Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:37 PM

Abort 'it' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abort 'it' (422 Views)

19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped / Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) / "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abort 'it' by caesarjayjay: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2015
"You don't like the topic, don't read.

It is very funny hearing people talk against abortion and more so when it's backed with religious reasons. Well considering religion is funny itself I'm not too surprised. The usual story is you are murdering a child. You know people are always vexed when a child is killed because of the innocence and they only get angrier when the child isn't even born yet.

My question is when does "it" becomes a child? At what stage in the whole process does a sperm cell become a child because from the definition of a child, It's a "person" between the stages of birth and puberty. So don't blame me when I feel like slapping people saying you killed an "unborn child" . To me there are like Tom Cruise in the movie, Minority Report saying I did something before it even came to be...

READ MORE>>> http://www.austinaija.com/2015/10/abort-it.html

(1) (Reply)

Judith Foreign Live Vog / Uninterrupted Power Made Easy In Your Home / Marriage Is A Team Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.