Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay (43976 Views)

Missing Jessica Edionwele Found / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by PAnaceA7(m): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
It sucks to be the boy right now.....As for d gal, one word DISGRACE.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Expecting a rebuttal in 3... 2... 1...
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by stevecantrell: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
Shebi we talk am!

But that girl is heartless and is capable of giving his dad chronic HBP! She never enjoy finish reach to go house abi and to think of using the opportunity to extort money from her dad is hugely criminal.

hope she will be duly punished too!

Bini girls...I knew it !
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by ezebunafo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
That is PDP for u!!!
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2015

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
warrior01:
Lol. I talk am but some children of witches talk say I dey heartless and even hid the post but alas, I've been proven right again.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
If na me get dis pikin i go just use her go play baba ijebu
Two short direct

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Basildvalour(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
stevecantrell:

Bini girls...I knew it !
Dem bad pass bad abi?

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by funlord(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Women and their power of OTU!!! Smh!
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Basildvalour(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
memyselfndi:
If na me get dis pikin i go just use her go play baba ijebu

Two short direct
U say na two wetin?

you no just sabi the game grin

No let two short catch u say u dey associate him name with Baba Ijebu two-sure o!

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by funlord(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
hahahaha!!!! grin grin grin

Choi!!!

Bros! Instead of laughing over nothing here, why don't you and your fellow mods do something about the "unmitigated bias, favouritism and incitement charges about a certain moniker" that I have brought to your attention with countless mentions and mails within the last hour? Or cliques don dey NL?

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
U say na two wetin?

you no just sabi the game grin

No let two short catch u say u dey associate him name with Baba Ijebu two-sure o!
no mind me i dey try to learn
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by goshen26: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
spoilt brat

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by bolaino(m): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
NextGovernor:
It was like a scene in a comic movie as the supposedly kidnapped 24-year-old daughter of Hon. Edionwele, representing Esan Constituency,  Edo State, Jessica, was found right in the bossom of her boyfriend in Lugbe, an outskirt of Federal Capital Territory,  Abuja, Sunday evening by policemen from the command.

Jessica, last Wednesday was reported to have left Ibadan, Oyo State,  where she was serving, for Lagos to board an aircraft to Abuja. She was said to have landed Abuja safely but took an airport taxi that drove her away to an unknown destination.

While family and friends were terribly worried for what would have befallen the young lady, she allegedly gave her father’s telephone number to her ‘abductor’, who claimed that if the honourable wanted her daughter back alive should pay a ransom.

FCT Police was contacted  and they went in search of the ‘missing lady’. However, yesterday evening, the search yielded the desired fruit. Not only that Jessica was found,  her abductor was also arrested.

THISDAY reliably gathered that Jessica collaborated with her boyfriend to extort money from her father by feigning abduction.

According to a police source, Jessica on Wednesday,  left Abuja airport to her boyfriend’s house in Amac, Lugbe, where they both agreed to get money from the honourable through the story of kidnap.

“We got the information of where she was hiding from someone who had seen Jessica in the neighborhood and afterwards alerted the police, and both of them were seen and arrested in Lugbe”, the source said.

When contacted on phone, the FCT spokesperson,  Anjuguri Manza, said he was not briefed on the case.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kidnapped-lawmaker-s-daughter-found-with-lover/222538/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2948473_screenshot20151011153949_jpegd805bb0bdd2fdeff004b8d4aef11a957
my baby, But Why?
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by helphelp: 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Who knows...the papa fit stingy...

All in all...wrong move girl

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by babafirst(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
kemlily:
all na love grin grin
loooool
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Baboo13(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lol both th guy and babe sef na learner.

The guy could just have instigated the babe to dey lie for her papa and collect money for his father instead of feigning abduction. The babe don love up, she can easily do anything for him.

Abduction no be wasa at all

At the end, I'm sure the father will want to kill the case instead of going farther cos its further disgrace to his name

Weak point of babes- They can form rambo o, but na them dey easily love up

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Trypa(f): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
# faints wake up, faint wake up, faint wake up again# pack my mat and leave the thread

This bitch isn't loyal

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by stevecantrell: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
Dem bad pass bad abi?
Rotten !
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by dazzlingd(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
I knew it
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
kemlily:
all na love grin grin

This girl was never missing, just what idle journalists do to get news. grin

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by kode12: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
NextGovernor:
It was like a scene in a comic movie as the supposedly kidnapped 24-year-old daughter of Hon. Edionwele, representing Esan Constituency,  Edo State, Jessica, was found right in the bossom of her boyfriend in Lugbe, an outskirt of Federal Capital Territory,  Abuja, Sunday evening by policemen from the command.

Jessica, last Wednesday was reported to have left Ibadan, Oyo State,  where she was serving, for Lagos to board an aircraft to Abuja. She was said to have landed Abuja safely but took an airport taxi that drove her away to an unknown destination.

While family and friends were terribly worried for what would have befallen the young lady, she allegedly gave her father’s telephone number to her ‘abductor’, who claimed that if the honourable wanted her daughter back alive should pay a ransom.

FCT Police was contacted  and they went in search of the ‘missing lady’. However, yesterday evening, the search yielded the desired fruit. Not only that Jessica was found,  her abductor was also arrested.

THISDAY reliably gathered that Jessica collaborated with her boyfriend to extort money from her father by feigning abduction.

According to a police source, Jessica on Wednesday,  left Abuja airport to her boyfriend’s house in Amac, Lugbe, where they both agreed to get money from the honourable through the story of kidnap.

“We got the information of where she was hiding from someone who had seen Jessica in the neighborhood and afterwards alerted the police, and both of them were seen and arrested in Lugbe”, the source said.

When contacted on phone, the FCT spokesperson,  Anjuguri Manza, said he was not briefed on the case.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kidnapped-lawmaker-s-daughter-found-with-lover/222538/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2948473_screenshot20151011153949_jpegd805bb0bdd2fdeff004b8d4aef11a957
I said it yesterday that the information was sketchy and it seemed the girl was not abducted but rather just went to her boyfriend's or Seth and I was insulted,guess I've been proved right after all.Please stop bringing these kind of concocted problems here.Next time na better kidnappers go catch you and your papa go think say na play until them post your left hand for mail to am.

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Baboo13(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Why this babe no serve for my batch sef?
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by back2sender: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
warrior01:
Lol. I talk am but some children of witches talk say I dey heartless and even hid the post but alas, I've been proven right again.

This same child will want to be a leader in this country in years to come? because a lot of people have short memory and tomorrow they will campaign for such a person, SHIOOOOOOORRRRRR.

This country needs to be cleaned up big with sins committed by such folks always kept in the front burner.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Ryda(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Animal Girl angry

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by broxymall(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
the father is irresponsible.
quote me any where

Get your Timberland Boot,Sneakers, Emporio armani, Casio Edifice, Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch et al , visit link at signature
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Unfortunately,money can't buy you class. Such a low life girl...smh

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by logica(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Honorable, you see how your status has not bought class (nor beauty/dignity/self esteem) for your daughter? See her dating low-life. No doubt she is one herself. Who knows, it could trace all the way up the family tree.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Bollinger(m): 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Or, she just wanted to ease some tension for a few days. Did they send a ransome demand?
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Sunseeker: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wicked girl !!!
A disgrace to her people !
I pray dat she not get kidnapp for REAL one day....
Wicked girl like dis whether ugly or fine is not worth 1 kobo.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by babaireti(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Edo ,Delta ! all na Urhobo wayo
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by bogolobango(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
@lalasticlala u dey comment also oga oooh

We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers / How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 / Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60