Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,165 members, 7,780,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:33 AM

Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. (2185 Views)

Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo / Dont / My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa5: 2:26am On Oct 12, 2015
illiterate is still asking me, if I am Emperor of Western Nigeria.

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by Orjioorji(f): 2:39am On Oct 12, 2015
Oga I hail oooo, may be the illiterate is a new comer .

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by Cooleasy(m): 3:25am On Oct 12, 2015
Emperor without office; emperor without palace; emperor that is unknown to any other leader on earth; emperor that is hiding behind the anonymity of a rickety laptop; emperor that is always posting to himself on Nairaland. Maybe you are even squarting in a room with a friend who is already tired of accomodating you. All these days, give us the address of your 'palace' you no fit. Na only talk una dey talk; talk which no even get plenty sense sef. Tell us wetin una want, you no fit. Na disturb una just dey disturb person. Emperor my foot. 'Emperor' Musiwa you'd better go and look for a job before I break ya head o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by DaBullIT(m): 4:25am On Oct 12, 2015
Park Well

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by AWONEYAN(m): 6:25am On Oct 12, 2015
Anytime laff dey hungry me ,I just opend dis guy's thread.....I can't fathom why he is doing what he is doing

3 Likes

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 12, 2015
I guess the antispam bot has lifted your ban.,, pervert

2 Likes

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by modath(f): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2015
handsomeclouds:
I guess the antispam not has lifted your ban.,, pervert

He keeps spamm ing everywhere on the board... Don't even get his objective....

Not everyone naked in the market is ***, we have so many walking in streets who need to be in straitjackets..

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

He keeps spamm ing everywhere on the board... Don't even get his objective....

Not everyone naked in the market is ***, we have so many walking in streets who need to be in straitjackets..
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by orisa37: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2015
ademusiwa5:
illiterate is still asking me, if I am Emperor of Western Nigeria.

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by orisa37: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2015
And thinking of who to pay his 10% Tithe and get a receipt.
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by AustineE1: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2015
Cooleasy:
Emperor without office; emperor without palace; emperor that is unknown to any other leader on earth; emperor that is hiding behind the anonymity of a rickety laptop; emperor that is always posting to himself on Nairaland. Maybe you are even squarting in a room with a friend who is already tired of accomodating you. All these days, give us the address of your 'palace' you no fit. Na only talk una dey talk; talk which no even get plenty sense sef. Tell us wetin una want, you no fit. Na disturb una just dey disturb person. Emperor my foot. 'Emperor' Musiwa you'd better go and look for a job before I break ya head o.
wetin dey the vex you so,you no get sense of humour,who dosent know emperor Musiwa from the country of western Nigerian....if the legendary Fela has his own Kalakuta Republic,Aregbe has his own 'state of Osun',what stops Musiwa to be an emperor in the same country of western Nigeria.
'Emperor'Musiwa may your days be long,your threads serves as a good comic relief when am down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by Yeske2(m): 8:07am On Oct 12, 2015
Emperor Musiwa who was that illiterate that asked you that question? He must be arrested.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by orisa37: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2015
Who and how do we pay our 10% Tithe?
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by Cooleasy(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2015
AustineE1:

wetin dey the vex you so,you no get sense of humour,who dosent know emperor Musiwa from the country of western Nigerian....if the legendary Fela has his own Kalakuta Republic,Aregbe has his own 'state of Osun',what stops Musiwa to be an emperor in the same country of western Nigeria.
'Emperor'Musiwa may your days be long,your threads serves as a good comic relief when am down.
You didn't look closely at my words to know that I was just pulling his legs. It is obvious that I wasn't insulting or attacking him; I was just 'wining' him so that he would say more and make us laugh more. (By the way, in another thread where people were examining 'Emperor Musiwa' as a case study [if you can recall that thread], I made a very positive and friendly comment about the guy, which is a position I still hold now). You yourself; if you really have a sense of humour and if you look closely at my words especially the way I ended my comment, you would have seen that I was just pulling his legs. Haba!

3 Likes

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2015
Who be that illiterate grin grin

Give us his moniker let's finish him.

Long live Emperor Musiwa

Long Live your weed plantation grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa5: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2015

[size=28pt]I laugh when I read your piece..
I know most head of state around the world, youngman. I have even held meeting with some of them.

why will you doubt me if I am the emperor, That is buhari given you a clue at the UN. that I am telling you the truth.

look at the picture, you can see, buhari/jonathan goodluck is talking to empty seat, does that not give you a clue, I am famous..

You 419 leader tinubu going about deceiving people. Does not know, everybody know me. this is why they are disgracing tinubu , because everybody discovered he is 419. that is why he has problem with saraki. because saraki discovered that tinubu is 419.

Why they are disgracing 419 tinubu, that he is a 419, is that Nigeria government/secret service have my family monitors for over 50 years. so the government know tinubu is a scam or 419.

I am an international famous person, who is knew by millions of people around the world. that why you have empty seat

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2911922_12096210102070125819661475849907897424633229n_jpg06a3fdbe0ca97fd0c3c1ca091312721d
[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/jonathan_UN1_116208896.jpg&size=article_large[/img]
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
ademusiwa5:

[size=28pt]I laugh when I read your piece..
I know most head of state around the world, youngman. I have even held meeting with some of them.

why will you doubt me if I am the emperor, That is buhari given you a clue at the UN. that I am telling you the truth.

look at the picture, you can see, buhari/jonathan goodluck is talking to empty seat, does that not give you a clue, I am famous..

