Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ (20840 Views)

FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth / Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by lalasticlala(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2015

Former Governor of Bayelsa State, Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, was on a life support before he finally died at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH), Rivers State, on Saturday.

A family source, who spoke in confidence, said the hospital removed the life support after it could no longer sustain the former governor.

“He was on a life support but it was later discovered that the machine could no longer sustain him. I was there when it was removed. He was then certified dead,” he said.

He said the deceased’s family members decided to stay back at their Port Harcourt home following the circumstances that led to his death.

He, however, confirmed that the wife of the deceased and her children are expected to return to their home in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, later on Monday.

“They will be receiving guests and sympathisers at their Yenagoa home temporarily after which they will go to their community home in Amasomma, Southern Ijaw local government area of Bayelsa,” he added.

http://thenationonlineng.net/alamieyeseigha-was-on-life-support-before-death/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by MisterMattew: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
nawao
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by madridguy(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
A Righteous Man Will Be Remembered Forever.

The gods must be angry with Ijaw corrupt kinsmen.

8 Likes

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by Abugab(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
But some Niger Delta groups are already accusing the govt of killing him.
The whole setup looks like euthanasia considering the life support was removed.
Truly, no person is indispensable......

3 Likes

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by agarawu23(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
But to be sincere, I don't know why this man death came after the order from UK, I just remain silent because we are meant to respect the dead. But his death is just somehow to me but I choose not say anything bad about him.

He should rest in peace and I blv only God has the power to judge him, therefore he should be judged by his deeds.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by stepo707: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
is that so?
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by seunmsg(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
But Fayose said it was Buhari that hounded him to death.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
He is dead, telling us this won't change anything please. let the man rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by madridguy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
The news of his extradition sent him packing. Every corrupt politician will follow his path soon.

seunmsg:

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by MizMyColi(f): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
sad
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by Beremx(f): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
There was no life in the "life support machine".
So sad!
May he rest in the bossom of the Lord and my condolences to his bereaved family.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by MrPresident1: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rest in peace, Alams.

We have become a country of 'saints' and 'sinners'.
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
madridguy:

WHAT!! WTF! grin grin grin grin grin even in death sycophancy is strong

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by modath(f): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
seunmsg:

Fayose was only doing what he knows best; rabble rousing & divisive propaganda. ...

Alams death was no loss to him, it's a means to an end to ensure no votes goes APC's way...

If you are familiar with Ekiti, you'd grow weary of his antics & begin to take his dramatic acts/ utterances with a pinch of salt....

He is not fit to be claimed,he is a crow amongst doves. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by seunmsg(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
madridguy:
The news of his extradition sent him packing. Every corrupt politician will follow his path soon.

People without an extradition case have died of similar ailment. Fact is, he was already managing a delicate health problem. He lost his son recently and news have it that his wife is also sick. Any of these factors could have aggravated his condition and it is just playing to the gallery and trying to score a cheap political point for Fayose to claim that Buhari solely hounded him to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by madridguy(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
You don't get my message. You think am pro DSP?

voltron:

WHAT!! WTF! grin grin grin grin grin even in death sycophancy is strong
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
He's dead allow him rest pieces please

NEXT: Diezeani A. Maduekwe

2 Likes

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by Dygeasy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Turns out life cannot be duplicated. sad

1 Like

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by modath(f): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
agarawu23:
But to be sincere, I don't know why this man death came after the order from UK, I just remain silent because we are meant to respect the dead. But his death is just somehow to me but I choose not say anything bad about him.

He should rest in peace and I blv only God has the power to judge him, therefore he should be judged by his deeds.

I asked someone i know in bayelsa & the death was confirmed but i still feel some type of way...

Too convenient & like a clean up job...

He will rest whichever way he deemed fit for Bayelsans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Buhari /APC killed him - Fayose.
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by madridguy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Good talk.... Fayose need mouth surgery as matter of urgency.

seunmsg:

People without an extradition case have died of similar ailment. Fact is, he was already managing a delicate health problem. He lost his son recently and news also has it that his wife is also sick. Any of these factors could have aggravated his condition and it is just playing to the gallary and trying to score a cheap political point for Fayose to claim that Buhari solely hounded him to death.

1 Like

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by agarawu23(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

I asked someone i know in bayelsa & the death was confirmed but i still feel some type of way...

Too convenient & like a clean up job...

He will rest whichever way he deemed fit for Bayelsans.
oh
God knows best sha
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
A life without Christ is shattered dreams.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by mohammad11: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Thats the facts we‘ve been avoiding.
You‘ll surely reach our grave.

Nothing can stop DEATH
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by Jaideyone(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
eiya RIP alams

but wait Fayose is fo0lish o.
he claimed alams couldn't travel to Dubai for treatment because the UK wanted him extradited. and he blamed APC for that. how will someone getting arrested by Dubai law enforcement agents be Buhari's fault?
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by Giyerte(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by gameboy727(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
RIP TO THE MAN
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by DONSMITH123(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
RIP sir

1 Like

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by adebayo201: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecided cry
madridguy:
Please give me a cup of water...
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by kennyman2000(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Thats story for the Gods

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso / Abdulazeez Yari: Presidency Has To Go To The South / APC House Of Assembly Candidates To South-East Leaders: ‘You Betrayed Our Trust’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.