Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Am I An Evil Person? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I An Evil Person? (5679 Views)

I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? / Am I Married To Him? / Mariah Carey Brother Calls Her An Evil Witch After She Refuses To Pay Their (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I An Evil Person? by Youngpo413: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

That is why there was a thank you in that post...remember that word that starts with a T in that post? Or are you just plain disappointed that I didn't attack you
no one can attack me,especially ladies,I swear hell will let loose...check my post,you will see what I'm talking about,only a guy can attack me and go scot free...I'm not here to impress any b!tch,so I don't give a fuccck about them hoes.
Re: Am I An Evil Person? by ideyhere(f): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Youngpo413:
no one can attack me,especially ladies,I swear hell will let loose...check my post,you will see what I'm talking about,only a guy can attack me and go scot free...I'm not here to impress any b!tch,so I don't give a fuccck about them hoes.

Team #when somebody is trying to pull you down, shake them off and step up #
Re: Am I An Evil Person? by Youngpo413: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

Team #when somebody is trying to pull you down, shake them off and step up #
yeah, thats the team I belong to,it seems you really know me then cos I shake off the b!tches and step up#
Re: Am I An Evil Person? by Nnetriplet: 12:37am On Nov 16, 2015
u are not wicked neither are u jealous, you are just too attached to your elder sister.......my teenage youngest sister showed the same kind of open resentment towards my hubby when he was "coming"......at a point it became so bad that it nearly drifted us apart permanently....until the day she broke up to me in tears and accused me of abadoning and leaving her all alone in the house with the boys because of my husband......i then understood, among all her sisters, she is most fond of me, despite the large age gap.....i practically pamper her, since she is the youngest, buy trendy fashionable clothes for her that even i couldnt afford when i was her age, makes sure she lacks nothing etc so it was kind of understandable for her to see my hubby as a threat....afterall his coming to take all these from her.
Re: Am I An Evil Person? by itstpia8: 1:01am On Nov 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. / OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. / I Need Ur Counsel Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.