Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

(guys) Tips On How To Retain Your Babe. (the Woman Mind Is A Complex Maze) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (guys) Tips On How To Retain Your Babe. (the Woman Mind Is A Complex Maze) (851 Views)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(guys) Tips On How To Retain Your Babe. (the Woman Mind Is A Complex Maze) by Otisele: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2015

Dating isn’t as romantic for some as it is for others, different strokes for different folks, yet all folks love to be treated just right. It is a reason we select certain people as partners over others. However, women are to be treated continuously as this is what is expected of you. Be the romantic and gentle partner and trust me, she will have no reason to seek solace in the arms of someone else.

Otisele brings you a few out of the box ideas you should use to help spice up your relationship.

IDEA #1

If your partner has to go away for a few days, could be for a course or conference or whatever function, tell her how worried you are about her safety and you have organized a bodyguard to look after her. Then give her a small teddy bear laced with your cologne.

IDEA #2

On any special occasion, buy your partner eleven red roses and one artificial red rose. Place the artificial one in the center of the bouquet.

Then attach a card with the following inscription

“I will love you until the last rose fades and withers away”

IDEA #3

For the tech savvy guys out there, you can buy the domain name of your partner if it is available… say for example… www.shadechiomamariam.com. Creating a romantic page with a poem and picture montage of sorts. The montage can include snapshots of your getaway trips and fun times spent together. When your partner is surfing the web, you can just casually suggest if she has checked to see if her domain name is taken. Let her type it in to discover her custom page.

IDEA #4

You know how women love to paint their faces, yes. Buy her a stylish hand mirror and gift it to her. Include a card in the box saying….

“In this mirror, you will see the image of the most beautiful woman in the world”

She is sure to smile every time she makes use of the mirror.

IDEA #5

Is your partner a book reader or puzzle solver? Take a book she is currently reading and use a pencil to underline in a section of the book she hasn’t read yet to spell out a love letter. For example, in the following novel,

Einstein has asked nothing more from life than the freedom to pursue his researches into the mechanism of the universe. His nature is of rare simplicity and sincerity; he always has been, and he remains, genuinely indifferent to wealth and fame and the other prizes so dear to ambition. At the same time he is no recluse, shutting himself off from the sorrows and agitations of the world around him.

The underlined letters will definitely attract your partner’s attention and with a bit of luck, she will write them down. Spend quality effort and time in encoding a proper message such as

“Dear Mariam, I love you here, now and beyond”

IDEA #6

Have flowers delivered to your partner’s workplace. She will not only enjoy the flowers but the attention and envy she will draw from her colleagues will add her to excitement.

IDEA #7

When your spouse has had a really long and tiring day, run a hot bath for her. Pour some scented oil into the tub and gently bath her from head to toe. Carry her into the bedroom and gently towel her dry and tuck her into a freshly made bed with a kiss on the forehead. Trust me, she’ll appreciate this so much.

IDEA #8

Buy some rose petals and place them behind the sun visor on the passenger side of your car. Take a post it note and write something short, unique and fun on it and stick it to the back of the sun visor.

As you are driving to a romantic destination, look at your partner and tell her she has a mark on her cheek. She will pull down the sun visor to use the mirror and be showered in rose petals and see your note.

IDEA #9

Always listen for things that your partner reminisces about and note them down someplace safe. For example, perhaps she talks about a particular item from her past or somewhere she has always wanted to re-visit. Plan a surprise trip to that destination (Some travel agencies offer surprise romantic getaways like this.) or get her the item from the particular store she craves it from, ensuring the store’s details are on the packaging.

IDEA #10

Buy and plant a tree in a special selected spot with your partner. Each year on your anniversary, have a glass of champagne next to your tree and talk about how your love and the tree have grown. This helps to teach you to weather the storms that affects your relationship just as the tree weathers the physical elements that is meant to ruin it.

