Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State (30912 Views)

Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by bikefab(m): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lol...that nri dwarf, Theodore Orji Is next. Their sitting governor too.
Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by nwadiuko1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
It will be difficult, if not impossible for Enyinnaya Harcourt Abaribe to lose a rerun in those two local government......

You can quote me anytime
Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by chiedu7: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
They are making PDP weak through the courts
Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Beremx:
The midget thief T.A. Orji is next!
The guy from Abia north should be next
Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by dbucas: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS
Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by bummyla(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Let proper investigation take place! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by chudi55: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Goodnews to be precise the man is a bigger thief
Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by wiseoneking: 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
T4taiwo:
Bad day for the wailers, please don't blame Tinubu for his predicament.
Yeah wailers, but waitooh, they will be happy as far as it is not aapchi party. Na them party.
Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by Okudiover(m): 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin ENUGU EAST DOWN NOW NA ABIA SOUTH. I LAFF IN LATIN.
Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by Timbuktu14(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
fineguy11:
.............and just like that..,,

the power of numbers is being tilted in favour of the APC in the senate....PDP loss ,is APC gain......more annulments to come..
APGA you mean
Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by stanley102(m): 12:27am On Oct 13, 2015
Someone correct me if I am wrong, I thought tribunal decisions could be appealed.
Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by chidinwachukwu(m): 12:39am On Oct 13, 2015
That's Good News if true
Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by adegboye1: 12:45am On Oct 13, 2015
T4taiwo:
Bad day for the wailers, please don't blame Tinubu for his predicament.
what connection has Tinubu wt d nulification of dis Senator's election? I dnt really understand d rational behind ur comment. Pls let us talk like educated elite for pple to benefit frm us. Pls pardon me Sir.
Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by Julleytex(m): 2:40am On Oct 13, 2015
Good news for APGA

Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 13, 2015
grin who are the jonathians gonna blame?
Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by T4taiwo(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2015
adegboye1:
what connection has Tinubu wt d nulification of dis Senator's election? I dnt really understand d rational behind ur comment. Pls let us talk like educated elite for pple to benefit frm us. Pls pardon me Sir.
I would gave disregard ur coment, but u talk has a mature and trained elite,...well considering the mantra of the wailer to associate and tag any development to tinubu, we will be left with no option than to mock their activities.
Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2015
omusiliyu:
Its still okay like that... APGA, PDC, LP and PDP are one.
No room for APC in Igboland

so PDP is an Igbo party.

SMH

continue fooling Urselves
Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by ochiora(f): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2015
decenth00kup:
Season of nullifying PDP
Guys pls beware of this guy, he is a scam! I saw his details here and sent him mtn recharge card worth N2, 500 on Friday, for him to send me megabyte which according to him is 10gig n will last me for 90 days. Up till today he hasn't sent me any mb. Rather he was requesting an extra N500 airtel recharge to ' activate ' my sim(meanwhile my line is an etisalat line). Pls people beware of him and his cronies. And as for you James Akinlade the kind of nemesis that will catch up with u n ur cronies, will be worse than you ever envisaged. His number is 07031350573.
Re: Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State by excess4luv: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
this is one of the "good" news i have ever read on Nairaland, i quarrelled with my people on his election day over why people should consider him an option. He has no project to point at after two times in the senate, non of the federal roads in his constituency is motorable e.g aba-ikot ekpene road, the major road from akwa-ibom to aba, the road spoilt many years ago and has never received attention till now. no vehicular movementvon that road as i type.
The earlier that guy returns from senate the better for my constituency.

plz T A Orji should be next.
Abia has suffered bad governance soo much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari / Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani / Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.