Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina (2858 Views)

What You Should Know About Vagina Dryness During Sexual Intercourse / 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) / Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by fartkay(m): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Thing you don't know about the vigina

1. “Vagina” comes from the Latin root meaning “sheath for a sword.”

2. Vaginas are lined with ringed muscular ridges. This helps it expand when necessary, such as during intercourse or childbirth. They expand up to 200 percent during intercourse or childbirth.

3. Vaginas and sharks have something in common. They both contain the substance squalene. This exists in shark livers and is a natural vaginal lubricant.

4. Vaginas are also strong enough to clamp down on joysticks. This is known as penis captivus. It is a rare occurrence in intercourse when the muscles in the vagina clamp down with intensity on the penis, which makes it impossible for the penis to withdraw from the vagina.

5. Lastly, in case you didn’t know, vaginas are self-cleaning, too. The vagina is designed to keep itself clean with the help of natural secretions, or discharge. When washing your vagina, it’s best to avoid perfumed soaps, gels, and antiseptics, as this can affect the healthy balance of bacteria and pH levels, and even lead to irritation.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by falconey(m): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2015
no 4 is FUNNY.
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by simo4real(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2015
Good to know this one
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin grin Lol..lucky are those who dive everyday for they will have free squalene intake..
and the #4 ,I heard abt this but this clamp thingy is very rare to happen.watta shame when a guy got clamped down for he will get stuck there in hours tongue
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by Sunexy(m): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2015
No 4 is a lie
undecided
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by stano2(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2015
h
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by ikbnice(m): 7:38am On Oct 12, 2015
how can you tell they are things i dont know when i know them all and even more. Number 4 happens especially when people have sex inside water.
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2015
fartkay:

4. Vaginas are also strong enough to clamp down on joysticks. This is known as penis captivus. It is a rare occurrence in intercourse when the muscles in the vagina clamp down with intensity on the penis, which makes it impossible for the penis to withdraw from the vagina.

I love the Grip!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by naijaboiy: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2015
That number 4 though. embarassed

I remember when such a thing happened when I and nickylawve were digging it out seriously at my crib. lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by Precioussilas10: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2015
joystick captivus
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by IamLEGEND1: 8:26am On Oct 12, 2015
ikbnice:
how can you tell they are things i dont know when i know them all and even more. Number 4 happens especially when people have sex inside water.

Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2015
Hmmm.

Over To The Ladies.

Is The OP Right
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by Emodeee: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2015
It's funny how guys love vagina. If ladies had no vagina, I don't think guys will be chasing them like they do now.

I once told my friend that his g.f is dry chested, his reply was "as long as she has a hole down dere, I am good to go"
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2015
For this early morning this one dey talk about veejay, I don tire for Nl
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by Cully408(m): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
That number 4 though. embarassed

I remember when such a thing happened when I and nickylawve were digging it out seriously at my crib. lipsrsealed
Dnt worry, nicky is coming for u
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by Pineapp: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Vagina is for fuuuuuuck...s
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by eghuan1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
is that number 4 not what yorubas call magun? just asking.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by PModes(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecidedIt's not funny
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by tosyne2much(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
So these are the myths of vagina ? Nawa oooooo

Redgem abeg report here cool
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by tenderlaw(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Number 4=magun. Simple.
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by prinsex(f): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
No 5 Is Extremely Funny
So U Dey Tel Me Say If U No Baff For Three Days Or Wash Dere E Go Clean Itself

Story
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by pTomz(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
so u tellin me d vagina can bite a preek n doesn't let go? shocked

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by Mcowubaba: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
prinsex:
No 5 Is Extremely Funny

So U Dey Tel Me Say If U No Baff For Three Days Or Wash Dere E Go Clean Itself

Story
Try am..come tell u the result....

Abt that vagina stuff nd sharks.... It has been observed scientifically that the human female vagina has "almost" the same Smell with some fishes!!!

Ps..this experiment was not done by me
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina by megley(f): 3:52am On Oct 13, 2015
5. Lastly, in case you didn’t know, vaginas are self-cleaning, too. The vagina is designed to keep itself clean with the help of natural secretions, or discharge. When washing your vagina, it’s best to avoid perfumed soaps, gels, and antiseptics, as this can affect the healthy balance of bacteria and pH levels, and even lead to irritation.

The self cleaning thing, I still don't get. Every other place has 2b cleaned except the V? I still need some convincing.

That No.4 though - clamp down!
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Photoshoot Of The REAL Me And My Beautiful Wifey. (photos) / I Want To Get Frequent, Harder And Stronger Erection.....how Do I Do It? / Today Is World Pennis Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.