You 419 leader tinubu going about deceiving people. Does not know, everybody know me. this is why they are disgracing tinubu , because everybody discovered he is 419. that is why he has problem with saraki. because saraki discovered that tinubu is 419.

Why they are disgracing 419 tinubu, that he is a 419, is that Nigeria government/secret service have my family monitors for over 50 years. so the government know tinubu is a scam or 419.

I am an international famous person, who is knew by millions of people around the world. that why you have empty seat

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2911922_12096210102070125819661475849907897424633229n_jpg06a3fdbe0ca97fd0c3c1ca091312721d
[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/jonathan_UN1_116208896.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

But this guy is up to date with the recent happenings ooo. Pls emperor where is your kingdom? Let me come and pay my tithe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa5: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
[size=28pt]Here is a picture of one of the oba of town, you can see police security around him.. you go online and you find police security around all the obas of the towns. So tinubu is total fraud... the police also know so. because obas have police security.

Not to talk of me, who claim I am emperor.. my family was monitored for over 50 year several years.
If anyone go and pose as me, he can be arrested.
[/size]
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa5: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
[size=28pt]what do you see around them. Police.

So if I tell you, I am emperor of the country of western Nigeria. I am emperor..

You can see police around them. if we are not legitimate, you will not see, the police around the,. Not to talk of me, who claim I am emperor.. my family was monitored for over 50 years. government keep trace. I may live a humble life.. does not mean I am telling you alie.

So your 419 tinubu.... is an ignorant person.. who does not know anything. who 419 activities have lead to death of thousand of people... calling himself asiwaju.
[/size]

[img]http://otubaba247.files./2015/06/dscn0439.jpg?w=300&h=225[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2680511_alafin2_jpeg4f706056d93b0c2b0cbd1758f0de0eef

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa5: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
[size=38pt]that is the pope coming out of an ordinary air italia airline.. if you board with him.. You will never know he is the pope.

If there was no book haram fighting in the north. I will never tell you, who I am, it is because they are ignorant. [/size]

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa5: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
You ask why I write on the internet.. even the president of the USA, have a twitter account. and he write.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by BrokenTV: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
ademusiwa5:
[size=38pt]that is the pope coming out of an ordinary air italia airline.. if you board with him.. You will never know he is the pope.

If there was no book haram fighting in the north. I will never tell you, who I am, it is because they are ignorant. [/size]

Is it true you work with google.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa5: 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
I don't work for google or nairaland. where did you get that.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa5: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2847451_ndacrosssection_jpegc0df93b44c57bc5c1bba502647f97e1a
[size=28pt]

The country of Western Nigeria, can not pay taxes to Nigeria. It is International law, that why Buhari and Jonathan goodluck got disgrace at the UN. It is considered Nigeria is doing 419 on Western nigeria.

the 15 November 1957 is the Independent day of Western Nigeria. By celebrating it. And Northerners see you. they will stop Boko haram.

The football team of the country of western Nigeria should be different from Nigeria.

Teslim balogun play for the country of Western Nigeria and not for Nigeria. they name the stadium after him because he played for the country of western Nigeria. Teslim Balogun was the captain of Western Nigeria team.

So fifa will ban you too.. because it is 2 countries. there are suppose to be 2 teams. The country of western Nigeria and Nigeria.
[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tbtyTGGGqc0/VhZUnVegWZI/AAAAAAAG5U4/b0ULwg1kRMs/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

[size=38pt]NTA Ibadan, the former name is the country of Western Nigeria television. WNTV ibadan[/size]

[size=38pt]Country of Western Nigeria development company. Team, now call 3sc football club, ibadan[/size]

[size=38pt]NTA Ibadan kept the name WNTV for many years, till they change the name in 1970 some..

An old program of WNTV Ibadan.. even after gowon created state. WNTV name was never changed. you can see the other station were TV kaduna , TV kano etc.. but WNTV Ibadan kept its name because it is the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria television station.
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2946706_800pxnigeriamid_jpegf742301771b641cd4548f60f75519789

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2948055_nigeriamapm104046032_gif87e81a26eb04c21798663ef3a870c705
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa5: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
[size=28pt]When john kerry went to Nigeria. And goodluck jonathan (who is not from western Nigeria) went to lagos.. and you see, the picture, below.. and you see the logo of Nigeria they illegally place there, it is because Nigeria illegally occupy another country, western nigeria. Which is illegal.. it as lead to several military coup, because the people of the country of western Nigeria does not want to join Nigeria.

That is why thousand have die.. [/size]
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by johnmartus(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
oldman jobless even if your children are doing this kinds of thing you should be able to caution them
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa5: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
you are illiterate..

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa5: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
[size=28pt]You still think I am telling you.. that is an Oba donate vehicle to the police. because a lot of them know the correct history and who I am.. because the country of western Nigeria is different from Nigeria.. tinubu etc are just fraudster .

It is my real name. and I am telling you the correct, real story.. that why the people are donating vehicle to the police. I am not making up the story. I don't lie.

how can I be telling lies in 10 states.. at the same time..[/size]

[img]http://www.nigeriacommunicationsweek.com.ng/sites/default/files/styles/image-standard/public/field/image/Heritage%20Police.jpg?itok=bQzWFRo-[/img]

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa5: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
shocked embarassed

[size=38pt]
[/size]
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by deriod(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
when are you starting oduduwa radio station ?
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Why can't Country of western Nigeria stand and fight for their land? why can't they chase away Nigeria from their land? Are the country of western Nigeria cowards? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins / Hate It Or Love It, Grazing Reserve Is A Must. / Official Prayer Thread For President Osinbanjo (YellowBacks only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.