Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,831 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. (82343 Views)

BBNaija: Angel Opens Up On Behind Scene Activities / BBC Staff Caught Watching A Sex Scene During Live News Broadcast - See Video / TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by mayannnap: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
A
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by banio: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Game of thrones
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Greyworld: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Seein the whites make movies I just feel lyk delvinin into cinematography.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by gemale(m): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
CHAI!! c concepts. Wen nollywood go make sense lyk ds? Probably Wen my grandkids r dead & rotting in their Graves?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by montezz(f): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
i love d name khaleesi and her role in d movie.....so she's aint mother of dragons afterall.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by MARKone(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by jennifer22(f): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
OP y are u stopping now plz continue, this is so interesting, very knowledgeable, cant stop looking
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by hertz9te(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
dominique:
What's this show all about sef? My friends were gushing over it all over the social media.

what there are humans on earth that haven't seen got?.....am mortified

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by phidipe(m): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
in fact i want to advice anybody that wish to study Computer Engineering or Computer Science to rather go for Animation and Digital Effect Technology considering the future of Nollywood and application of VFX later in next generation of Nollywood movies

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by tolustx(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
winetapper:
the funny part is the dragon would also be moving and talking to her grin

Nollywood still has more work to do a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
a beg, when Season 6 go commot?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by nigeriancuban: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
hmmmm,wonderful,I will find time to go see this movie ,to really see if op is right
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by victorazy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
kay9:

Me too! Lol.... So Drogon the dragon in real life is just an extra-large kitchen mop painted green?? grin

So na today una know. Those red stuffs on it is the sensors, they move the computer generated image as animation after rendering.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by pascalmilan11(m): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
My best actress on the series is khalessi

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Plus234(m): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
is this movie on youtube ?
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by victorazy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
phidipe:
in fact i want to advice anybody that wish to study Computer Engineering or Computer Science to rather go for Animation and Digital Effect Technology considering the future of Nollywood and application of VFX later in next generation of Nollywood movies

You mean Osuofia in 3D grin
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by thoollz: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
With all these effects, hope say those br***ts real sha.

The whites are edging close to the 22nd century, Nigeria is still in the ____________ century.

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by isaiah9(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Funjosh:
You want to make me watch the movie embarassed
don't bother watching because it's only the people you like that gets killed

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Idrismusty97(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
No facts about Tyrion Lannister and Little finger(Lord baelish)? My two best character in the series. Stannis Baratheon also but he turns out to be a bloody fanatic.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by AbuMikey(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Time to watch this Series. *Searches for 'Game of Thrones' folder on P.C*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by rakish(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wow! Hodor a disc jockey thats cool. Hmm Sansa can tame that wirewolf incredible. And those dragons,speechless.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
The white man will never cease to amaze We blacks !

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by luvablesam(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lol...Nice seasonal movie,forming d dotraki language was genious....i actually thought it was a language spoken in d Persian Gulf or eastern Europe.

Nice concept. For any venture to really thrive,finance is the key

8 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Ojim07(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
One of the most brilliant post eva.....OP....Job well done

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Idrismusty97(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
isaiah9:
don't bother watching because it's only the people you like that gets killed
Lol, I don't like the way they are completely eradicating the starks family cheesy.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
geloorrrrdd:
April 2016 as Usual.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
geloorrrrdd:
next year febuary
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
What abt little finger- the dwarf. I love dat guy dieeeeeee
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by kunlesufyan(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Game of thrones !!! One of the best series iv ever seen...the confidence each of the actors posses is just superb,the dwarf's command of English is dope..I would have preferred if Goffrey died a slow death sha, the poison was too fast a means for him to die..

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Lanceslot(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Please don't tell me that Tyrion Lannister isn't a dwarf in real life. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by adjoviomole(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Buh if jon snow is actually dead as in dead dead, very dead! Den am nt watching d movie again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by menix(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Explorers:
21. Extreme VFX: The magic behind the dragon.

With that dragon mobstick, I quit seeing that movie.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) / #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.