Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,938 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:54 AM

She's In Need Of A Makeover! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / She's In Need Of A Makeover! (2703 Views)

Bridal Makeover Promo, New year ,Brides as low as 15k For Full Makeover/gele. / Ways To Give Your Shoes A Makeover / Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's In Need Of A Makeover! by cindy85(f): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2009
cry. Her oyibo lover is coming to Nigeria mid June. She needs to fix her teeth, (they are discolored and wide). Her hair a no go area.  she is too fat with uneven skin tone and pimples. My girlfriend is dying to get a makeover. Is it done in Nigeria? Do you know any professional embarassed? Please help her out
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2009
grin grin grin grin Oh bless yr heart,that is funny

Anyway  grin grin tel friendy to check into some nice A-plus gym in town, go see a professional dentist and a professional beautician opari grin wit enuf dough, everything wil look manageable foine! . . . . grin grin grin oh lordy lordy meeee! . . . .
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by mohawkchic(f): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2009
~ grin ~I Dont KNow Any Sowry!

~Ziggy_Mama Suggestions are bang On. . . .I'd like to know however Why Your M8 left it this long to do something about her appearance & want such drastic changes iin such a short period of time? Was it her idea to have the changes? Nosey aint i? By all account of what i'd seen on Extreme makeover US/Uk,they usually need 3 months to Excercise ~Recover from Surgery ~Do Skin/ Face Treatment ~

~I would have thought "Oyibo" would have seen her & liked her just the way she is!NoooO? undecided
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by spikedcylinder: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2009
Maybe she gave oyinbo lover a photoshopped picture of herself before and now wants to correct her mistake.
Good luck o!
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by tpiah: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2009
Dentist

Beauty salon

Gym/diet/exercise

Makeup/concealer/facial scrub
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by platinumnk(f): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2009
lol,
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by Moonstone(f): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2009
LMAO! This is hilarious but there are some good advices up there. No need for repetition.
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by mohawkchic(f): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Maybe she gave oyinbo lover a photoshopped picture of herself before and now wants to correct her mistake.
Good luck o!

~ cheesy The thought did cross my Mind!
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by chamotex(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2009
Let us see what she looks like first, so we can make better judgements. cool
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by drucheGoD(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2009
Let us see what she looks like first, so we can make better judgements

, so we can make better judgements comments grin
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by init4dmoni(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahhaahaahahahha (lol)
na so nigerians go dey lie dey put demselves for problem
like it was erlier said put a pic of the girl (make we see wed she fine or wowo)
so we go fi make better, (u know na)
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by Ifygurl: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2009
LMFAO off at her predicatment.
Anyway, go to Modupe. i heard she's a plastic surgeon.
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by ladykool(f): 12:14am On Apr 28, 2009
eehh na wa o lmao cuz of oyinbo she dey want change now why she no change before ehn
anywayz de gurl needs plastic surgery period thats de quickiest way for her!!! na wa
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:05am On Apr 28, 2009
God don catch you, you've been showing oyinbo man picture of your beautiful cousin, now oyinbo is coming to Nigeria and you are terrified of him seeing your real ugly self angry angry
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by Hauwa1: 3:14am On Apr 28, 2009
grin grin hehehe, it is money. if she got the money, she can get those things fixed grin

Ogidiboy, you bad o grin
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by FBS: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2009
;d
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by CozyG(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2009
embarassed [color=#000099]She should remember that "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" AL the make-up will surely have side effect on a later day.

e no good to lie.

It pays to be real. Wish her all the best undecided undecided undecided
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by Iranoladun(f): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2009
@Poster you actually made me laugh! grin grin cheesy wink smiley

Anyway, let her see a good dentist. If she's in Lagos, I recommend Smiley Dental clinic, she should also visit Clarins Place (The Montaigne) for a complete skin therapy. She may need to visit a dietitian and aerobics gym for weight management. if she has the money, she should also try shopping for nice outfits/shoes that will enhance her figure (or hide all those flabby parts ), perfume, go for a new hairdo (she could visit Make Me Salon at Bode Thomas) I wish your girlfriend luck in her new image cool
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by waterworks(f): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2009
(rolls eyes) she doesnt need a professional makeover ah ah. is she shrek? all she needs to do is exercise, incresaese hygene and buy foundation/concealer as said before,. how can somones hair be a no go area in naija were dem dey do better hair for market for mere peanuts. wat if she come dey abroad were people dey pay £80 just to do comon weavon!  wat has she been doing since? so if boyfrend was not coming she will not take care of herself abi? angry
plzzzzzz
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by Rakiss: 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2009
grin, [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]this description of your friend is serious oh. Can she actually get such makeover in naija? well i wish u and ur friend luck in ur search for solution, guess the advise has already been given to u above.

but the guy might just like her the way she is without all the makeover, how long is she going to keep hiding her true self to this oyinbo.

wink
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by spoilt(f): 1:59am On Apr 29, 2009
I go die oh!
It takes an oyibo lover's coming to fix herself up? shocked
is he her messiah? grin
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:01am On Apr 29, 2009
*Hauwa*:

grin grin hehehe, it is money. if she got the money, she can get those things fixed grin

Ogidiboy, you bad o grin

Na lie I talk?
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 29, 2009
Is this thread a joke?
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by adetunrayo(f): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2009
Let her face d consequence of lying.
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by cindy85(f): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2009
thanks she is already in Lagos. thanks kiss cool grin cheesy
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by mohawkchic(f): 2:16am On Apr 30, 2009
~You prolly Winding us Up huh cindy85?
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by wanville(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2009
smiley
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by larry4t: 4:45pm On May 06, 2009
Is dis a joke or sumtin real anyway less see how she looks like b4 given are a judgement, grin
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by Ipsi(f): 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2009
Well, if your friend still needs a makeover. I can help her with that. I m an image consultant and I have partners in make up, hair, fashion, personal trainers, spas etc I can help her recreate anew image. Mail me at youlookfabnj@gmail.com. You can also check out my blogs at Youlookfab. and youlookfablookbook.blogger.com. Or call 08022276300.
Re: She's In Need Of A Makeover! by Mofetemi(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

My Hair My Beauty / Confused Buyer / Affordable Jewelry You Cant Just Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.