Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! (79126 Views)

Is Acquiring New Zealand Student Visa As Difficult As That Of Australia? / Join Me As I Travel To Mexico City For A 3 Day Holliday / Going To Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by LUDATRAVELS(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2016
Question

Name of your hotel and the Address ?

Answer

You are expected to say the name of the hotel you booked and the location or address of the hotel.
HINT : This question is rarely asked,you are however expected to know the name of your hotel offhand. I always advice people to book hotel whose name is not long and difficult to pronounce for the sake of remembering it swiftly.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by cmoney22222: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Do we have to make extra copy of the application package? Infact where is that man that said his interview was on 1st of March?
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by benpedro(m): 12:42am On Mar 08, 2016
cmoney22222:
Do we have to make extra copy of the application package? Infact where is that man that said his interview was on 1st of March?
dude has gotten all the information he needed and perhaps have gotten his Mexican visa.Hence,others then can go to hell!that is a typical nigerian attitude which is keeping them down.They will desperately seek free assistance from you when the needs it but when they gets it,et voila!They would never want to help others or at least share their experience so as to benefit others with similar problems in the future.....Your own appointment is tomorrow right? we shall see if you will come back here to share your experience or not!

2 Likes

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by benpedro(m): 12:47am On Mar 08, 2016
cmoney22222:
as for your first question, its better you have the original copy and photocopy of all your documents. don't panic,a Nigerian lady would be the one to go through your documents and she is friendly.It is only when all the documents you needs are available would you be transferred to the V.O who is a young friendly mexican.The most important thing they need from you is your economic solvency!that's all.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by cmoney22222: 8:32am On Mar 08, 2016
Thanks benpedro, my app is tomoro, example of economic solvency pls? Update: I dey bus to abj now. Hahah. It's not a do or die affair for me. grin

benpedro:
as for your first question, its better you have the original copy and photocopy of all your documents. don't panic,a Nigerian lady would be the one to go through your documents and she is friendly.It is only when all the documents you needs are available would you be transferred to the V.O who is a young friendly mexican.The most important thing they need from you is your economic solvency!that's all.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by benpedro(m): 12:30am On Mar 09, 2016
cmoney22222:
Thanks benpedro, my app is tomoro, example of economic solvency pls? Update: I dey bus to abj now. Hahah. It's not a do or die affair for me. grin

how much you have in your own personal bank account bearing your name as it appears on your passport for the past 3 months.if somebody is sponsoring you,i am afraid your chances of getting the visa would be so slim
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by cmoney22222: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2016
Thanks boss. Update : at the front of the embassie

benpedro:
how much you have in your own personal bank account bearing your name as it appears on your passport for the past 3 months.if somebody is sponsoring you,i am afraid your chances of getting the visa would be so slim
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by cmoney22222: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
cmoney22222:
Mexico change am for me oooo.

Update: as I got to the emb. Hope to bomb them with what's in my head, they collected my document, crossed checked extracted the one usefull for them, asked me to do finger print and capture, as I dey do am, them print one paper say make I sign . The paper states that as the normal routine, they want to verify the documents I summit and will get back to me in 5days time via email or phn. I vex go isreal embassy with my other application and tanziania embassy. Watch out for my thread on the isreal interview. Na mallam mallam food I c here ooo. I dey hotel dey sleep after 2 goldberg. However, what LUDATRAVELS said about the 400k is very correct ooo. There was a guy that was refused visa for this, the vo, explained this to him in my present. Abeg I don tire to type

them no interview u at all?
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by cmoney22222: 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Na so I sight am ooooo, maybe the statey wey dey c .
antonreal:

them no interview u at all?
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by benpedro(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
cmoney22222:

Update: as I got to the emb. Hope to bomb them with what's in my head, they collected my document, crossed checked extracted the one usefull for them, asked me to do finger print and capture, as I dey do am, them print one paper say make I sign . The paper states that as the normal routine, they want to verify the documents I summit and will get back to me in 5days time via email or phn. I vex go isreal embassy with my other application and tanziania embassy. Watch out for my thread on the isreal interview. Na mallam mallam food I c here ooo. I dey hotel dey sleep after 2 goldberg. However, what LUDATRAVELS said about the 400k is very correct ooo. There was a guy that was refused visa for this, the vo, explained this to him in my present. Abeg I don tire to type
which documents did you submitted?are you going as a tourist or for studies because i don't understand what documents will take them upto 5 days to cross check.well keep praying, i think if your documents are genuine they will give you the visa.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by aspenjnr: 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
cmoney22222:

was your isreal visa and tanzania successfull and we waiting for the tread
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by cmoney22222: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bro, I don't want to derail this thread with the other visa stuff. Will update the forum on the 5days document verification. Mexico didn't collect visa fees from me. Maybe its when they want to grant visa.

