Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

How To Delete A Story About Yourself From Google Search - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Delete A Story About Yourself From Google Search (712 Views)

If You Can Delete A Page From Google, I Need Your Help / How To Optimize Your Website SEO, Rank High In Google Search Engine. / Unable To Delete A Nairaland Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Delete A Story About Yourself From Google Search by nicerichard05: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pls house there was a bad post abt me recently by a blogger and anytime I type my name on Google search engine the first tin to appear is the post, pls can somebody tell me how to delete such from Google search?

Wat I mean is dat how to erase everytin abt me from Google search engine, for future purpose.

Tanks.
Re: How To Delete A Story About Yourself From Google Search by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sorry, there nothing you can do to make google delete your name from the search result except you contact the blogger to edit or delete the post.

Another pay is for you to get other blogger/publisher with higher page ranking to write good stuff about you so that the bad post is pushed further down the search result until it ends on the second page.

Pretty tedious but that's the only solution I know.
Re: How To Delete A Story About Yourself From Google Search by Rosemary216(f): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Y did d writer do dat sef? Z d story true? If its nt den 4get it. If u are so bothered about it den mk posts countering it on d website nd oda popular ones too! If d writer z sum1 u can approach den do dat nd let him knw he z soiling som1's image
Re: How To Delete A Story About Yourself From Google Search by teemy(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2015
@ nicerichard05 try in this order.

contacting the person involved
reporting to the site owner
reporting to the site's hosting company
seeking legal redress
Re: How To Delete A Story About Yourself From Google Search by BlogOxygen: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2015
If the story is true, we'll advise you leave it. If it's not, there might just be one thing we can try. Try visiting www.blogoxygen.com and use the contact form
Remember to state you were redirected from Nairaland.
Thanks.
Re: How To Delete A Story About Yourself From Google Search by sktop: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2015
these brought about the question on Why Self Google Tricks which we recommend you always visit SELF GOOGLE TRICKS

(1) (Reply)

.. / Hello Web Gurus, Kindly Help A Brother Out / Please Help Me I Want To Install A Nairaland Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.