Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:59 PM

Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh (36902 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / Nigerians Attack Metuh On Twitter 4 Saying GEJ Wanted Kachikwu 2 Replace Diezani / GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by modath(f): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2015
On Channels TV Sunrise daily today 12/10/2015

Olisa Metuh reiterated that PMB should not claim Ibe Kachikwu's appointment as a +for the APC led govt as he was supposed to have been substantiative minister of petroleum 2 & a half years ago under their government..

Maupe asked him why it didn't materialise, he dodged the question & laughed!!

Is there nothing PDP won't claim the glory for

Olisa Metuh, national publicity secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has revealed that Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan wanted to name Ibe Kachikwu as replacement for Diezani Alison-Madueke as petroleum minister.

Metuh, who spoke on President Muhammadu Buhari’s decision to head the petroleum ministry, said his party would expose him if anything dishonest happens in the ministry.

He stated that the PDP under Jonathan discovered the incumbent group managing director of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), over two years ago.

“Ibe Kachikwu was supposed to be Minister of Petroleum under PDP two years ago; he is not a new discovery,” he said. “If the President handles the petroleum industry and does anything dishonest, we will expose him and tell Nigerians.”

He added that his party was committed to constructive criticism and not unnecessary opposition of every government policy. “The style we are bringing is constructive criticisms because the essence is not about winning. It is about serving the people. We want to serve the Nigerian people – that is why we are in politics,” he said on a Channels TV programme , Sunrise Daily.

“When we were in government, the then opposition government (APC) did certain things that were indecent and not good for the progress or unity of our country. “Anytime there was a terrorist attack on the country, we had lots of condemnation of the government and it made the terrorists emboldened. The insurgents were dividing us along ethnic and religious lines and the APC were promoting it.” “As an opposition party, we have decided that we will not adopt the same tactics. We have not abused Mr. President; we do not abuse his office. We limit ourselves to issues, providing alternatives and options to his policies and programmes, although we haven’t seen any yet.”

Speaking on the ministerial nominees, the PDP spokesperson said the president chose those he had worked with, knowing full well where their strength and capacity lies. Metuh argued that Buhari reserves the right to choose the people he had worked with and whose capacity he can vouch for, adding that the PDP only has a problem with the timing of the list, not the content.

“At this time, we are still discussing ministers as if it’s a big deal. We are now talking about ministerial appointments like that Telemundo show,” he said. “PDP only has problem with the timing of the list publication not the nominees.”
https://www.thecable.ng/metuh-gej-wanted-kachikwu-replace-diezani

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by espn(m): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2015
You don't need to be told..this party is a confused one..

116 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Hope15: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2015
It is true.....Cristiano Ronaldo should have been an Arsenal player! Yeye dey smell.

198 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by theV0ice: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

On Channels TV Sunrise daily today 12/10/2015

Olisa Metuh claimed PMB should not claim Ibu Kachikwu's appointment as a +for the APC led government as he was supposed to have been substantiative minister of petroleum 2 & a half years ago.

Maupe asked him why it didn't materialise, he dodged the question & laughed!!

Is there nothing PDP won't claim the glory for

Of course they are the reason Kachikwu was made minister cheesy cheesy

Come to think of it, they also made it possible for Buhari to become President wink

If they had ruled well, PMB would never have materialized so lets give the glory to GEJ and the PDP cheesy

310 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by modath(f): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2015
He isn't allowing the anchors get words in, he answers their questions with questions & then proceed to go on a disjointed lecture & talking down to them ..

I have met him in real life, he is a truly horrid man...no comportment, no respect. undecided

maupe (we know who is under the masquerade's garb), you will be disgraced in all your endeavour like you sort to discredit my person...

I may not be a perfect person nor do i claim to be a saint, but the last thing I would do is act without honour..

You will continue to run from pillar to post on the small contractor crumbs you manage to receive.. Ebinna, onijekuje, alatenuje!!!

@ theVOice.... Thx..

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Kx: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2015
Someday oliseh metuh will claim pdp is the reason crude oil resources are deposited in Nigeria.

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2015
Yes! Even Buhari should have been "Substantive" President since 2003, and APC is now claiming the glory!

PDP shall rise again~ Prophet Tonye

73 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by dekdek: 8:54am On Oct 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista, wont u agree with me that metuh is nothing but a fool?

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by modath(f): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Yes! Even Buhari should have been "Substantive" President since 2003, and APC is now claiming the glory!

PDP shall rise again~ Prophet Tonye

grin cheesy... Real prophet Tonye...

On a serious note though, you'd never see them claim responsibility for creating BH & allowing it become a mega monster that it is today... undecided

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by shidof(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Hahaha ! Olisa metuh really need a crash course Frm lai muhammed . And he still got some days left to achieve dt b4 lai become a minister ooo

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

On a serious note though, you'd never see them claim responsibility for [b]creating[/b]BH & allowing it become a mega monster that it is today... undecided

You dey the mind the yeye party!

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2015
Why should APC be celebrating appointments? Does appointment translate to achievement(even without any positive effort)?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by GudluckIBB(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2015
Fayose blamed Apc for Alams death.
But in metuh's analogy and school of thought, Alams is supposed to have been dead during GEJ but fayose is now glorifying Apc for his death

See the confused people jonathan worked with. No wonder he failed woefully.

