Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) (57716 Views)

Ahmed Musa Rocks Traditional Outfit (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Mobbed By Fans At Mosque In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by jonhemma11: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
New Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa is a humble man to the core. Apart from being a footballer,he is a versatile man who likes to try new things. See photos of him doing a bricklayer job above.How many stars can do this?

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/see-new-super-eagles-captain-ahmed-musa.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by chocolateme(f): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by MosakuAW(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
What is been humble got to do with this. Nothing special about him trying his hands on bricks and cement. The building under construction might be one of his projects and he is trying to make fun. Thats all.

Nothing special joor. Messi did same in one of the African countries months back.

168 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by dizzydane(f): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
If not he's nigerian best player I would have said... This was supposed to be his dreamwork

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by Hatrik(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aboki!!! I like that........ some just because they start getting they now become too pompous or proud as if they were already born with a silver spoon in their mouth, no matter where I am today or tomorrow I'll never for where I came from or who I am cuz that's me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by kendrick9(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
I'm really excited to see how musa will grow as a player.. for Lyk a year now he's been nigeria's best player which is quite an improvement on the musa who used to be so inconsistent 3yrs ago... though he still has the odd game but he's come in leaps and bound since...i hope he goes on to at least improves his decision making which will be key to how good he will become.
maybe this captain band will spur him to greater heights? kudos to him anyway

7 Likes

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by Hatrik(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
MosakuAW:

What is been humble got to do with this. Nothing special about him trying his hands on bricks and cement. The building under construction might be one of his projects and he trying to make fun. Thats all.
Nothing special joor. Messi did same in one of the African countries months back.

lol you done know what you're saying you think rich folk will try that guy its hard, even Messi was paid to just pick up one pieces of block........do you think he would have done that for free

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by MosakuAW(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hatrik:

lol you done know what you're saying you think rich folk will try that guy its hard, even Messi was paid to just pick up one pieces of block........do you think he would have done that for free

Dont get it twisted! I repeat nothing special. Messi did not demand for money to lay brick in Gabon, it was the Gabonese government that paid Messi's foundation the money and the money did not go directly into Messi's pocket. Forget all the nonsense media made you believe.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by onoikenna: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nice one Musa.It pays to be humble

4 Likes

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
He needs a Spirit Level urgently o! Abeg!!

Before he misses the straight horizontal line he is supposed to maintain and messes up the building.

Someone take the trowel from him please.

3 Likes

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
angry
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by deeprof123: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
good
noted
ok
next.......
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by damton(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Good for him.but that doesn't portray humbleness being just a singular gesture. However, he may be actually humble like a dove in reality.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by jnrbayano(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
He just wanted to be in the news that's all.

Op, the moment you made a topic out of this, Musa's motives were achieved 100℅.

He is having the best time of his life.

cool

5 Likes

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by hardywaltz(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
So?
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by Lordskyes(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Humble brother!
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by Dotmanroy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
K
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by MrPresident1: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Enyeama should be given back his captain band.

6 Likes

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by omusiliyu(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oku ise
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by Millz404(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
That guy fresh sha... But d work fit am grin

1 Like

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by desmondDessi(m): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Do you know if it's his house?
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
The work fits his looks
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Are u sure abt dat
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by seenter84: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aboki energy
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by HungerBAD: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
All through my University days, I was doing this on the side to survive.

Nothing special.

But in my own case na HUNGER, but in his case na Belleful.

A tale of two people.

11 Likes

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by neocortex: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by Temismith(f): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Free him. This is what he does to relax.
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by BCISLTD: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
angry wetin dey hard there

Check my signature Call or whatsapp
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by MyschoolNG(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Musa u b real musa
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by admax(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Morata Finally Speaks On His Outrageous Performance Against Arsenal Yesterday / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.