Should you like some more out of the box unique but simple tips to spark and keep the fire burning? Stay glued to Otisele and we will always bring you great tips to help win your partner’s heart over and over again…

Source : [url]otisele.com[/url]
Re: (guys) Tips On How To Retain Your Babe. (the Woman Mind Is A Complex Maze) by donTbone(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
angry
I wish I could, but my boss wouldn't permit me.! tongue
Re: (guys) Tips On How To Retain Your Babe. (the Woman Mind Is A Complex Maze) by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: (guys) Tips On How To Retain Your Babe. (the Woman Mind Is A Complex Maze) by PunterTim(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hahaha,Good Effort.Bt Stil Wunt Work Against Peeps Lyk Me...
#Charmers
Re: (guys) Tips On How To Retain Your Babe. (the Woman Mind Is A Complex Maze) by Yungwealth(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Otisele:

...tankz

Dating isn’t as romantic for some as it is for others, different strokes for different folks, yet all folks love to be treated just right. It is a reason we select certain people as partners over others. However, women are to be treated continuously as this is what is expected of you. Be the romantic and gentle partner and trust me, she will have no reason to seek solace in the arms of someone else.

Otisele brings you a few out of the box ideas you should use to help spice up your relationship.

IDEA #1

If your partner has to go away for a few days, could be for a course or conference or whatever function, tell her how worried you are about her safety and you have organized a bodyguard to look after her. Then give her a small teddy bear laced with your cologne.

IDEA #2

On any special occasion, buy your partner eleven red roses and one artificial red rose. Place the artificial one in the center of the bouquet.

Then attach a card with the following inscription

“I will love you until the last rose fades and withers away”

IDEA #3

For the tech savvy guys out there, you can buy the domain name of your partner if it is available… say for example… www.shadechiomamariam.com. Creating a romantic page with a poem and picture montage of sorts. The montage can include snapshots of your getaway trips and fun times spent together. When your partner is surfing the web, you can just casually suggest if she has checked to see if her domain name is taken. Let her type it in to discover her custom page.

IDEA #4

You know how women love to paint their faces, yes. Buy her a stylish hand mirror and gift it to her. Include a card in the box saying….

“In this mirror, you will see the image of the most beautiful woman in the world”

She is sure to smile every time she makes use of the mirror.

IDEA #5

Is your partner a book reader or puzzle solver? Take a book she is currently reading and use a pencil to underline in a section of the book she hasn’t read yet to spell out a love letter. For example, in the following novel,

Einstein has asked nothing more from life than the freedom to pursue his researches into the mechanism of the universe. His nature is of rare simplicity and sincerity; he always has been, and he remains, genuinely indifferent to wealth and fame and the other prizes so dear to ambition. At the same time he is no recluse, shutting himself off from the sorrows and agitations of the world around him.

The underlined letters will definitely attract your partner’s attention and with a bit of luck, she will write them down. Spend quality effort and time in encoding a proper message such as

“Dear Mariam, I love you here, now and beyond”

IDEA #6

Have flowers delivered to your partner’s workplace. She will not only enjoy the flowers but the attention and envy she will draw from her colleagues will add her to excitement.

IDEA #7

When your spouse has had a really long and tiring day, run a hot bath for her. Pour some scented oil into the tub and gently bath her from head to toe. Carry her into the bedroom and gently towel her dry and tuck her into a freshly made bed with a kiss on the forehead. Trust me, she’ll appreciate this so much.

IDEA #8

Buy some rose petals and place them behind the sun visor on the passenger side of your car. Take a post it note and write something short, unique and fun on it and stick it to the back of the sun visor.

As you are driving to a romantic destination, look at your partner and tell her she has a mark on her cheek. She will pull down the sun visor to use the mirror and be showered in rose petals and see your note.

IDEA #9

Always listen for things that your partner reminisces about and note them down someplace safe. For example, perhaps she talks about a particular item from her past or somewhere she has always wanted to re-visit. Plan a surprise trip to that destination (Some travel agencies offer surprise romantic getaways like this.) or get her the item from the particular store she craves it from, ensuring the store’s details are on the packaging.

IDEA #10

Buy and plant a tree in a special selected spot with your partner. Each year on your anniversary, have a glass of champagne next to your tree and talk about how your love and the tree have grown. This helps to teach you to weather the storms that affects your relationship just as the tree weathers the physical elements that is meant to ruin it.

Should you like some more out of the box unique but simple tips to spark and keep the fire burning? Stay glued to Otisele and we will always bring you great tips to help win your partner’s heart over and over again…

Source : [url]otisele.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. / Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me / Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.