Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) (42164 Views)

Odunlade Adekola In Police Uniform With Dolapo Badmus. (Photo) / Photo Of Eniola Badmus And Tiwa Savage / Throwback Photo Of Eniola Badmus As She Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
The actress back in the days

14 Likes

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by Kenzico(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
She looks more adorable dan any of her current pix! Now she's overwhelmingly fat.
I dedicate dis FTC to the fat busty ladies out there....Get slim and Look more beautyful....Daalu nuu ooo!

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by drnairalov: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
nd this is epic...smh smh

3 Likes

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
ggh
Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by zinachidi(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
looks like Nkiru, that my naughty nanny back then.. That girl shaa, na God go punish u where u dey grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by nikkypearl(f): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wow! What an arrestive change lipsrsealed
Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by sulmeza(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
she lukd much more beautiful then compared to now....she don turn "iya wuwu" now....lol

6 Likes

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by Yustash001(m): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
She looked far better than she is now...she must have eaten some stuffs that added so much weight to her body..

8 Likes

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by doublewisdom: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
She was once beautiful.

9 Likes

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by danaiks(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
zinachidi:
looks like Nkiru, that my naughty nanny back then.. That girl shaa, na God go punish u where u dey grin
Nkiru Sylvanus??

3 Likes

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cute
Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by SmartMugu: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
No nose rings in the good old days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by mowah: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
She was just a little bit fat but now she is obessed. Please I wanna ask a question, when people are eating voraciously, don't they notice they are getting fat, until they become obessed nii undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by witorwitoutyou(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
D heading ought to b

WHEN I STILL DEY MARKET

2 Likes

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by MrCounselor: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
innocentie
Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by sexaddict08(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
that's my major problem with women. though I love them big but what about ur health? they're fatter than u yet they still eat more than u. they will not join u in drinking ogogoro yet they can't refuse anything from fast foods. later fat go block all d breathing space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by Deefuray(f): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
She looks beautiful here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by tammie24: 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
She looks really good
I wish she would just try an loose some weight
Nice one!
Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by muriunited(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
Please, somebody should help me, I want to know how to post things to nairaland, I'm a registered member already.
Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by carlwinnie(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
This kind mumu fat arrogant actress ish even for small she dey like bag of AKAMU
Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by whizpa(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
She was a fine sisi back in the day o.. shocked

But now... Yuck! And the nose ring isn't helping matters at all.

2 Likes

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
she didnt change much undecided
Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by buskie13(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
now she don bloat

1 Like

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by juitar(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Make she 2 go slim down like Lepacious Bose.
But I like am sha,so naughty on set
Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by Dannyset(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
She and Ramires?

2 Likes

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by iamdotune(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
In Lagos, you will be in traffic for 3 hours, only to reach front and see wat causing traffic is garden egg

1 Like

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by iamdotune(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Guyz thanks for liking my moon and sun pic for no reason.. Now i want u to like my monkey for no reason too

1 Like

Re: Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
mowah:
She was just a little bit fat but now she is obessed. Please I wanna ask a question, when people are eating voraciously, don't they notice they are getting fat, until they become obessed nii undecided

Do u mean obese?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peju Johnson Dances 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (photos) / Kcee Gifts Jane Mena N2million For Winning Dance Competition (Photos) / P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.