Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" (52300 Views)

Abdullahi Alhassan Ibrahim Super Eagles Midfielder Signs For Clube Desportivo Na / Bet9ja CEO Kunle Soname Raises Scam Alert On Impersonators / Bet9ja Chairman Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by hensben(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2015
Lebee4:

My brother, until NPFL is void of partisan politics, no serious COY or person will invest her hard earn money for some guys to loot.

congrats to Mr. So name.
That's a strong point you just raised.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by hensben(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2015
alfredjay:

Is it ur money? He'll invest into npl now and some polithiefians will be looking for a way to destroy his dream
Not my money sir, I was just been patriotic hence my comment.
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by hensben(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2015
sage2:

Investment decisions are not based on simple calculations.
I understand now.
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by Harrisonwo(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2015
Nice business plan. The man na sharp guy, buy the D2 club in portugal. Develop his own club in nigeria and transfer top talents to the Portuguese side with little stress and put a clause in their contracts in case any on the players impresses other top flight clubs. Na win win situation for the guy......

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by Harrisonwo(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2015
Nice business plan. The man na sharp guy, buy the D2 club in portugal. Develop his own club in nigeria and transfer top talents to the Portuguese side with little stress and put a clause in their contracts in case any on the players impresses other top flight clubs.
Or if the portugal club gets promoted to the main league, the price of his share rises and if they remain in the top, he can sell it at a higher price and make his money.
Na win win situation for the guy......

5 Likes

Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by alexlee50: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2015
This is good.But wait, who is kunle soname? His club, remo stars is not playing in the nigerian premier league.What does kunle soname do? He just laundered money for someone and everyone is clapping.watch a year from now, they will divest their interest in this club.why are they not investing in the nigerian league. This is not beef, people should at least ask questions
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by Bollinger(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2015
robosky02:

having open the floor we await Dangote to complete his take over of ARSENAL..

That'll never happen. Some countries/businesses are very wary of being connected to Nigeria because of corruption. He might buy a stake in it, but outright ownership, that i doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by Nwanna2588: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2015
Is he the same Kunle Soname that was the Local Government Area Chairman? Kosofe precisely

1 Like

Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by pamcode(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2015
robosky02:

and have half of it converted to a suya pot for abokis and their customers. Lol
dont see it happening tho.
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by robosky02(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2015
alexlee50:
This is good.But wait, who is kunle soname? His club, remo stars is not playing in the nigerian premier league.What does kunle soname do? He just laundered money for someone and everyone is clapping.watch a year from now, they will divest their interest in this club.why are they not investing in the nigerian league. This is not beef, people should at least ask questions

he is the Chairman of popular sports betting site Bet9ja,

2. the chairman of REMO STARS FOOTBALL club

http://remostarsfc.com/home/?page_id=22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2015
nice...
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by xtervaganza(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2015
robosky02:
President of Nigeria National League (NNL) team, Remo Stars Football Club, Kunle Soname, at the weekend became the first Nigerian to own a top European football club by buying Portuguese second division side, Clube Desportivo Feirense.

Soname secured 70 percent of the club, which last played in the Portuguese top-flight division in 2011. 

According to a statement on the club’s website, “Last Friday we effected a transformation of our club through the sale of part of the capital to our new partners, Tavisstock Global Resource Ltd, led by Mr. Kunle Soname.

“We wish all the stakeholders the best and believe it will be a lasting partnership that would bring great sporting success to Clube Desportivo Feirense.”

Speaking on the take over, Soname said the takeover would impact positively on both his two clubs and Nigerian Football, adding, “It is a great thing to have achieved this. My sincere gratitude to God and everyone involved in the take over process.

“Securing Clube Desportivo Feirense was the next step in the right direction for me. I love everything about the club: the organisation, the philosophy and the fans I have no intention of changing anything in the club because I am satisfied with their operations.

“Rather, I want to ensure the progress of the club through promotion to the Portuguese Primera division.

“Having been involved in Nigerian football over the years by running Remo Stars Football club, I felt it was time to further develop the team. It would also bring benefits for Nigerian football through players transfer, training for officials and administrators, who have proven they have what it takes to succeed in Europe.

