's the Fulani - the same Fulani that turned Afonja into a fool. And the same ones Yorubas have been engaged in war about territorial integrity with since the 19th century. So whenever Fulani problem arises - you just can't turn a blind eye to it cos these folks will always have an agenda. Nothing can tell you more about the Yoruba and Fulani relationship than history. History will always repeat itself.

Also, why should Yorubas be the ones to provide ranches for Fulanis? Don't they have leaders and elites to do that for them up North? Isn't the president of the country a Fulani man? They need to solve their own problems and stop killing innocent folks everywhere. There are cattle herders in landlocked countries on the desert like Niger and Chad - so there's no excuse whatsoever for disturbing those down South with their cows. They should travel to those countries and study how they rear their cows on the desert and implement the same thing in Northern Nigeria. Period.

This man is an educated idiot!
Yes I'm a proud Igbo and I agree that we are greedy and highly ambitious but the truth is that no Igbo man will support in anyway the maiming and killing of any Igbo man by his fellow Igbo talk more of non-Igbo especially Hausa/Fulani..But it's shocking seeing a respected Yoruba like Falana spewing this thrash. My position has always been let every state make laws banning this style of cattle business. If you must rear your cow in our state, buy a land from anybody willing to sell, build your cattle ranch there and pay tax to the state government the way other business establishments does. The more we continue shying away from tackling simple problems like this, the more it keeps deteriorating and innocent people keep dying..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by masseratti: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2015
caprini1:
Managing cows no be beans o....in as much as some Fulani herdsman are naughty ,I give them thumbs up in cow herding.
the method the fulani men are using is archaic, people have ranches all over the world, New Zealand has more livestock than its citizens, its not rocket science please.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by CyberWolf: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

Why are you bothered about their opinion? smiley

When people are angry & depressed, they lash out at & even their shadows...

We all know the source of their bitterness & since this dispensation still has more than 3yrs to go, do you think i have the time to pander to ninnies for that length of time? smiley

Leave them, na dem go tire..
Exactly what I expected from you so, I'm not disappointed at all..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by masseratti: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2015
CyberWolf:
Yes I'm a proud Igbo and I agree that we are greedy and highly ambitious but the truth is that no Igbo man will support in anyway the maiming and killing of any Igbo man by his fellow Igbo talk more of non-Igbo especially Hausa/Fulani..But it's shocking seeing a respected Yoruba like Falana spewing this thrash. My position has always been let every state make laws banning this style of cattle business. If you must rear your cow in our state, buy a land from anybody willing to sell, build your cattle ranch there and pay tax to the state government the way other business establishments does. The more we continue shying away from tackling simple problems like this, the more it keeps deteriorating and innocent people keep dying..
seems you don't understand what Falana is saying, he didn't support the kidnapping he went for the root cause of the whole situation if we stop buying from the fulani men the business of cattle rearing will not be lucrative anymore, they will be forced to change their ways, rather than resort to illegality he only prof er a legal and lucrative way out of the situation.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by caprini1: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2015
masseratti:
the method the fulani men are using is archaic, people have ranches all over the world, New Zealand has more livestock than its citizens, its not rocket science please.
On a lighter mood....don't you know that livestock's behave like their owners?...check a dog in a village and a dog in lekki,and compare their behaviour pattern.Cows here don't respond like cows in Switzerland.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by MbashrexBashir(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2015
If Femi Fani Kayode would at least be a little wise as this man things will go smoothly in the country
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Shymm3x: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2015
tpiander:

ki lo le to gbogbo eleyi?

see the prostitute in your profile yet you have mouth to be this insulting to other women just because they're Yoruba?

that's crazy.

I did not read the comments of whoever you say offended you but your response is over the top and totally uncalled for.

Muthaphuck the scandalous and insolent slag.

