Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,774 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay (43968 Views)

Missing Jessica Edionwele Found / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by trappatoni(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
odiereke:
D guy don enter one chance.
some one on the way to alagbon.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by carboblanko(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dinocarex:
And Biafra radio reported that she might has been kidnapped by the Fulani herdsmen disturbing South West
Like seriously? Idonbelivit.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Folaatisade(f): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Breach of trust. They will never trust her again. sad

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by chisabones: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
NextGovernor:
It was like a scene in a comic movie as the supposedly kidnapped 24-year-old daughter of Hon. Edionwele, representing Esan Constituency,  Edo State, Jessica, was found right in the bossom of her boyfriend in Lugbe, an outskirt of Federal Capital Territory,  Abuja, Sunday evening by policemen from the command.

Jessica, last Wednesday was reported to have left Ibadan, Oyo State,  where she was serving, for Lagos to board an aircraft to Abuja. She was said to have landed Abuja safely but took an airport taxi that drove her away to an unknown destination.

While family and friends were terribly worried for what would have befallen the young lady, she allegedly gave her father’s telephone number to her ‘abductor’, who claimed that if the honourable wanted her daughter back alive should pay a ransom.

FCT Police was contacted  and they went in search of the ‘missing lady’. However, yesterday evening, the search yielded the desired fruit. Not only that Jessica was found,  her abductor was also arrested.

THISDAY reliably gathered that Jessica collaborated with her boyfriend to extort money from her father by feigning abduction.

According to a police source, Jessica on Wednesday,  left Abuja airport to her boyfriend’s house in Amac, Lugbe, where they both agreed to get money from the honourable through the story of kidnap.

“We got the information of where she was hiding from someone who had seen Jessica in the neighborhood and afterwards alerted the police, and both of them were seen and arrested in Lugbe”, the source said.

When contacted on phone, the FCT spokesperson,  Anjuguri Manza, said he was not briefed on the case.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kidnapped-lawmaker-s-daughter-found-with-lover/222538/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2948473_screenshot20151011153949_jpegd805bb0bdd2fdeff004b8d4aef11a957

All lead to one answer!!!! E mean say preek good grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
so, the boyfriend cannot look for work instead he and the bi.t'ch are trying to extort money from the father.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hahahahahahahhhahaahhahahahahaha
I no fit laff o
D guy dey hit dat girl well a for her to be soooo senseless grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by CSTR2: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is one of the reason why some of these old politicians don't value female children.
See how dickk from one small boy just ran her senseless.
otondo.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by AreaFada2: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
stevecantrell:

Bini girls...I knew it !

Show of ignorance and bigotry. Her tribe is there if only you can read.

Any how, tribe is irrelevant. Misguided kids of rich people have been doing it. Has happened even abroad.

One should only ask why an apparently comfortable girl would do such.

As far as I am concerned, the father should bury the case instead of putting it all on the boyfriend's head, as it is likely to be now.

One should not fail to instil sound moral values in kids, while pursuing money and career.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by stevecantrell: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
AreaFada2:

Show of ignorance and bigotry. Her tribe is there if only you can read.

Any how, tribe is irrelevant. Misguided kids of rich people have been doing it. Has happened even abroad.

One should only ask why an apparently comfortable girl would do such.

As far as I am concerned, the father should bury the case instead of putting it all on the boyfriend's head, as it is likely to be now.

One should not fail to instil sound moral values in kids, while pursuing money and career.

That's the most important thing you said. The whole thing is more a reflection on the parents than just her alone.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Fxwarrior: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
kemlily:
all na love grin grin

Birds of the same feather.

You give man yansh. Come extort your papa ontop am. E no do you!

Spoilt shredren of nowadays.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Orikinla(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
kemlily:
all na love grin grin
. Which love? STU-PIDITY. LOVE IS NOT STU-PID. She is immature and insecure. One equally stu-pid girl in Benin stole more than N200, 000 from her mother and gave the money to her desperate poor boyfriend.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
H0rny ibadan girl! Of all places nah for Abj dem go kidnap u ? #smh I swear the girl lokah die!
That lugbe guy must be one of those drug boys deceiving her thru 2go and badoo.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
H0rny ibadan girl! Of all places nah for Abj dem go kidnap u ? #smh I swear the girl lokah die!
That lugbe guy must be one of those drug boys deceiving her thru 2go and badoo.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by hardaybissy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
spoilt okpo..... smh
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by sage2(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked Asiri Tu... Just like a Nollywood movie. Abeg make we see her picture undecided

This b!tches aren't loyal.

In this case, the b!tch is loyal to her man. Only a totally loyal bltch could have done what she did.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by sage2(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
When hoes want to be loyal, they go foolishly loyal. Jessica is a typical example of a loyal hoe.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Yomieluv:
and someone said it here, he was condemned.

ladies and d!ck are like banana and groundnut.
or like lacasera and gala
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Why do I have this feeling that all the missing story was hoax? What is it about ransom being demanded yet the parents never mentioned it? My thoughts, the parents arranged all the missing stuff to put the young lover in problem. Again, when did police start solving kidnap cases in Nigeria. They should let the young lovers be!!
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by jornie(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
W

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by tk4rd: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
“We got the information of where she was hiding from someone who had seen Jessica in the neighborhood and afterwards alerted the police, and both of them were seen and arrested in Lugbe”, the source said.
Thank God for online media and nairaland too.. Only if she knew that the news went online, she would have stayed indoors all through.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by sisisioge: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin grin isn't it just fun to be so young? Omodaada
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
Shebi we talk am!

But that girl is heartless and is capable of giving his dad chronic HBP! She never enjoy finish reach to go house abi and to think of using the opportunity to extort money from her dad is hugely criminal.

hope she will be duly punished too!
bro,u say punish?
Na the guy I pity most.
The best thing the girl would do is to say she was coerced into the plan.... later she would be flown abroad.
But for the guy, if he has no strong link to pull out of the mess, the prison would be his place of abode for a very loooooooooog time.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by Dinocarex(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
carboblanko:
Like seriously? Idonbelivit.
I ain't joking. I listen to Biafra radio every night before I sleep via one radio app that I have got cuz I reside in South West.
Its crazy what's going on Biafra radio but somehow I share their sentiment.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by andyanders: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
FCT Police was contacted and they went in search of the ‘missing lady’. However, yesterday evening, the search yielded the desired fruit. Not only that Jessica was found, her abductor was also arrested.

Not her abductor but her accomplice. The lady planned with her boyfriend to fake kidnap. She should be arrested and prosecuted irrespective of her father's position.
The offence she committed is a felony which is a serious crime. This should be a federal offence.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by nduchucks: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
As some would have it, the abductor is a Fulani herdsman.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by queenabell: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2015
These are mere aligations. It's a cooked up story. Or should I call it a political strategy. Dnt criticize untill u hear frm d horses mouth.
Re: Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay by themanderon: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
After all the noise, the girl will go home Scot free and the slowpoke of a boyfriend will go under and the girl will end up with another guy smh. Foolishness of the highest degree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afam Power Plant, Kashimbila & Gurara Hydro Plants To Operate In Nigeria / Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors / Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.