Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. (2193 Views)

Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo / Dont / My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by NNPCFACTS: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Today na market day? Thought the emperor was supposed to walk naked on such days.... #toomuchweed
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by Cooleasy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Emperor Musiwa, what are you doing about the Fulani cattle rearers ravaging our farms in the 'Country of The Kingdom of Western Nigeria'? Everybody is blaming you; that you are not doing anything about it?
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa5: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cooleasy:
Emperor Musiwa, what are you doing about the Fulani cattle rearers ravaging our farms in the 'Country of The Kingdom of Western Nigeria'? Everybody is blaming you; that you are not doing anything about it?

[size=18pt]This is a easy answer.. I would talk to their emirs when I see them and tell them to advice their people.. to be careful.

I intend to visit Nigeria from western Nigeria and meet some of their emirs and leaders and governors.. and hold discuss with them, how to live a peaceful life.

Why I have taken the pain to go through this internet thing is because the north youth are fighting their government and because I want to avoid civil war. this is why I am show people the correct thing. because it will save their lifes.

What I know , millions of people don't know what I know.. because some of the things I know is top secret.. [/size]
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa5: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
deriod:
when are you starting oduduwa radio station ?
[size=18pt]
On setting up radio and television, we own the NTA on our side by law... and the correct thing to do is to change those NTA inside the 10 state to WNTA, that now beam their signal to North, under WNTA, so as to make northern youth see them and they would stop fighting, when they see, we are different.

It is just because we also use NTA on our side, by changing their name to WNTA. and sending the signal to the north, and they receive the signal as WNTA. the northerners may stop fighting.. [/size]
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by vorigan: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
oga emperor of Western Nigeria, declare war on Nigeria nah . . . . . . . . . . . . .abi your madness na only computer e dey happen? where is your own picture which shows you addressing the UN? where your palace? na only one picture you get? who is your deputy. Abeg gpo check in for Yaba left
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa5: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
ademusiwa5:

[size=28pt]Does the empty seat at the UN not tell you, as Emperor I did my best, its an old nigeria scam nigeria had against the country of western nigeria. because our people are illiterate. most of my people are not well educated.. even those who call themselves lawyers/graduate are not well inform..
the level of illiteracy is close to 80%. We have high level of illiteracy this is what I am trying to change. because they are been cheated.. and I want to correct it.

Basically is Canadian sending their taxes to barrack Obama. which is illegal. Basically Barrack Obama does not have to do anything in Canada if he receive the cheque and it as been on for 50 years. because my people are not educated. Nigeria also go about getting loans on their names, making them pay for it. because some countries don't know it is 2 countries.

And any loan Nigeria collect in those countries , we are not responsible for it . If they deal with Nigeria. those countries will bear the lost. It is either you deal with me, or you bear the lost.

If the USA says for example, he does not want to deal with me, as an example. the USA will bear all lost for any loan, they decide to deal with the wrong people. that why many of those singing those loan, don't use their name.
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2911922_12096210102070125819661475849907897424633229n_jpg06a3fdbe0ca97fd0c3c1ca091312721d
[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/jonathan_UN1_116208896.jpg&size=article_large[/img]
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by Yeske2(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
vorigan:
oga emperor of Western Nigeria, declare war on Nigeria nah . . . . . . . . . . . . .abi your madness na only computer e dey happen? where is your own picture which shows you addressing the UN? where your palace? na only one picture you get? who is your deputy. Abeg gpo check in for Yaba left
Don't ever abuse our emperor again, last warning.
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by pus30: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Let me help you..

Many of the obas don't get paid.. You most understand things like police station repair,school repair , repair road etc are responsibility of obas etc for many years, nobody can be in 6000 places at the same time..

you can see how decay everything have been
civilian who can not fix police.. which was well kept before.. is claiming he want legistimate and going about crying.

why do we have decay in the same.. When a Ahmed Magaji tinubu from nowhere.. Sokoto etc claim he is governor. do you expect him to repair school or police station..etc No. He stole the money because he knows he can relocate back to sokoto. and uche in lagos can relocate back to Enugu.. if you give him your money..

So for the same of national security even the USA only allow only people born in the USA to be president.. So the complain about the oba system is the same argument about the USA president. it Is for the sake of national security.

You can see the picture the moral decay, we have suffer, from the advocate of those who are shouting chenge( coins, dollar). who is going to the same town in ekiti or osun and repair school. Nobody.. So we have to honest with our self.
A system where you allow jobless criminal every 4 years who are calling for chenge( coins, dollar)

look at the picture, that is how much of damage, they have

www.nairaland.com/attachments/966912_NIGERIA_POLICE_BARRACK_jpge54df68feb8220416d815775efc872d5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1244659_BAD_ONE1_jpg6d0f2bb026ff716d434fa7503f3651d2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/499620_oviore7_jpg9440e7d0ec8dd91eca80862f66ef28aa

[/size]
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by Omololu007(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
ademusiwa5:

[size=28pt]I laugh when I read your piece..
I know most head of state around the world, youngman. I have even held meeting with some of them.

why will you doubt me if I am the emperor, That is buhari given you a clue at the UN. that I am telling you the truth.

look at the picture, you can see, buhari/jonathan goodluck is talking to empty seat, does that not give you a clue, I am famous..

You 419 leader tinubu going about deceiving people. Does not know, everybody know me. this is why they are disgracing tinubu , because everybody discovered he is 419. that is why he has problem with saraki. because saraki discovered that tinubu is 419.

Why they are disgracing 419 tinubu, that he is a 419, is that Nigeria government/secret service have my family monitors for over 50 years. so the government know tinubu is a scam or 419.

I am an international famous person, who is knew by millions of people around the world. that why you have empty seat

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2911922_12096210102070125819661475849907897424633229n_jpg06a3fdbe0ca97fd0c3c1ca091312721d
[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/jonathan_UN1_116208896.jpg&size=article_large[/img]
this pic is so dam funny
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by Cooleasy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Emperor Musiwa, my beautiful female cousin said I should ask you whether you are married? She said she likes guys with very big head. Your reply is highly anticipated tongue

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
Surely @Ademusiwa @Pus30 cannot be typing this with a straight face.

What a load of balderdash, i still think you do it for attention and until you come on National TV to declare you kingdom i wont take you seriously.

I guess if you tell yourself a lie for so long you start believing it is true.

But bro, seek help, your case is still salvageable now, the moment you take your clothes off and enter market ehn ........ lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by pus30: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
sad
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by manck2: 12:46am On Oct 14, 2015
shocked
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by manck2: 1:38am On Oct 14, 2015
sad shocked
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by manck2: 1:48am On Oct 14, 2015
angry sad
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by slam7000(m): 1:48am On Oct 14, 2015
ademusiwa5:
you are illiterate..

Don't mind the illiterate emperor.

I saw Vincent Enyeama's Bentley, was the car your majesty's gift to him? Or did you post the picture because Enyeama is the goal keeper of the national team of the great country of western Nigeria? grin
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa5: 2:34am On Oct 17, 2015
shocked
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by pus22: 1:06am On Nov 25, 2015
shocked grin
Re: Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. by Ademusiwa1c: 2:39am On Nov 25, 2015
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Begs Journalists Against Reporting BH Activities / Ohanaeze Wants FG To Immortalise aguiyi Ironsi, Name Aso-rock After Him / I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.