She accused someone of being Igbo cos the guy doesn't subscribe to her cowardice and stupidity. And she got disrespectful...so she deserves everything I said. Fvck her with a garden fork - she's a vacuous illiterate. I don't play that disrespectful shyte. If her parents never taught her how to speak to people, I'm from London Town and we don't play that shyte. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by masseratti: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

Don't mind these fools. Most of them are so carried away by Igbos that they've lost their minds. Admittedly, Igbos are covetous, greedy, and problematic (I know you're Igbo) and there should be a next front to tackle Igbo problems. However, when there's loss of innocent lives - no alliance is greater than protecting those lives. At least, Igbo aren't killing, raping, maiming, and destroying the means of livelihood of Yoruba folks. That's the Fulani - the same Fulani that turned Afonja into a fool. And the same ones Yorubas have been engaged in war about territorial integrity with since the 19th century. So whenever Fulani problem arises - you just can't turn a blind eye to it cos these folks will always have an agenda. Nothing can tell you more about the Yoruba and Fulani relationship than history. History will always repeat itself.

Also, why should Yorubas be the ones to provide ranches for Fulanis? Don't they have leaders and elites to do that for them up North? Isn't the president of the country a Fulani man? They need to solve their own problems and stop killing innocent folks everywhere. There are cattle herders in landlocked countries on the desert like Niger and Chad - so there's no excuse whatsoever for disturbing those down South with their cows. They should travel to those countries and study how they rear their cows on the desert and implement the same thing in Northern Nigeria. Period.

This man is an educated idiot!
I want to believe you don't understand what the man said,he never said SW should provide ranch or grazing fields or whatever they want to call it,he is simply asking governors in SW to build ranches which I think is the business of private sector, our rich men in SW can go into this thereby cripple the economy of the Fulani men, once we stop buying from them.He made mention of the fact that SW SS an SE were against any form of grazing route in the southern part of Nigeria when the issue came up, that it should be restricted to the North.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by tpiander: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2015
you should stop letting your bitterness and envy of Yoruba women get the best of you.

You are even the least person to talk about women in a derogatory manner, given your predilection for posting obscene photos of women in various stages of u.ndress.

very pimpish.

anyway, always remove "Yoruba" from your rants about women, if you know what's good for you.

Je ki ori e pe.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Shymm3x: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2015
CyberWolf:

I don't know what games you're playing but you do make a lot of sense.

The guy never even addressed the never ending Fulani menace all over the country. Also, why should Yorubas be the ones to provide ranches for them? Why can't their own leaders provide the ranches in their own part of the country - or Nigeria should provide a greenbelt region where all cow jockeys can take their cows? They have ruled the country since like forever but they never addressed the problem and that's basically cos they thrive on destruction and using cows to mask an agenda.

Even if every state where to provide ranches where they can rear their cows and pay levies - best believe these folks won't make use of them. They believe they're invincible, hence they're unnecessarily violent. Just look at how they have destroyed the middle belt with endless killings.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Shymm3x: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2015
tpiander:

you should stop letting your bitterness and envy of Yoruba women get the best of you.

You are even the least person to talk about women in a derogatory manner, given your predilection for posting obscene photos of women in various stages of u.ndress.

I don't envy no fugly Yoruba women - a lot of them are just useless and they don't know how to talk to people.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by tpiander: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

I am just useless and I don't know how to talk to people.

that is your own problem!
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Shymm3x: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2015
masseratti:
I want to believe you don't understand what the man said,he never said SW should provide ranch or grazing fields or whatever they want to call it,he is simply asking governors in SW to build ranches which I think is the business of private sector, our rich men in SW can go into this thereby cripple the economy of the Fulani men, once we stop buying from them.He made mention of the fact that SW SS an SE were against any form of grazing route in the southern part of Nigeria when the issue came up, that it should be restricted to the North.

But how will crippling their business stop them from killing innocent people?

