Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) (28894 Views)

NJC Dismisses Petitions Against Abang Over Abia/Ondo Governorship Cases / Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) / Ministerial List: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees Begins Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 13, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by holysina(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2015
Basildvalour:
Ok

Plus banana on their table as refreshment grin
na only banana u self see. grin cheesy
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Basildvalour(m): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2015
holysina:

na only banana u self see. grin cheesy
No, I only saw one at the center of attraction and it is BANANA grin

1 Like

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Alezy(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:
cool
One of ur pic in there looks like ur having it. smiles.....no insult intended o. just fun.
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2015
Wailing canKer worms on their usual hating spree again! What do all want? For PMB to replace Amaechi with GEJ?
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Alezy(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2015
demolinka:
Unto screening matter, una go still chop beleful
b4....plus banana self.
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Alezy(m): 8:28am On Oct 13, 2015
Simitrendy:

Nigeria politics is nothing to write home about.

U see politicians have this eccentric and anomalous behaviour.

Amaechi is facing petition

Why?

Because Nyesom Wike has ganged up with the Senators of the state to oppose him.

You know he is just being loyal to Jonathan to me.

Maybe because of the last election poll.

The election is gone. its a bygone era. Wike should allow it go.

Take a look at Ayo Fayose he will make slanderous comments about Fayemi. Just today on Meet Your Governor. Showing on Ekiti Television.

He was still antagonising him talking about the debts, Fayemi brought to Ekiti State.

Nevertheless do u know that Fayose called all the 3 Senator in Ekiti and appealed to them to support Fayemi.

Elections are gone, Politicians should wise up and be matured.

I wish Amaechi success in d screening

I assure u, irrespective of the those charges against Amechi, he will scale tru else the screening will be paused.

Did u ever hear of any senator that GEJ nominated n then David mark screened him out?? No. This government won't / can't be different.
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Haryohdeji(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2015
size40:

Are u a thief just by some other person merely calling u a thief? Anybody who calls u a thief must prove so in a court of competent jurisdiction. The ministerial nominees u are talking about have never been taken to court. No court in Nigeria have tried them. So they are as innocent as any other free Nigerians except u have something personal against them. For me, they are some of few available Nigerians who can deliver on any given assignment. They all performed well in their various States where they governed. If not that former governor Godswill Akpabio is a senator, I would to see him a minister.
I tot we voted for change n we z we want the change to go round...if really we want change to go round... I tot the minister list should b of ppl that have not bin in power bfor... Now that the minister is going to those that av bin in power for @ least 4yrs... I am already losing hope cox I dnt knw wen the change will go round....
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by cehnigeria: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2015
Wishing them all the best. By the way. fellow nairalanders , kindly visit www.crmnigeria.com to read articles on customer relationship management and project management. I am promising you that it will never be a dull moment. You are welcome as you visit my blog today.
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by rudebouy: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2015
Basildvalour:
I didn't say its not a good fruit but it induces sleep...little wonder some of their brains are shut during sessions and others even dose off

Some players take banana before going into the field. Some niggas take banana before nacking. Why dont players sleep on the pitch and why dont ma niggas sleep in dia poosies?
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Basildvalour(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
rudebouy:

Some players take banana before going into the field. Some niggas take banana before nacking. Why dont players sleep on the pitch and why dont ma niggas sleep in dia poosies?
Do they take it while on the pitch or when inside the poosies already?

If your answer is no, then, you will as well agree with me that they must have fought off the sleep before hitting the spot or getting into the pitch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" / President Buhari Presides Over The Armed Forces Council Meeting(photos) / FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.