Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 (10095 Views)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by Adele200(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2015
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
We are presently recruiting to fill the position below

Job Title: Office Assistant

Duties and Responsibilities
• Sort and distribute internal and incoming mails
• Deliver quality service to staff and clients by providing necessary support
• Ensure effective and efficient supervision of contractors
• Routine inspection of office equipments and promptly escalate to appropriate personnel
• Provide support for documentation room
• Assist in distribution of consumables
• Assist in ensuring clean desk in the office
• Any other related assignment to job function

Compentencies/Skills:

• Physically fit
• Reliable and punctual
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated
• Computer literate
• Good disposition
• Integrity and reliability
• Good listening Skills
• Ability to write reports
• Highly organized and ability to constantly cope with competing demands

Requirements/Qualification

*Experience in clerical/administrative roles
*Maximum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Business Administration or related discipline
*Below 36 years

How to apply
Click here for application details

Job Title: Administrative Assistant

Reference Number: 125-NIG00092
Department: Assurance

Roles & Responsibilities

*Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings and department activities for all members of the Senior Management Team.
*Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and call.
*Sort and distribute mail.
*Answer phone for Partners.
*Takes message and answer all routine and non-routine questions.
*Assist BU Partners in the management of their schedule.
*Handle confidential and non-routine information.
*Work independently and within a team on special and non-reocurring and ongoing projects.
*Act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of a Partner, which may include: planning and coordinating, disseminating information, and organizing business unit events.
*Prepare and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.

Requirements

*Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
*Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
*Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
*Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
*Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
*Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
*Must possess a good first degree from reputable University/Polytechnic.

How to apply
Click here to apply online

Job Title: Customer Relations Officer (Front Desk)

Reference Number: 125-NIG00093
Department: Internal Firm Services

The Job Role

*This position is often the first point of contact with the firm and reflects the firm's image to clients.
*Thus, working relationships are with PricewaterhouseCoopers client, contractors, vendors, suppliers and staff members which place the position at the front end of the office drive for a positive image.

Roles and Responsibilities

*Enhance clients' perception of PwC by providing distinctive and personalized response to visitors and callers and facilitating effective communication.
*Communicate courteously with clients and staff members by email, letter and face to face.
*Take and receive messages for various personnel.
*Communicate complaints or any major issue to appropriate personnel.
*Receive, sort, distribute and keep accurate records, of incoming and outgoing correspondences with clients.
*Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
*Co-ordinate and organize booking of meeting room and appointments.
*Call-in and pick-up delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, and DHL etc.).
*Mange the reception area and report issues promptly.
*Any other related assignment to job functions.

Requirements

*Excellent communication skills.
*Proficiency in the use of computer - internet skills including e-mails, group messaging, MS office (word, excel, outlook, access)
*Highly organised and ability to cope with competing demands
*Personable/highly presentable
*Excellent phone etiquette
*Previous experience will be an added advantage in similar customer relations job function
*Ability to speak other language (s) will be an added advantage

Application Closing Date
15th October, 2015.

How to Apply
Click here to apply online

1 Like

Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by grosy: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2015
link is nt opening
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by Adele200(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2015
grosy:
link is nt opening
All the links are working. Mayb it's your network.
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by gerabest: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
am done with d application bt to submit is a problem here. I cnt submit dnt knw y. pls wot shuld i do?
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by brainzdh(m): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
gerabest:
am done with d application bt to submit is a problem here. I cnt submit dnt knw y. pls wot shuld i do?

Uncheck your 'currently working', and insert an end date to your current job. Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by ebony2012: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
gerabest:
Kindly, use a computer in case you're using a phone. However, if you already tried wit a PC, use another browser. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by jobslab2015: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
thanks cool
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by easymoneybag(m): 10:54am On Oct 13, 2015
Nice Jobs cheesy
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by cuttestprince(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Call for CVs. Fresh graduates 2.1 computer science, elect elect, computer engineering, information communication tech. Cisco certification added advantage. Pls send CVs to writetobayo@yahoo.com before 2pm today, 13 Oct 2015. All the best.
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by teeslim: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pls....can we apply for all or just one..thanx
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
teeslim:
Pls....can we apply for all or just one..thanx
kindly apply for the one you're suitably qualified for in order to avoid multiple applications.
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by teeslim: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
latestjobsng:

kindly apply for the one you're suitably qualified for in order to avoid multiple applications.
Tanx
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by sochima1989(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
am unable to complete mine.... it takes me back to step 2 and i have filled every needed space.
please what do i do
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
sochima1989:
am unable to complete mine.... it takes me back to step 2 and i have filled every needed space.
please what do i do
Kindly re-try again. Hint: make sure you don't waste too much time on a step. Additionally try the suggestion given by " brainzdh" above. Good luck
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by sochima1989(m): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
latestjobsng:

Kindly re-try again. Hint: make sure you don't waste too much time on a step. Additionally try the suggestion given by " brainzdh" above. Good luck
thanks boss
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 7:51am On Oct 14, 2015
sochima1989:
thanks boss
UWC Bro
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by slizylindy: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2015
Please for those dat ve applied, wat do dey mean by "other benefits" in step 2? Is it wat was benefited from your previous company or wat you hope to benefit in this company being applied for?
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by Generaloluseye: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2015
slizylindy:
Please for those dat ve applied, wat do dey mean by "other benefits" in step 2? Is it wat was benefited from your previous company or wat you hope to benefit in this company being applied for?
what u benefited from the previous company
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by jidluk: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Just got a regret mail....moving on.
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by sochima1989(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
jidluk:
seriously, I haven't got any mail. But is it gonna be with pwc or what?
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by jidluk: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Yea.
sochima1989:
seriously, I haven't got any mail. But is it gonna be with pwc or what?
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by Judykepat(f): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
jidluk:

plz wen did u recieve d mail? Was it after u sumitted ur application or few days later.
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by slizylindy: 4:22am On Oct 15, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
jidluk:

Sorry dear, greater things await u ahead. Keep hope alive and trust God.

1 Like

Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by Happiness87(f): 6:09am On Oct 15, 2015
brainzdh:

Uncheck your 'currently working', and insert an end date to your current job. Goodluck.
thanks a million, it worked
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by brainzdh(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2015
Happiness87:
thanks a million, it worked

U're welcome darl!
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by pearls336: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2015
ALSO GOT A REGRET EMAIL, AFTER ALL THE STRESS TO APPLY, IT IS WELL, LET ME CONTINUE TO MANAGE MY SMALL JOB
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by jidluk: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Like after 2 to 3 days
Judykepat:

plz wen did u recieve d mail? Was it after u sumitted ur application or few days later.
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by jidluk: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Amen&Amen. Thanks.
slizylindy:
Txs Dapo for agreeing on this. I can see aregbe has disappointed u and u apparently stopped being dogmatic politically[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by jidluk: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Amen&Amen.Thanks
slizylindy:
[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by forkinsonlolo(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
mine is not submitting tthough. i guess am late. all is well
Re: Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 by slizylindy: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
forkinsonlolo:
mine is not submitting tthough. i guess am late. all is well

You are not late, It's ending on 15th that's you can still apply tonight. Just make sure all fields are filled then uncheck your current employment and put an end date to it. It will submit.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Worst Experience You've Had At A Job? / Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom / Understanding Timing In Job Search In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.