Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) (57717 Views)

Ahmed Musa Rocks Traditional Outfit (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Mobbed By Fans At Mosque In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by MbashrexBashir(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin okocha go do am now...

Abi okocha don do am ni.
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by azzima(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
MosakuAW:

What is been humble got to do with this. Nothing special about him trying his hands on bricks and cement. The building under construction might be one of his projects and he is trying to make fun. Thats all.

Nothing special joor. Messi did same in one of the African countries months back.
yeah but Messi got paid around $5 million for just ONE hour of photo - op and let sharp sharp. Most embarrassing was that Messi came there wearing beach shorts to an official appearance. Why do we seem to idolize these folks that don't really give a damn about us?
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by okechukwu16: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
jonhemma11:
New Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa is a humble man to the core. Apart from being a footballer,he is a versatile man who likes to try new things. See photos of him doing a bricklayer job above.How many stars can do this?

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/see-new-super-eagles-captain-ahmed-musa.html
See as d guy dey waste cement. If na like dat dem dey build house naim b say no hope 4 poor man.
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by 4X4: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by successinlife: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
MrPresident1:
Enyeama should be given back his captain band.

Is it a birthright?I have seen Raphael Varane captain French team,I have seen Eden Hazard captain Belgium,I have seen Kanu Nwankwo captain the U-23 teams even though they weren't the oldest neither the best in the teams,i think the coach knows better who should captain his selection, lets leave out speculations on national assignments,there are things known atimes within a group that outsiders may not know.Let who the cap fits wear it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by banio: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hatrik:
Aboki!!! I like that........ some just because they start getting they now become too pompous or proud as if they were already born with a silver spoon in their mouth, no matter where I am today or tomorrow I'll never for where I came from or who I am cuz that's me.
What exactly are U saying. If you are blessed financially, you will still be U. How?
When ur status change, U wil change. Weather U like it or not. Ur friends will change, not that ur old friends will be discarded. No. But U will see them as a security threat. You wil park to a more secured area.
My friend if levels change, U will change immediately
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by Fxwarrior: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
*goes back to sleep

Wake me when he starts washing the toilets.
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by Dannieln1: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
The truth is that musa is a very humble guy...

The couple of times i have met him in aminchi football club where him and mikel obi started he always goes round shaking pple bt mikel dont do dat
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by lukas280(m): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
abeg e story for d badboo...
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by logica(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
jonhemma11:
New Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa is a humble man to the core. Apart from being a footballer,he is a versatile man who likes to try new things. See photos of him doing a bricklayer job above.How many stars can do this?

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/see-new-super-eagles-captain-ahmed-musa.html
...and who says he wasn't a full-time bricklayer, playing football on the side till he hit it big? Did he tell you he's an Ajebo? See this guy. If you know wetin most footballers dey do before they made it, you go fear (some were even armed robbers grin)
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by franugo(m): 5:19am On Oct 13, 2015
jnrbayano:
He just wanted to be in the news that's all.

Op, the moment you made a topic out of this, Musa's motives were achieved 100℅.

He is having the best time of his life.

cool

will being in the news make him richer than he already is Abi naim go make am meet allah, abi na muhammed Try 2 be logical pls! The guy did it 4 fun na, he has all d publicity he could ever want, n he's got kudi aplenty, think b4 commenting, think! Think!! THINK!!!

Thanks cheesy
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by franugo(m): 5:22am On Oct 13, 2015
azzima:
yeah but Messi got paid around $5 million for just ONE hour of photo - op and let sharp sharp. Most embarrassing was that Messi came there wearing beach shorts to an official appearance. Why do we seem to idolize these folks that don't really give a damn about us?

guy why u hating on messi Abeg leave d guy o, shuo
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by jnrbayano(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2015
franugo:

will being in the news make him richer than he already is Abi naim go make am meet allah, abi na muhammed Try 2 be logical pls! The guy did it 4 fun na, he has all d publicity he could ever want, n he's got kudi aplenty, think b4 commenting, think! Think!! THINK!!!

Thanks cheesy

What's the clear cut difference between the bold and my post?

What he did for fun, how does it relate to "being humble" like the Op painted it?

Have you heard anything called "celebrity stunt" before?

Did he not know someone snapped him that picture, yes or no?

You are the one to task your brain beyond 1+1=2, 2*2=4 etc
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by TheMatrix3: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hatrik:
Aboki!!! I like that........ some just because they start getting they now become too pompous or proud as if they were already born with a silver spoon in their mouth, no matter where I am today or tomorrow I'll never for where I came from or who I am cuz that's me
Hatrik:

lol you done know what you're saying you think rich folk will try that guy its hard, even Messi was paid to just pick up one pieces of block........do you think he would have done that for free .

Oga try speak pidgin naa, English no be by muscle
Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by oafowowe(m): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
BA II Plus Texas Instrument Calculator available for CIS and CFA candidates.
Call Deji on 08183993936 for your request.

1 Share

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by Rumisa: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
This is the reason why Oliseh made his captain, I've meet with the Guy several time, when he was in Pillars and sometimes when he came back from Russia or the time he was in the Netherlands,
He was very simple every time he came back he normally come to the pitch and play with Locals, he shakes with anyone , He give expensive Boots and Jerseys to Locals, he was very simple Guy not like other Super Eagles players that looks arrogant even in the pitch, I never meet with players such as Mikel, Enyeama and other, the way mikel walk interact with other players you'll know he's arrogant, the same with Enyeama , Enyeama sometimes said they will not play in Kaduna and he always fought with his coaches.

1 Share

Re: Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) by franugo(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
jnrbayano:

What's the clear cut difference between the bold and my post?

What he did for fun, how does it relate to "being humble" like the Op painted it?

Have you heard anything called "celebrity stunt" before?

Did he not know someone snapped him that picture, yes or no?

You are the one to task your brain beyond 1+1=2, 2*2=4 etc

make he tell the person make e stop 2 take d pic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Morata Finally Speaks On His Outrageous Performance Against Arsenal Yesterday / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.