Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu (40959 Views)

NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by owobokiri(m): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
This man is so openly tribalistic. So irredeemably petty... So beholden to northern interests and all that the Lagos Ibadan press does is to defend him... When his primitive politics finally destroys Nigeria and throws this country into a serious quagmire, i hope the press in this country will be bold enough to accept their nefarious role in enthroning this mess..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by ladej(m): 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I knew this appointment was a mistake on Buhari's part. He is about to correct this mistake by appointing a northerner to head the agency. NNPC, Military are too strategic for someone like Buhari to leave to the south. The Kachukwus appointment was just made hurriedly to douse tensions of lopsided appointments.

God bless you plenty

Cbn
Nnpc
Military
Efcc
DSS
Sss

North all the waaaaaaay

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Eluwilussit(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
chuna1985:

I've always known he will still remove kaichukwu from that seat. He just wanted to do gara gara as if he's not marginalizing the igbos ... We that know buhari expect nothing from him.

Absolutely nothing, my brother! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by emmalexabl(m): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Where are the so called NIGER DELTA MILITANT S when you need them most ??
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Miranda11: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is just media propaganda, even when Ibe was appointed GMD it was said dat he would double up as Minister of State to ensure synergy, so why would Buhari turn around now and appoint a new GMD of nnpc? Pls my peeps take no notice of such propaganda, it's just another way to turn people against the Govt and make it look as if Buhari doesn't know what he's doing.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by wiseoneking: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-buhari-to-name-new-gmd-for-nnpc
the most confused president in the whole world. Toss to and fro by anything thing.UNSTABLE

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehehehehehehehehehe. Confusion get accident yepa ripa ooooo *singing in Fela's voice*

Fuji house of commotion

#confusionnawa #ijustdeylaugho

What would you know?
Just dey dia dey give yourself fake hope
Keep deceiving yourself tongue
what is dis 1 saying?
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rashe:
what is dis 1 saying?
call a family meeting and ask your parents grin grin
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
call a family meeting and ask your parents grin grin
smile, I rest my case cos u lack home education....
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rashe:
smile, I rest my case cos u lack home education....
I'm only trying to teach you morals.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Setaje(f): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
See as I dey laugh. Chaiiiiiiiiiiii so this is how fake news spread. In actual fact, kachikwu is moving higher. He is going to be minister of state for petroleum and yes a northerner is going to be the new gmd of nnpc. The new gmd will be reporting to kachikwu not to Buhari.

Kachikwu is very much in order.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Setaje(f): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Miranda11:
This is just media propaganda, even when Ibe was appointed GMD it was said dat he would double up as Minister of State to ensure synergy, so why would Buhari turn around now and appoint a new GMD of nnpc? Pls my peeps take no notice of such propaganda, it's just another way to turn people against the Govt and make it look as if Buhari doesn't know what he's doing.

Buhari knows what he is doing. Look this is politics we are talking about. Buhari wanted kachikwu to double as minister of state for petroleum and nnpc gmd. But the northerners refused vehemently and it caused a big rift which the press are not aware of. So people should not blame Buhari for anything. Kachikwu has lost nothing. Instead he has moved a notch higher. The gmd will still report to kachikwu. Besides it is better for kachikwu to deal wiv nnpc from outside than from inside cus he will not take the fall if anything happens. The gmd will. Kachikwu was just given a safe landing.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by davidque007(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
The media has gotten better@ misleading Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by RaptorX: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Setaje:
See as I dey laugh. Chaiiiiiiiiiiii so this is how fake news spread. In actual fact, kachikwu is moving higher. He is going to be minister of state for petroleum and yes a northerner is going to be the new gmd of nnpc. The new gmd will be reporting to kachikwu not to Buhari.

Kachikwu is very much in order.
Are you people just being silly, or you and others are just being fanatical supporters of this president. How is moving from GMD NNPC to a figure head minister of state moving up, when the minister of petroleum himself is the president. How much power can a minister of state wields when your immediate boss is the president himself. Why do you people have zero critical thinking skills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Setaje(f): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
RaptorX:
Are you people just being silly, or you and others are just being fanatical supporters of this president. How is moving from GMD NNPC to a figure head minister of state moving up, when the minister of petroleum himself is the president. How much power can a minister of state wields when your immediate boss is the president himself. Why do you people have zero critical thinking skills.

