Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt (9299 Views)

Please I Need Information On Car Hire Service Business / Lastest Information On The Nospetco Case / Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt by away4real(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2009
Please i need information on various reception venues in Port Harcourt.

I have been informed of places like Lemaco Gardens/Halls, King David, PinPlace amongst others.

Please i need information on these places such as telephone numbers and opinions on these venues. Please feel free to say anything as i need honest opinions before making a choice.

Thank you.
Re: Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt by jewelville: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2009
Click here for list of reception venues
http://www.naijabreed.com/weddingplanner/Weddinghalls.htm
Re: Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt by naijacutee(f): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2009
Check with event planners. They must be affiliated with a few event venues - It's a shame that many brick-and-mortar businesses haven't still being introduced to the art of advertising their services online in order to gain more exposure.

See : http://www.portharcourtgalleria.com/Events_Entertainment/Events_Wedding_Planners_Managers_Coordinators.html for event planners.
Re: Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt by away4real(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2009
Thanks guys for the help.

I have checked the links but they do not really contain much information.

Please i am still hunting for details.
Re: Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt by appetitto(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2009
There are so many other halls namely
Omega hall on east west road,
LA kings on Stadium rd,
Butterfly halls on Ebony rd
Q Gardens in Rumuomasi
What exactly do you want ? most hotels have halls also
Call 0703 4111501 if you need any form of catering services
Re: Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt by spydeer(m): 1:37am On Sep 16, 2015
Aztec Arcum is no1 in Port Harcourt because it is located near the centre of port harcourt, which is at stadium road, can occupy 2000 capacity crowd and it has the right architecture and all the facilities necessary for event place like LED screens, Stage lighting systems, spacious backstage, stanby security guys, back and rare entrance for artiste and hosts, and etc but has a car parking space that cant meet up with it's capacity and its the most expensive and most popular hall in Port Harcourt.
contact 08056726104

Obi Wali International Conference Centre
This is a massive architecture with 2500 capacity, located around Eliozu by Air force flyover by Port Harcourt airport road. It has good car parking space and apart from its huge capacity, everywhere is spacious. It is classy but it is the only classy hall that you have to come or hire your own sound system from outside. Another disadvantage is that the chairs are in conference setting, so banquet settings for some weddings will not be possible or unless you place few close to the stage for some special guests or you opt for their other halls with lesser capacities.
Call Iyekor 08038954220

Presidential Hotel, at GRA phase 2 or via Aba Road, this Hotel has halls but their one one hall they have in particular that is so massive...

The Arena at GRA phase 2,
tent-like Hall
stanley 08068802959

Horlikins Event Centre, very new with almost thesame level of capacity and architecture and facilities like aztec or even better with a good car pack, located along eastern by pass road but it does not have the extra day time LED screen bilboard at the entrance of aztec arcum
contact Alex the manager 08065597288

The Hub is another top notch, competing with Aztec other top notch with good parking lot and a Bar beside it

The Ruby Centre, Rupkorkwu, Eliozu

The Atrium, at stadium road, has underground parking space with 4 halls available with one particular that is top notch
contact 08057001290

The Dome, at Odili road, has the best lighting because they lit the stage AND INCLUDING THE WHOLE HALL, as a wedding photographer, this place looks like jant on pictures and I love the architecture
contact Linus 07062502871

Spring Place Event Centre at Odili road, has excellent sound system, LED screens, good customer services
Contact Anita 08038540067

Kingoliza at Abuloma, beside Odili road has massive car park(I havnt seen such car park before) with 6 halls

Hago Heights with 2halls, at Odili Road has very beautiful interiors and exteriors
Contact Mrs. Haggai 08034102234

Autograph event centre at Abacha road, GRA pHASE 2

Cubana at Abacha road, GRA phase 2, very new in Ph

Jevinik Restaurant, GRA phase 2 has a new top notch event centre

Grace Place Event Centre, GRA phase 2

Tana Event Centre GRA Phase 2

Asia Town, has asian look and very beautiful with restaurant at Force Avenue, old GRA PH

Spring Garden, Odili Road

Civic Centre main bowl, at Old Port Harcourt Township near sharks stadium, its old but can accomodate huge capacity

Lassmall Event Center

Omni Event Centre, a yellow looking place along Eastern Bye pass with two standard halls

Kams Place, is along abuloma road

Chrisolik Hotel has one of the cheapest and smallest halls in Port harcourt, Odili Road

Pals place, odili road

Randolf Hotel has Big and small Halls, Old Aba Road, very affordable and big with a garden setting at the basement

L.A kings events Centre
Stadium Road, ph

These are some of the notable event centres in Port Harcourt, I am an event Planner & a top wedding photograoher, also I have shot weddings and events as a Top Port Harcourt photographer and videographer, thank me later via whatsapp 07066909980 or visit my Instagram page-@gaffmultimedia or search for Gaff Multimedia anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt by Esychem(f): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hago Heights Event centre, 29 Peter Odili road, Trans- amadi, Port Harcourt.
Artrium event centre, stadium road
Ruby centre rukpokwu
Re: Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt by praisefulmum: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Kingoliza Halls is the best Event Centre with a very massive Car park and very secure.
Re: Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt by vickilafab(f): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
praisefulmum:
Kingoliza Halls is the best Event Centre with a very massive Car park and very secure.
Re: Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt by dukila: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2016
7th HEAVEN EVENT CENTRE. Situated at ozouba, port harcourt. Close to AIT. One of the very best in port harcourt city.
Re: Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt by Havilah2: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
I know this thread has been a while, but, since it continues to serve a purpose for future needs of people, permit me to introduce a better way to find and book venues in Port Harcourt and other cities in Nigeria.