aspenjnr:
was your isreal visa and tanzania successfull and we waiting for the tread
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by benpedro(m): 1:45am On Mar 13, 2016
cmoney22222:
Bro, I don't want to derail this thread with the other visa stuff. Will update the forum on the 5days document verification. Mexico did collect visa fees from me. Maybe its when they want to grant visa.

did or didn't?
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by cmoney22222: 4:13am On Mar 13, 2016
SoRry didn't

benpedro:
did or didn't?
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by ifyalways(f): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2016
cmoney22222:
SoRry didn't

If you were given a 5 days time line, you're likely not gonna get the visa. Is this your First visa/real travel( exclude Ghana and co)?

3 Likes

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by cmoney22222: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2016
Yes
ifyalways:

If you were given a 5 days time line, you're likely not gonna get the visa. Is this your First visa/real travel( exclude Ghana and co)?

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by benpedro(m): 1:17am On Mar 14, 2016
ifyalways:

i think maybe some of the guys documents were not genuine or maybe they are but too good to believe hence the need for the 5 days.All the same,i don't wanna accuse anybody of presenting false documents but he knows best.goodluck to him next time he applies.

P.S please guys know that the embassy has a kind of agreement with many of the nigerian banks,i am not sure if its legal but it's a hidden secret!...All they just need to do is send a text message to the bank that you presented their statement and wait for some seconds for a reply.So if you ever present a fake bank statement,be assured that you will get busted in just a matter of seconds!It's better to always be sincere when applying for visas please as we can always go back to work on the issues why we were denied and later be given the visa,but when you present any false document,especially to a country as Mexico with a very high security risk as a result if their border with the US,you would be blacklisted for life and your informations and data sent to the US and most of the other American and European countries they shares informations with.

1 Like

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by ifyalways(f): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
benpedro:
i think maybe some of the guys documents were not genuine or maybe they are but too good to believe hence the need for the 5 days.All the same,i don't wanna accuse anybody of presenting false documents but he knows best.goodluck to him next time he applies.

P.S please guys know that the embassy has a kind of agreement with many of the nigerian banks,i am not sure if its legal but it's a hidden secret!...All they just need to do is send a text message to the bank that you presented their statement and wait for some seconds for a reply.So if you ever present a fake bank statement,be assured that you will get busted in just a matter of seconds!It's better to always be sincere when applying for visas please as we can always go back to work on the issues why we were denied and later be given the visa,but when you present any false document,especially to a country as Mexico with a very high security risk as a result if their border with the US,you would be blacklisted for life and your informations and data sent to the US and most of the other American and European countries they shares informations with.
Maybe or not.
Other red flags are :
His age (26 to 35 years old single males are likely gonna be seeking greener pastures)

First visa/ first out of Africa travel.

2 Likes

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by cmoney22222: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Greener pastures in Mexico? Okay

ifyalways:

Maybe or not.
Other red flags are :
His age (26 to 35 years old single males are likely gonna be seeking greener pastures)

First visa/ first out of Africa travel.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by ifyalways(f): 5:52am On Mar 19, 2016
cmoney22222:
Greener pastures in Mexico? Okay

Before nko? Means to an end. What exactly do you need Mexico visa for really?

I'm sure it's either :
To get Turkey visa
Migrate to US illegally.

Btw, did the embassy call you? I'm guessing NO. For everyone with no better travel history ( Ghana ,Dubai and co excluded) applying for Mexico visa now might simply be waste of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Bigolly(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2016
ifyalways:

Before nko? Means to an end. What exactly do you need Mexico visa for really?

I'm sure it's either :
To get Turkey visa
Migrate to US illegally.

Btw, did the embassy call you? I'm guessing NO. For everyone with no better travel history ( Ghana ,Dubai and co excluded) applying for Mexico visa now might simply be waste of time.

you don't need travel history to get Mexico visa,i got mine on virgin passport then
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by LUDATRAVELS(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2016
Will be posting a few strings attached to getting your Visa which is often overlooked or ignored but have the capacity to disqualify you.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by LUDATRAVELS(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hello everyone in the house,its been a while. May God continue to bless the work of our hands.
There are a few things(unofficial) you need to take into consideration when going to the embassy for your visa.