Look I think u and the rest are just daft and bigoted that u don't see anything good wiv this government. I won't argue wiv u. Believe what u want to believe but if wiv all your education you think being a gmd is higher than a minister. U need to get your head examined. Now I have so much knowledge about kachikwu since when he started visiting jonathan so I am not writing out of context, I no certain things that u morons don't. But it annoys me when I see idiots like u and many other pdp wailers trying to spoil Buharis government. I won't reply u again but it will do u people good to stop reading and listening to propaganda news and even when u do, think independently and transparently so u don't end up looking stup1d.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by lastpage: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Realgana:
This Media houses,when they dont have news they forge one or many to stay relevant.

That is why l think we need to make laughs that send any Journalist or newspaper house (Editor) to jail for starting a for deliberately starting a tribalistic rumour like this.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by tiredface: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
HE WANTS A NORTHERN MUSLIM MAN
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by bonechamberlain(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mcowubaba:
shocked shocked
Another Northerner
If sai Baba has his way he will appoint Atiku as Obi of Onitsha sad smiley
grin grin grin ... exactly the appointment of kachukwu was made to douse tension of lopsided appointment. Nigeria should now be renamed Northern Nigeria. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by awuf2008: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nigerians would not be surprise if President Buhari replace the current NNPC GMD Mr Kachukwu with an hausa man. Thereafter mother of all looting would commence and unabated.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Eruditor: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Miranda11:

Ooooooooh! I was banking on someone placing a bet with me. You are divulging an open secret. cry
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Eruditor: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Setaje:

Buhari knows what he is doing. Look this is politics we are talking about. Buhari wanted kachikwu to double as minister of state for petroleum and nnpc gmd. But the northerners refused vehemently and it caused a big rift which the press are not aware of. So people should not blame Buhari for anything. Kachikwu has lost nothing. Instead he has moved a notch higher. The gmd will still report to kachikwu. Besides it is better for kachikwu to deal wiv nnpc from outside than from inside cus he will not take the fall if anything happens. The gmd will. Kachikwu was just given a safe landing.

Thrash. Appointing 2 different persons for these positions reimposes the same bureaucratic bottlenecks that has plagued NNPC for a long while.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Eruditor: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
RaptorX:

How much power did Deziani wield? GEJ was her substantive head. Same with Kachikwu and PMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by VirginFinder: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
ibos have suffered.
No wonder, Aniomas dont want to be ibos.
PMB just realised Kachikwu is ibo, though.
Sorry.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by VirginFinder: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
lastpage:

That is why l think we need to make laughs that send any Journalist or newspaper house (Editor) to jail for starting a for deliberately starting a tribalistic rumour like this.

Lastpage!

Bro the news most likely true.
The NNPC job is to big to be handled by a southerner, no matter how competent he is for the job.
Falana should have made the ministerial list, but he would threaten the chances of Abubakar Malami's emergence as AGF. Hence, PMB went for a mediocre Fayemi to make the coast clear for Malami as AGF.
Buhari doesnt want either Tinubu or Saraki behind him. He'd rather use both Yoruba men against each other and eventually take them out of his way.
PMB is a good leader though. It's just that he has a very strong bias for northerners.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by BALLOSKI: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I knew this appointment was a mistake on Buhari's part. He is about to correct this mistake by appointing a northerner to head the agency. NNPC, Military are too strategic for someone like Buhari to leave to the south. The Kachukwus appointment was just made hurriedly to douse tensions of lopsided appointments.
you believe everything, tribalist.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by banio: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kachikwu is being replaced because He is holier than PMB. He is publishing monthly account details. That's a NO to every govt. So U don't want this govt to copy it's mentor Abacha govt
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Setaje(f): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Eruditor:

Thrash. Appointing 2 different persons for these positions reimposes the same bureaucratic bottlenecks that has plagued NNPC for a long while.

Well there is nothing you or I can do about it. This is just to ensure equity in a government largely based on federal character.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by dapsonlou(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
You can always trust an Igbo man to Employ everyone in his Village at NNPC, only Yorubas are Dumb enough to Hire from different tribes because they don't have unity
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
I thought buhari belongs to nobody? How come he was misled in appointing the wrong person?
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by mikolo80: 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
So it is ok for Buhari to employ trusted hands but not ok for Kachikwu to do same.

Lalasticlala, Seun over to you.
buhari is on his own. Kachukwu is not.common sense is not common
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by mikolo80: 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
omusiliyu:
I hope his replacement will be from Southern part of the country
why
What have you gained from disdain
Phaseout
Or kilo loon
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by c33b33(m): 1:43am On Oct 13, 2015
Another Hausa Fulani hahahhahha

Kachukwu! Go back to your private job and leave nigeria government,you can't change it.

B.oohari!carry go!! Chanji!

IPOB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) / Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts / "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.