Even if you rear your own cows in ya ranches, that won't stop them from their nomadic lifestyle and it definitely won't stop them from destroying farmlands and killing people. You basically just took care of the business side of it without tackling the problem itself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by CyberWolf: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2015
masseratti:
seems you don't understand what Falana is saying, he didn't support the kidnapping he went for the root cause of the whole situation if we stop buying from the fulani men the business of cattle rearing will not be lucrative anymore, they will be forced to change their ways, rather than resort to illegality he only prof er a legal and lucrative way out of the situation.
Falana us simply regurgitating the age long rants that we've been hearing..That the Yoruba leaders should compel the ruling class to do this and that bla bla bla..Is he telling me that the ruling class are not seeing the way this herdsmen are going about killing and maiming people with reckless abandon? This problem had been there for years, what has the government done about it? You guys are simply blabbing here just because no member of your family has ever fall victim of this murderers. But one day it will happen let me see what your reaction will be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by nduchucks: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2015
The nomadic way of life of the herdsmen, protected under the constitution of this great country, must be preserved.

It will take great minds and not pumpous dullards to find unique solutions to our unique problems.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by masseratti: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

But how will crippling their business stop them from killing innocent people?

Even if you rear your own cows in ya ranches, that won't stop them from their normadic lifestyle and it definitely won't stop them from destroying farmlands and killing people. You basically just took care of the business side of it without tackling the problem itself.
one of the best way to defeat your enemy is to cripple him financially, History has taught us that, we at the SW are at disadvantaged to be honest we rely heavily on food from the North, that was not the case even in the early Eighties, in my house when I was little we had a garden, anytime we want to cook we just go there and get tomatoes and pepper, we had cocoyam and others it's only onions we don't have, now how many households have this? My family house was in Surulere lagos.Once that front is taken care off simultaneously our leader do not need a general meeting, just encourage OPC men against the Fulanis clandestinely,those Fulanis will know it's a no go area for them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Shymm3x: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2015
tpiander:

that is tilapia problem!

Tilapia, now you're acting like you missed ya daily dosage of propofol and Chlorpromazine. grin

Better tell ya fellow insolent Yoruba skets in naij that nyggahs in London are different from the ones they're accustomed to in naij who beg for pum. We're brash, swear a lot, dismissive, and aggressive cos of how fast paced life in the big city of dreams and belly of the beast is. We just don't give a fvck and we swear a lot just like ethnic Brits. grin

Don't worry - I owe you a pint of cider.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by masseratti: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2015
CyberWolf:
Falana us simply regurgitating the age long rants that we've been hearing..That the Yoruba leaders should compel the ruling class to do this and that bla bla bla..Is he telling me that the ruling class are not seeing the way this herdsmen are going about killing and maiming people with reckless abandon? This problem had been there for years, what has the government done about it? You guys are simply blabbing here just because no member of your family has ever fall victim of this murderers. But one day it will happen let me see what your reaction will be.
we don't need to wish ourselves bad or evil to fall on us,have travelled far and wide in this country and I can say one or two things about each region, the Fulanis are a problem in many states especially the middle belt, I doubt if a fulani man will take his cows to a northerners farm,we had two southerners at the highest level over the 16yrs of PDP rule, what did they do about this Fulani people? I think Falana has a point but I think SW business men should take the opportunity to fill in the void and create ranch which will create employment in turn.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Shymm3x: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2015
masseratti:
one of the best way to defeat your enemy is to cripple him financially, History has taught us that, we at the SW are at disadvantaged to be honest we rely heavily on food from the North, that was not the case even in the early Eighties, in my house when I was little we had a garden, anytime we want to cook we just go there and get tomatoes and pepper, we had cocoyam and others it's only onions we don't have, now how many households have this? My family house was in Surulere lagos.Once that front is taken care off simultaneously our leader do not need a general meeting, just encourage OPC men against the Fulanis clandestinely,those Fulanis will know it's a no go area for them.

Brev, crippling them financially won't stop a nomad from being a nomad. Conversely, you'll just make them more desperate.