“I still have my commitment to Remo Stars FC; it is the beginning of all I have achieved in football and I will keep improving the team to get it to the greatest heights.

cc: lalasticlala, honeric01, ishilove
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/10/nigerian-businessman-kunle-soname-buys-portuguese-club/
you won't hear noises about him dominating Portugal unlike some bloody scavengers

1 Like

Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by azzima(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2015
When Yorubas do their thing,they go on uncharted waters "big time". This is what you call a "Businessman".Not a 14 by 10 container, container "Busynessman".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by ElFenomeno1: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2015
robosky02:

Arsenal will never sell to Dangote!!!!!
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by Funjosh(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2015
Good one cool
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by tgmservice: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2015
I was planning to buy arsenal fc too but backed out due to their continuous underachieving
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by Joeace3000(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2015
If you have money....invest it

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by loomer: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2015
You call a 2nd division club top division
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by robosky02(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Arsenal will never sell to Dangote!!!!!

bet......... its money we are talking oh
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by 400billionman: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2015
OUK may buy Man United..
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by jayriginal: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2015
robosky02:

if i hear............

how come your players leave your ALMIGHTY NIGERIA PREMIERE LEAGUE

to go play for even third division

so your ... is not even there yet

Does that explain how a second division Portuguese side qualifies to be described as a top European side?
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by logica(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2015
Top?
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by obstead200(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2015
snthesis:
money laundering-phase 2

sowii- club transfers/record signings grin grin tongue cool
u are so correct. That is the first thing that came to my mind.
As far as I am concerned, there is more to this deal than meets the eyes
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by wiseoneking: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2015
robosky02:
President of Nigeria National League (NNL) team, Remo Stars Football Club, Kunle Soname, at the weekend became the first Nigerian to own a top European football club by buying Portuguese second division side, Clube Desportivo Feirense.

Soname secured 70 percent of the club, which last played in the Portuguese top-flight division in 2011.

According to a statement on the club’s website, “Last Friday we effected a transformation of our club through the sale of part of the capital to our new partners, Tavisstock Global Resource Ltd, led by Mr. Kunle Soname.

“We wish all the stakeholders the best and believe it will be a lasting partnership that would bring great sporting success to Clube Desportivo Feirense.”

Speaking on the take over, Soname said the takeover would impact positively on both his two clubs and Nigerian Football, adding, “It is a great thing to have achieved this. My sincere gratitude to God and everyone involved in the take over process.

“Securing Clube Desportivo Feirense was the next step in the right direction for me. I love everything about the club: the organisation, the philosophy and the fans I have no intention of changing anything in the club because I am satisfied with their operations.

“Rather, I want to ensure the progress of the club through promotion to the Portuguese Primera division.

“Having been involved in Nigerian football over the years by running Remo Stars Football club, I felt it was time to further develop the team. It would also bring benefits for Nigerian football through players transfer, training for officials and administrators, who have proven they have what it takes to succeed in Europe.

“I still have my commitment to Remo Stars FC; it is the beginning of all I have achieved in football and I will keep improving the team to get it to the greatest heights.

cc: lalasticlala, honeric01, ishilove
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/10/nigerian-businessman-kunle-soname-buys-portuguese-club/
Top european football club, SECOND DIVISION. Not even a recognised top 2nd division club in portugal, but thats a good step by him.
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by obstead200(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2015
azzima:
When Yorubas do their thing,they go on uncharted waters "big time". This is what you call a "Businessman".Not a 14 by 10 container, container "Busynessman".
go to hell with ur bigotry.
Trust me, this is not a real deal. There is something very sinister underneath. I suspect money laundering things, fraudulent insider dealings, questionable loan acquisitions etc

1 Like

Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by wiseoneking: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2015
Damilare5882:
Bravo kiss...Great achievement !!
nope, not an achievement until buys one in naija. Let him start With the Shooting stars or sunshine and stop building other peoples empire that does not need his money.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by obstead200(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2015
alexlee50:
Ur brain is working. 10 bottles of origin to u for this piece of common sense
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by alcmene: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2015
Remo football club undecided

He could not even transform this unknown amateur club to a reputable club in Nigeria.

I think EFCC should swoop on this man.
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by freshcvvs: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2015
Kx:
Wait a minute,

How come FIFA allows a owner/chairman of betting club to own FC clubs with all the scandals fifa has been into knowing too well that
Kunle Soname is the Chairman of Bet9ja.

Don't be surprised most clubs in the world are owned by people having stakes in bet companies all over the world.

It's best to stay away from this club of his when punting.
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by predatorX: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2015
DEZIANI's Associates in action> have we forgotten that $20Billion is still missing. They wanted to buy Hyde park before Jah exposed them now they are they are hyde-ing their loots in football stadiums (stadia) so that they can dribble investigators!!!...........................[size=18pt]PROBE THAT B!TCH-@$$ NICCAW[/size]
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by phransix147(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2015
Dis yeye club wey sabi bash person ticket, e be like dem even get match today sef!!!
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by ostopsmich(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2015
Are you suffering from Diabetes Type II? You now have a perfect solution waiting for you, contact HealthyLivingConsults on WhatsApp:0.8.0.6.3.0.3.4.2.8.3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die / Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) / Francisca Ordega: Make-up Or Muscles? New York Times' Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.