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by swtdrms(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

On a serious note though, you'd never see them claim responsibility for creating BH & allowing it become a mega monster that it is today... undecided
Haha, why are you talking like this na, every good thing u see materialising that APC is claiming credit for are all substantive achievements of PDP and our Otuoke Emperor, but all the negative ones are all the achievements of APC itself***** u gerrit? So don't argue with all these confused PDP fools.
U shd hv known people without shame only disgrace themselves in the public, thats their way of life

37 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by swtdrms(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Why should APC be celebrating appointments? Does appointment translate to achievement(even without any positive effort)?
Owh! Oga Tonye, u know sayy i like u but unfortunately u dey always fall my hand, why na?
Who's claiming achievement for appointments? Its PDP that's ashamed of itself seeing APC's appointment as achievement. You gerrit?

53 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by modath(f): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Have you seen PMB partying over appts?

Where & what aee the PDP achievements?

No one asked him the question, he was asked about ministerial list, and in typical PDP fashion, he tried to discredit the names on the list & seeing Ibe Kachikwu is no lightweight, he took him for PDP instead.

cc; seunmsg,midolian,hungerbad,ibnsultaan,989900, abduljabbar4, fulanimafia, passingshot, aminat508 , ilekeh, , dustmalik, pentiumpro, laudate, omenka, obiagelli, efilefun, orlandoowoh, beremx

cc, lalasticlala ishilove . PDP wonder 2015 is ready..

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by MyMouth(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
He who plays the pipper dictates the tune! Tonyebarcanista supporting matuh as usual in oder to get his monthly stipends!

29 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by aieromon(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2015
Another Channels blockbuster video in the making if he actually made this statement....

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by modath(f): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2015
aieromon:
Another Channels blockbuster video in the making if he actually made this statement....
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2015
I watched it. How I wish Lai Muhammed was on the programme, he would have dealt with Metuh.

Maupe Ogun is my favourite of the three hosts of Sunrise Daily on Channels. She knows how to grill people.

28 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2015
swtdrms:

Owh! Oga Tonye, u know sayy i like u but unfortunately u dey always fall my hand, why na?
Who's claiming achievement for appointments? Its PDP that's ashamed of itself seeing APC's appointment as achievement. You gerrit?
Oga mi, it's not just about Kachickwu alone. This is something that I've observed overtime.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by modath(f): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2015
aieromon:

He did, soon as it's available on youtube you'd see it.
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2015
K
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by stanech: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2015
So this is the only part you curled out from the long interview
If you ask me to score Metuh on that interview I will score him 90%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

No one asked him the question, he was asked about ministerial list, and in typical PDP fashion, he tried to discredit the names on the list & seeing Ibe Kachikwu is no lightweight, he took him for PDP instead.

cc; seunmsg,midolian,hungerbad,ibnsultaan,989900, abduljabbar4, fulanimafia, passingshot, aminat508 , ilekeh, , dustmalik, pentiumpro, laudate

cc, lalasticlala. .. PDP wonder 2015 is ready..
That is the problem of Metuh anyway.. grin
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2015
Is this the latest propaganda? Where and when or how does the post you quoted parried support for Metuh?
MyMouth:

He who plays the pipper dictates the tune! Tonyebarcanista supporting matuh as usual in oder to get his monthly stipends!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by midolian(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

cc; seunmsg,midolian,hungerbad,ibnsultaan,989900, abduljabbar4, fulanimafia, passingshot, aminat508 , ilekeh, , dustmalik, pentiumpro, laudate, omenka, obiagelli, efilefun, orlandoowoh

cc, lalasticlala. .. PDP wonder 2015 is ready..
hahahahaha...can you imagine? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by midolian(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2015
Party of dying Clowns! cheesy cheesy

"PDP has a long road of regret to travel" - Adeshina (2015)

PDP is the only party in the world that could not take credit for its "achievements" during its reign but the reign of another party.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by MyMouth(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Is this the latest propaganda? Where and when or how does the post you quoted parried support for Metuh?
Bros, this is no propaganda! Its an open secret! Everyone on this forum knows that u receive a monthly stipend from Olisa metuh. Am not the only one that knows!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by swtdrms(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga mi, it's not just about Kachickwu alone. This is something that I've observed overtime.
Na you be my Oga my only vexation with u b sey u dey fall my hands. If i were to be asked my honest opinion, it'll be that you come back to the folds of the progressives cuz u were doing double work in supporting these PDP fools. Gaskiyya they ain't helping you, they are really making this Job of wailing harder on you by the day. I can't imagine the level of work i'll have to do in proving that white is actually black, that'll b a damn lots of job, but proving that white is actually white is more than easy.

If its true as postulated by some people that you are getting some monetary benefits from your wailing, then in my sincere opinion also, i'll rather advice that you keep on wailing cuz times are hard, and even at that kudos to you with your high mental, analogical reasoning and analysis in defending PDP ain't small job which you are really doing well.

And if i may ask? Do we really need TonyeBarcanista in APC? If all the intelligent guys are in APC, then opposition will be completely dead, so Tonye is actually needed to be in PDP to ensure that our argumentation isn't boring but interesting. I could remember the last time you were on sabatical, nobody to have intelligent argument with, it was damn boring....

Keep it up bros but find a balance between conscience and whatever benefit u may be getting (if you actually receive any)

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by modath(f): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2015
stanech:
So this is the only part you curled out from the long interview

If you ask me to score Metuh on that interview I will score him 90%

What else was there apart from the usual antagonistic propaganda of an opposition party

It is not possible for you to find any wrong In Metuh, is he not your chief admin officer?

A vulture can't see nothing wrong in dead carcass, that's what it feeds on to grow fat.

Also picked up that if eventually Nigeria breaks up, It's going to be splinter nations, if Idoma & Tiv can't manage ordinary ministerial appointment... ayaf taya for this country, too much drama aswear!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by WHOcarex: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2015
Lol. PDP need therapist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption this Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Obasanjo / MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.