Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Need A Real Man! :'( - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Real Man! :'( (9313 Views)

My Cousin From USA Needs A Real Naija Girl / What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster / What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by Akigbenga(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Are you on Facebook or whatsapp
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by rickkychidex111(m): 1:12am On Feb 05, 2016
hardly i comment on post that are not from me....but i decided to do so here. Well one thing about humans is that they are quick to judge others and quick to misunderstand others. Its normal cos we do have different level of reasoning ability so we do see things in different dimensions.

What i can see here is a Lady who is Sincere and honest. Hardly you see a lady who will come to a public forum to write such about their personal life. Yet some peeps still go as far as to miss-judge and insult her.
Well what i'll say is that nothing good comes easy. All you need do is swallow all and pretend they don't exist. in life we don't get the best if we don't have haters/critics around us....because they are the motivation to do better/greater and be stronger. Then work on yourself to be better cos every relationship has its own challenge because we are dealing with different people. i would love to meet you though...@ exotique1fy . Anyways...thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by dettzy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Well if ur for real annnd meann what ur saying the call me up now now let's talk annd huk up as soonnn as possible cus am waiting be there for u and be ur real ma. 08065015851 pin 23A9AA16
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by africanjarule: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2016
If u think u really serious about what u said contact me on this line 08060935892
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by sben2308(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
exotique1fy:
I just finish soaking my pillow with tears. I can't believe that I am so lonely. I have cried out to God, I have shed a lot of tears. I need this void to be filled in my life!

I just came of a relationship. the guy claimed to love me, but he used hurtful words at me! saying that I am full of sh*t, that I think too highly of myself. he said a lot of things that are not consistent with the person that I know that I am. I know I am not a proud person. I know that I don't speak anyhow to people and I don't look for trouble both offline and online. I can't just understand where he got all those things he said about me from. he thinks that I am contentious! I feel so heartbroken, I didn't know when tears start rolling from my eyes. I have been crying since.

I am tired of being alone. I need a real man! someone who is cool and easy going. someone who can take care of me and meet my needs. sex will be on the menu. I have never experienced an orgasm before. my ideal candidate must be well endowed and know his way around in the bedroom.

pls jokers and unserious peeps should stay off! angry every candidate will be put to the test. I am not cheap. I am a sophisticated big girl with standards. send me a pm or mention exotiqueify to get my attention. thanks wink

Good evening are you still single and available?
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by smothy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
@exotique1fy, can we chat
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by smothy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
@exotique1fy, 07063612284
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by kwaso2: 4:50am On Nov 16, 2017
Warm goodmorning dear
exotique1fy:
I just finish soaking my pillow with tears. I can't believe that I am so lonely. I have cried out to God, I have shed a lot of tears. I need this void to be filled in my life!

I just came of a relationship. the guy claimed to love me, but he used hurtful words at me! saying that I am full of sh*t, that I think too highly of myself. he said a lot of things that are not consistent with the person that I know that I am. I know I am not a proud person. I know that I don't speak anyhow to people and I don't look for trouble both offline and online. I can't just understand where he got all those things he said about me from. he thinks that I am contentious! I feel so heartbroken, I didn't know when tears start rolling from my eyes. I have been crying since.

I am tired of being alone. I need a real man! someone who is cool and easy going. someone who can take care of me and meet my needs. sex will be on the menu. I have never experienced an orgasm before. my ideal candidate must be well endowed and know his way around in the bedroom.

pls jokers and unserious peeps should stay off! angry every candidate will be put to the test. I am not cheap. I am a sophisticated big girl with standards. send me a pm or mention exotiqueify to get my attention. thanks wink
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by sirtypoplad: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
am a very lovely and caring man.08079834136.
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by funlord(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
exotique1fy:

It may be an old post but i like this.....a very brave and matured approach! I would have gone for it! wink
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
exotiqueify:

Smh.....Listen my dear 15-year older dude, i can see how readily u always want to justify yourself; and d craving to be heard has become uncontrollable....