Also, there are always other markets for beef, hide and skin et al around the world. So if you provide an alternative to them - that won't stop them from taking their cows to ya region. And you and I know what happens whenever they come visiting.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by masseratti: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

Tilapia, now you're acting like you missed ya daily dosage of propofol and Chlorpromazine. grin

Better tell ya fellow insolent Yoruba skets in naij that nyggahs in London are different from the ones they're accustomed to in naij who beg for pum. We're brash, swear a lot, dismissive, and aggressive cos of how fast paced life in the big city of dreams and belly of the beast is. We just don't give a fvck and we swear a lot just like ethnic Brits. grin

Don't worry - I owe you a pint of cider.
are you in New York, guy the real belly if the beast is in Naija oooo.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Shymm3x: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2015
masseratti:
are you in New York, guy the real belly if the beast is in Naija oooo.

Lol.

I'm not In New York. I'm a Londoner.

Naija isn't the belly of the beast.

The beast is the unseen power that rules the world - the brain behind world domination via money and the powers that be. And while DC is the poster child for the beast - London is its belly and its brain. That's why higher minds call London the belly of the beast. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by masseratti: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

Brev, crippling them financially won't stop a nomad from being a nomad. Conversely, you'll just make them more desperate.

Also, there are always other markets for beef, hide and skin et al around the world. So if you provide an alternative to them - that won't stop them from taking their cows to ya region. And you and I know what happens whenever they come visiting.
hide and skin ke,Nigerians wont allow tannery industry to thrive with their love for pomo,yes it will make them more desperate but once that is taken care off and they find it harder to sell their cows it's a firm of restriction,the state government can enact laws banning unrestricted animal breeding impound their herd of cattle anytime they enter the border of any southern states,the earlier our various house if assembly enact laws like this the better,am aware Lagos state has a law in this form also a state in the SE.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by tpiander: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

My mama, now you're acting like you missed ya daily dosage of propofol and Chlorpromazine. grin

blah blah, blah rubbish, etc

Don't worry - I owe you a pint of my local gin .

No you don't.

Just remove "Yoruba" from your rants when you are referring to the hoochies you roll with, that's all!
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by CyberWolf: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

I don't know what games you're playing but you do make a lot of sense.

The guy never even addressed the never ending Fulani menace all over the country. Also, why should Yorubas be the ones to provide ranches for them? Why can't their own leaders provide the ranches in their own part of the country - or Nigeria should provide a greenbelt region where all cow jockeys can take their cows? They have ruled the country since like forever but they never addressed the problem and that's basically cos they thrive on destruction and using cows to mask an agenda.

Even if every state where to provide ranches where they can rear their cows and pay levies - best believe these folks won't make use of them. They believe they're invincible, hence they're unnecessarily violent. Just look at how they have destroyed the middle belt with endless killings.
grin I'm not playing any games, don't let missy89 mess with your head. I say things the way they are. I will never support it whenever someone or group of people goes on rampage killing, maiming and destroying the means of livelihood of other without any provocation. You can some folks here saying it's because of last election bla bla but they shy away from addressing the main issue on ground. Are this guys killing and maiming people? Are the destroying people's farmlands? ...

.All of us knows that the answer is capital YES but instead of them to tackle this monster squarely, they rather keeps playing ostrich or employ all sorts of cowardly machinery to defend this murderers. No
Matter what anybody may think, I'll always support any method employed to stop this murderers from killing people here and there.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Shymm3x: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2015
masseratti:
hide and skin ke,Nigerians wont allow tannery industry to thrive with their love for pomo,yes it will make them more desperate but once that is taken care off and they find it harder to sell their cows it's a firm of restriction,the state government can enact laws banning unrestricted animal breeding impound their herd of cattle anytime they enter the border of any southern states,the earlier our various house if assembly enact laws like this the better,am aware Lagos state has a law in this form also a state in the SE.