The first I'm going to talk about is REHEARSAL.

It is important you practice and master your lines well before going for interview if it's your first time especially if you had had someone prepare your papers for you.Write out the possible questions and answers,get to your closet,stand in front of a mirror,answer the questions like you will do in a real life situation. Repeat that severally on-hand and off-hand. The objective is to get you familiar with the important details like the names of the places of interest in Mexico,name of hotel booked,dates e.t.c.
Human beings are of different capacities, some grab fast,some a bit slowly,the important thing is to know what works for you.
This has helped and worked for many people, it is however not a rigid template for anyone.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 10, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Thank you for that. Been to Mexico many times driving from San Diego to Tijuana. Nothing in Mexico for Mexicans talk less of Nigerians. You have to see the way Mexicans are jumping electronically monitored fence and swimming through Rio Grande to cross to US. It's a pity our people will want to go and live in hell rather than hold their leaders feet to fire.

Mexico is not all bad.

I'll give you an analogy.

Driving from SD into TJ is like someone driving from Mali into Sambisa forest.

Can you judge Nigeria by that? What about other peaceful cities and areas in Nigeria.

Mexico is more than just TJ, ese.

1 Like

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by bleek147(m): 6:44am On May 12, 2016
Good morning sir, I want to to go for mexico for visit and tourist,
Please what is the visa requirement, what document do I have to bring with me to the embassy.

Please advise.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by galazito: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2016
which route is ok from Nigeria to mexico without country any transit visa pls urgent.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by galazito: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2016
which route is ok and safe from Nigeria to mexico without any country transit visa pls urgent.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by galazito: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
NIGERIA TO SOUTH AFRICA TO BRAZIL TO MEXICO. so with this route I will not need an airport transit visa? pls how much u think the ticket from Nigeria to mexico will cost now?in brazil I hope I will not encounter transiting issues to mexico.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by dotcomnamename: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
LUDATRAVELS:
this is the official financial requirement for tourist visa :
Provide evidence of adequate economic solvency by presenting any of the following documents:

Documents accounting for an employment or pension allowance with a monthly income equivalent to minimum $500.00 USD, free of taxes, during the last 3 months, as well as proof of stable employment during the last year, or
Investment documents or bank accounts with a minimum monthly average balance equivalent to $1,500.00 USD during the last 3 months, or
Real estate property titles properly registered in the name of the applicant for the last 2 years (minimum) and proof of stable employment for the last 2 years.

Now breaking it down ,

You are actually expected to provide one of these 3 but the embassy prefers in reality the second option which is your bank statement. if you are a seasoned business person and you have heavy transactions being carried out through your account you may not need to worry too much about some of the things i am going to say here except for a few points you have to take note. However if you are not a business person or your business has not grown so large in terms of the frequency of the huge transactions on your account or you dont do business at all don't worry you can work it out.
if you are applying from outside Nigeria please do find out how much the minimum monthly average balance is for your country.

You are expected to present a statement of at least 3 months but i advice you make it at least 4 months so if one of the three months have issues in the running you can easily substitute it with the 4th one.
So now,for Nigerians lets break it down further,lets say the $1500 is 350k 0r round it up to around 400k. Note: the 400k is yours and will still be yours after everything but i advice the money is domicile in your account for the duration of time you will run your account...

pls digest this,i will finish up this part in my next post.

You did not even mention Hotel Reservation? or do you mean the embassy did not care where the tourist will stay in Mexico grin
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
Please I am self employed, with a registered business name and registered limited liability company. I also have a very good account balance. I work for myself. So, hope they won't ask me for employment letter, letter of introduction, leave letter or payslips?
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by benpedro(m): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Landmark225:
Please I am self employed, with a registered business name and registered limited liability company. I also have a very good account balance. I work for myself. So, hope they won't ask me for employment letter, letter of introduction, leave letter or payslips?
no they will not ask you for that.The best and assured way to get a Mexican visa now as a tourist is to have at hand a notarized letter of invitation from a Mexican citizen.Nigerians have been bombarding the Mexican embassy in Maitama recently for visas and almost all are being denied.No thanks to Buhari economy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

₦38,000 Per Night Guest House With 77 Lions In South Africa(Photos) / Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.