Lets backtrack a little, shall we?....Go back to the thread '20 servers needed for grandpa's burial', in the jobs/vacancies section,(that is if the MODS haven't banned you too),that was my very first encounter with you. U spoke when you weren't spoken to, not even a mention of you, yet you chose to start jerking off like a love-sick child...U see i have come to understand, you and your other flag-bearers love to be heard, but its okay.....Just like you turned a blind eye to the question 'are you mad?' on that thread,here you are again doing the exact same thing...Of course, it's your stock-in-trade, so why am i bothered?...Mate, I DO NOT SPEAK, when i am not spoken or referred to, i suggest you do the same......You just happen to know where exotiqueify comments, and always in the romance section, even without following me like a hawk, coincidence huh?.....Wow!! I am both thrilled and 'honored' at the same time, at the amount of time you put into your 'research', all because of exotiqueify grin grin grin

I will say again, you can be 40-50 years older and you still lack(note the word is in the continuous tense )everything a mature person would likely possess. The time you spent tracing me online should also be channeled in reading carefully your comments to me on the job/vacancies section, which thereafter you managed to change your moniker to mine, but when i found out it wasn't your first time, i left you to relish in your tomfoolery.

To correct you, that is most definitely not my email address, and it is even laughable to think it was 'your thrashing my cv', that didnt get me 'the job'.My dear, I doubt you are what you claim to be. If you are really whom you say you are, why don't you give me the name of the company and we start from there? I am also working towards being a HR CONSULTANT, if you must know, so your words don't fool me one bit.

Do me a favour and keep your advises to yourself, You DO NOT KNOW me and If i earn a living with my writing....Having my bio-data, means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, you can't say for sure, it might be one of my many resumes, but then again, the email address you gave is very wrong, so you know nothing about me offline or online, so just pop a pain killer, okay?

About my emotional intelligence, I should say, you are very much entitled to your own myopic opinion...In your words, i lack emotional intelligence, yet you were the one who made this statement ' Do you like when i ride you, cow girl?' AND 'My ROD of correction, inside your pu!ssie'.....(and many other jargon, which the MODS took down), you even went as far as foolishly mentioning me in a thread(created by the homo sapiens above me),'Who are prostitutes', where you used me as an example; you are still the same zygote who speaks when not spoken to, and what comes out of your mouth is nothing but unintelligible words, yet you tell me you are 15 years older? A matured mind knows maturity isnt synchronized with age, so i wonder why you mentioned it in the first instance.....U sound like you are not sure, yet you have seen my resume......And you dare foolishly give me a lecture on Interpersonal relationship?....I really shake my head for you.....In case you want to take down your comment, like the ignorant above me has done on his numerous retort on different monikers, i quoted you in some places, so the evidence is there....

Oh yes, i have zero tolerance to cheap publicity, and anyone who thinks they know me without even talking with me for a second, just like the fool above me thinks.... You stylishly by passed the dundee who created this thread, and asked people to mention me, instead of him and you open your foul mouth to tell me i am emotionally unintelligible..... Your character does a lot to you too, and for a guy who speaks when not spoken to and use vulgar languages, it definitely is safe to say that you lack decorum and maturity in every possible context...HR consultant, my foot! .

I understand its very difficult for some of you egoistical dudes to come to terms with the fact that not all girls are really the same....I maintain, please keep your advises to yourself, its definitely unsolicited....

And by the way, i have worked 3 jobs before now, and the one i am about to cross carpet into would have none of your paws in it, so don't think 'you closed one door and another would not open', by the way, there isnt a job i regret not being called for an interview/not getting .....Kindly, do me the favor, and maintain the shallow idea you have of me and please when next you come across my resume, kindly thrash as you did the previous one...15 years older indeed! Concluding without even knowing the person personally...

P.S: A job that is mine, cannot be deprived me, because of an insignificant you!

Please do me the favor and do not mention me again...Tanchu!!

From all your comments, u were quite a narcissistic, annoying person, back then.
Jeez, you seem to just go on and on, ranting like a loose nut. Attacking everyone who tries to correct you.
I wonder if you've changed after 8 years.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by iWriteInc(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by exotiqueify(f): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
PaulOtl:

From all your comments, u were quite a narcissistic, annoying person, back then.
Jeez, you seem to just go on and on, ranting like a loose nut. Attacking everyone who tries to correct you.
I wonder if you've changed after 8 years.

I sincerely wonder how u think after much time, 8 yrs later, according to you, that u have chosen to comment to a response that wasn’t directed at you and u think I will dignify your mention with a reply.

I trust u will def respond to this, however, we have moved on past NL & unto more time-engaging and money-making stuff; so u can continue to wonder in this folly-adventure you have just discovered.

For the record, you are welcome to speculate on whatever rocks your boat…… after 8 yrs
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by CheapHomes1: 3:04am On Sep 01, 2023
exotique1fy:

do you use these things below?

weavon/artificial hair
fixed nails
mary kay
lip stick
eye pencil
high heel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? / SFW Gold Service. Direct Matchmaking, Perfect Linkage! / An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.