There's a big market for hide and skin globally. So if you take care of the business side - they can always go that route. And that won't stop them from being nomadic. Evidently, you haven't solved the problem.

Lol. I doubt state government can ban them since the FG has more powers than state governments in Nigeria and they control the centre. So they can always veto that with ease. And the problem would still be there.

Only the FG can solve the Fulani problem and since they don't care - folks need to start protecting themselves. When it becomes an eye for an eye, they'll stop killing people and find other ways to rear their cows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Shymm3x: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2015
[s]
tpiander:

No you don't.

Just remove "Yoruba" from your rants when you are referring to the hoochies you roll with, that's all!
[/s]

Muthaphuck those skets. Their pums stink! undecided

Don't get disrespectful to a black man, period.

Run ya mouth and you'll get smacked.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Missy89(f): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin I'm not playing any games, don't let missy89 mess with your head. I say things the way they are. I will never support it whenever someone or group of people goes on rampage killing, maiming and destroying the means of livelihood of other without any provocation. You can some folks here saying it's because of last election bla bla but they shy away from addressing the main issue on ground. Are this guys killing and maiming people? Are the destroying people's farmlands? ...

.All of us knows that the answer is capital YES but instead of them to tackle this monster squarely, they rather keeps playing ostrich or employ all sorts of cowardly machinery to defend this murderers. No
Matter what anybody may think, I'll always support any method employed to stop this murderers from killing people here and there.

You are a sophisticated tribalist. Admit it. A tribalist playing chess with his post grin
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by CyberWolf: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2015
masseratti:
we don't need to wish ourselves bad or evil to fall on us,have travelled far and wide in this country and I can say one or two things about each region, the Fulanis are a problem in many states especially the middle belt, I doubt if a fulani man will take his cows to a northerners farm,we had two southerners at the highest level over the 16yrs of PDP rule, what did they do about this Fulani people? I think Falana has a point but I think SW business men should take the opportunity to fill in the void and create ranch which will create employment in turn.
That is the same thing we are saying. This leaders from south has been there all this while, what did they do? Isn't it obvious that they are reluctant about solving this problem. But Falana wants you to go suck the balls of the leaders begging them to solve this problem.

The earlier we start protecting ourselves from this people by attacking them head long both verbally and physically, the better for all of. At least the only language our leaders understands is violence..
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Shymm3x: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2015
CyberWolf:

I know you. Missy89 is the homie and I doubt she gives two fvcks about Fulanis. And based on what I know she doesn't even like them, to be honest.

I think the problem with these folks is that they're too dumb to process more than one information at a time. And it's basically just garbage in and garbage out. They think cos the SW has an alliance with Fulanis with this government - Yorubas have to automatically turn a blind eye to Fulani menace. Focus on ya non-beneficial alliance which hasn't yielded any fruit apart from the Fulani president appointing only Northerners to important positions due to nepotism, with crumbs for Yorubas - and leave those trying to defend innocent and poor Yorubas do that.

That's why higher minds always use carrot and stick approach. But these folks have the Afonja traits in their DNA. The same way Afonja got carried away and Ilorin became an emirate - that's the same way these folks are trying to sell out Yorubas for a useless alliance on paper, with master/slave relationship. I'm not having that. Yorubaland must be protected at all times - that's the only thing we've.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by tpiander: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

Muthaphuck my mama who is a sket. My mama's pum stinks!

and so do my balls!undecided

obviously, you weren't raised right!
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by CyberWolf: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2015
Missy89:

You are a sophisticated tribalist. Admit it. A tribalist playing chess with his post grin
You shy away from addressing pertinent questions which is..Are these Fulani herdsmen maiming and killing people? Yes..Are some people deliberately sabotaging the efforts being made to stop this killings because of some political gratification, the answer is Yes. You should be bothered with that and not me being Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Trekkers Of Today Will Snatch Our Cars Tomorrow By ‘fisayo Soyombo / Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads / Why I Won't Resume In Senate Now – Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.