We built www.VenueHero.co to help simplify Event Venue Discovery and Booking for organizers. We wanted to eliminate the need for people to hop from place to place seeing and reviewing venues or relying on people who barely understand you peculiar taste - before making a choice. By making it possible for you to confirm and book venues instantly - we are helping to also decongest traffic - ensuring only those who absolutely needs to be on the road are on it.

Please, I'd like to request readers here to help us review www.venuehero.co or review specific venues you've been to for us.

For the site review, leave comments on this thread - just tell us what we did great - what you'd love to see or what we did badly (don't spare us - we have very thick skin like that wink wink ). For the Venue review, please do it on the website - you'd need to create an account though.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt by geniusbond: 8:38am On May 22, 2017
Please the price on your website is it for the whole day or hourly. Like the one for Asia Town
Re: Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt by mobilefam: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Re: Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt by joshuaudom(m): 4:24am On Sep 18, 2018
spydeer:
Aztec Arcum is no1 in Port Harcourt because it is located near the centre of port harcourt, which is at stadium road, can occupy 2000 capacity crowd and it has the right architecture and all the facilities necessary for event place like LED screens, Stage lighting systems, spacious backstage, stanby security guys, back and rare entrance for artiste and hosts, and etc but has a car parking space that cant meet up with it's capacity and its the most expensive and most popular hall in Port Harcourt.
contact 08056726104

Obi Wali International Conference Centre
This is a massive architecture with 2500 capacity, located around Eliozu by Air force flyover by Port Harcourt airport road. It has good car parking space and apart from its huge capacity, everywhere is spacious. It is classy but it is the only classy hall that you have to come or hire your own sound system from outside. Another disadvantage is that the chairs are in conference setting, so banquet settings for some hall ings will not be possible or unless you place few close to the stage for some special guests or you opt for their other halls with lesser capacities.
Call Iyekor 08038954220

Presidential Hotel, at GRA phase 2 or via Aba Road, this Hotel has halls but their one one hall they have in particular that is so massive...

The Arena at GRA phase 2,
tent-like Hall
stanley 08068802959

Horlikins Event Centre, very new with almost thesame level of capacity and architecture and facilities like aztec or even better with a good car pack, located along eastern by pass road but it does not have the extra day time LED screen bilboard at the entrance of aztec arcum
contact Alex the manager 08065597288

The Hub is another top notch, competing with Aztec other top notch with good parking lot and a Bar beside it

The Ruby Centre, Rupkorkwu, Eliozu

The Atrium, at stadium road, has underground parking space with 4 halls available with one particular that is top notch
contact 08057001290

The Dome, at Odili road, has the best lighting because they lit the stage AND INCLUDING THE WHOLE HALL, as a wedding photographer, this place looks like jant on pictures and I love the architecture
contact Linus 07062502871

Spring Place Event Centre at Odili road, has excellent sound system, LED screens, good customer services
Contact Anita 08038540067

Kingoliza at Abuloma, beside Odili road has massive car park(I havnt seen such car park before) with 6 halls

Hago Heights with 2halls, at Odili Road has very beautiful interiors and exteriors
Contact Mrs. Haggai 08034102234

Autograph event centre at Abacha road, GRA pHASE 2

Cubana at Abacha road, GRA phase 2, very new in Ph

Jevinik Restaurant, GRA phase 2 has a new top notch event centre

Grace Place Event Centre, GRA phase 2

Tana Event Centre GRA Phase 2

Asia Town, has asian look and very beautiful with restaurant at Force Avenue, old GRA PH

Spring Garden, Odili Road

Civic Centre main bowl, at Old Port Harcourt Township near sharks stadium, its old but can accomodate huge capacity

Lassmall Event Center

Omni Event Centre, a yellow looking place along Eastern Bye pass with two standard halls

Kams Place, is along abuloma road

Chrisolik Hotel has one of the cheapest and smallest halls in Port harcourt, Odili Road

Pals place, odili road

Randolf Hotel has Big and small Halls, Old Aba Road, very affordable and big with a garden setting at the basement

L.A kings events Centre
Stadium Road, ph

These are some of the notable event centres in Port Harcourt, I am an event Planner & a top wedding photograoher, also I have shot weddings and events as a Top Port Harcourt photographer and videographer, thank me later via whatsapp 07066909980 or visit my Instagram page-@gaffmultimedia or search for Gaff Multimedia anywhere

The guy above me is very correct. Even though you have not mention what you need the hall for, the few halls he listed above are some the prime halls we have in Port Harcourt.

If you are not OK by those ones you can specify what type of hall you may be looking for and I will help you search for it in here.

I cook for events, also consult and help in planing. For more info visit joshuaudom.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Open US Bank Account For Non Resident / What's The Best Way To Market Goods And Services In Nigeria / How To Grow Your Online Business Fast On Facebook And Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.