Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

See What Sunday Oliseh Just Tweeted, Then Deleted And Posted A New One - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Sunday Oliseh Just Tweeted, Then Deleted And Posted A New One (506 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / My Life Is In Danger - Sunday Oliseh Cries Out / See What Sunday Oliseh Just Tweeted And Deleted Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Sunday Oliseh Just Tweeted, Then Deleted And Posted A New One by sydraay: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2015
The first image is what Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh tweeted a few minutes ago before he deleted it for a more defined one (2nd image). A fast follower and blogger caught it to blog about it, then noticed he deleted it.

He deleted the “who irrespective of all lies believed!” part! Congrats to Oliseh and Super Eagles for the victory yesterday. They beat Cameroon 3-0.
http://www.edondo.com/2015/10/see-what-sunday-oliseh-just-tweeted-then-deleted-and-posted-a-new-one

Re: See What Sunday Oliseh Just Tweeted, Then Deleted And Posted A New One by MosakuAW(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2015
This guy is only a coach not a manager.

He lacks man and team management. How can you tweet such message in the first place, you niw deleted it after.

The deed has been done with the first tweet, no need for the second.
Re: See What Sunday Oliseh Just Tweeted, Then Deleted And Posted A New One by Truth24(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2015
Pride comes before a fall.....Ask Keshi Datz all
Re: See What Sunday Oliseh Just Tweeted, Then Deleted And Posted A New One by nerodenero: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2015
I congratulate Oliseh for his victory over the Indomitable Lions. I can't remember the last time Super Eagles won by a three goal margin.

I am not a fan of Oliseh and will never be but quoting Godwin Enakhena of Topsport said:
Some years ago, an Ivorian coach dropped Drogba, the captain of the team to the bench. Oliseh being analyst on Supersport criticised the Coach for dropping Drogba. Oliseh said Drogba was an icon
Furthermore, Godwin Enakhena said many at the glass house are not happy with the way Oliseh handled the Enyeama issue.

I pray Oliseh continues to get the desired result but should remember that the job is about hiring and firing. Soldier go, soldier come, barrack dey kampe.

I'd suggest Enyeama shouldn't return to Eagles under Oliseh.

(1) (Reply)

Nairabet Go Hear Am / I Learnt Buhari Paid The Under 17 N20,000. How Much More Will The Under 23 Get? / Hilarious: Mourinho Is Telling LVG The Next In Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.