Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,864 members, 7,798,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most (1911 Views)

Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Who Are The Smartest Tribes In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by OlayinkaM1(m): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
I have a little difficulty in ranking this tribes from my little experiece with them.

So house, out of the Igbo women and the Egun (badagry) women, abeg who gossip pass
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by Princessderaa(f): 12:23am On Oct 12, 2015
op how e take concern u?..

..who gossip don helo?
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by Koleman(m): 12:23am On Oct 12, 2015
Then you haven't started. I think my language ranks first. <PROUDLY IDOMA>
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by Koleman(m): 12:24am On Oct 12, 2015
Princessderaa:
op how e take concern u?..

..who gossip don helo?
you suppose de sleep
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by Princessderaa(f): 12:31am On Oct 12, 2015
Koleman:
you suppose de sleep
you suppose dey read
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by Koleman(m): 12:42am On Oct 12, 2015
Princessderaa:
you suppose dey read
read wetin? NEWspaper?
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by Princessderaa(f): 12:52am On Oct 12, 2015
Koleman:
read wetin? NEWspaper?
ur Macmillan textbook
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by Koleman(m): 1:03am On Oct 12, 2015
Princessderaa:

ur Macmillan textbook
you mean de one wei u borrow me?
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by Princessderaa(f): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Koleman:
you mean de one wei u borrow me?
the one ur mom bought last Saturday
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by Koleman(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2015
Princessderaa:

the one ur mom bought last Saturday
the one ur mom accompanied her to buy?
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by Princessderaa(f): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2015
Koleman:
the one ur mom accompanied her to buy?
.my mum? nah na ur gf mom accompanied her
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by OlayinkaM1(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2015
Princessderaa:

Are u not in heaven according to ur profile?
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by Koleman(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2015
Princessderaa:
na only u i sabi na
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by Princessderaa(f): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
OlayinkaM1:

Are u not in heaven according to ur profile?
busybody how e take concern?...amebo
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by Princessderaa(f): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Koleman:
na only u i sabi na
lol.

peace
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by OlayinkaM1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Princessderaa:

busybody how e take concern?...amebo

E no concern me oooo, I just dey wonder if free wi-fi dey dere ni
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by Koleman(m): 12:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Princessderaa:

lol.

peace
hehehe
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by Princessderaa(f): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2015
OlayinkaM1:

E no concern me oooo, I just dey wonder if free wi-fi dey dere ni
so you don't know?
wia u think earthly WiFi come from?
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by OlayinkaM1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Princessderaa:

so you don't know?

wia u think earthly WiFi come from?

Nna babe, earthly wifi na anthena joor
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 16, 2015
Na ya people gossip pass na! Nobody fit beat dem for that one. *gbegborun*
OlayinkaM1:
I have a little difficulty in ranking this tribes from my little experiece with them.

So house, out of the Igbo women and the Egun (badagry) women, abeg who gossip pass
Re: Which of the Women of These Two Tribes Gossip Most by OlayinkaM1(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2015
VivaVivre:
Na ya people gossip pass na! Nobody fit beat dem for that one. *gbegborun*

Na quention I ask na? I wan dey enlighten ni

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Afro-Caribbeans Receive The Same Flack As Black Americans? / Biography Of Chief Sam-Warri Essi-Idesoh By Peter Ufuoma Onoriode / About Native Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.