Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:46 PM

Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? (1139 Views)

Is It Possible To Transfer A Domain Without Experiencing Downtime / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver / Is It Possible To Have 2 Adsense Account Code Displayed On A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Please is it possible
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by mmafhew(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ur head go scatter
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by 01Mysticdon(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
mmafhew:
Ur head go scatter
cry
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by Rosemary216(f): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sure u can.. I advise u even blog abt ur field, mks tins easier.
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by nobilis: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Anything is possible.

Just learn how to manage your time.
In fact, to do that, you have to first of all, develop expertise in time management.

If not, you're courting disaster.
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by Misterlaby: 5:39am On Oct 13, 2015
Impossibility is NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by BlogOxygen: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2015
01Mysticdon:
Please is it possible

A medical student client asked this same question and funny enough we're already working on his site. To be handed over before the end of the week.
If you have an interest, and you just want to share stories and info, then why not?

Linda Ikeji was a model who just liked sharing celebrity gossips. Look where she is.
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2015
01Mysticdon:
Please is it possible
Not really. Medicine as a course of study requires a lot of time.
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2015
BlogOxygen:

A medical student client asked this same question and funny enough we're already working on his site. To be handed over before the end of the week.
If you have an interest, and you just want to share stories and info, then why not?

Linda Ikeji was a model who just liked sharing celebrity gossips. Look where she is.
Obviously, being a model, it's okay. But a medical student is absolutely no no no unless the student pay lecturers to pass exams.
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by BlogOxygen: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2015
DeeTus:
Obviously, being a model, it's okay. But a medical student is absolutely no no no unless the student pay lecturers to pass exams.

You know, there's a misconception ppl have abt blogging that attaches it to joblessness.
As a medical student, what if I decide to start sharing vital info with other medical students.
If you can post on a forum as a medical student, you need almost the same or less time to update a blog (if you're not paying blog managers to manage it for you.)
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2015
BlogOxygen:

You know, there's a misconception ppl have abt blogging that attaches it to joblessness.
As a medical student, what if I decide to start sharing vital info with other medical students.
If you can post on a forum as a medical student, you need almost the same or less time to update a blog (if you're not paying blog managers to manage it for you.)
Do you really know what it takes to study Medicine?
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by BlogOxygen: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2015
DeeTus:
Do you really know what it takes to study Medicine?

Everyone has one person or the other studying medicine. Something can't be done in your opinion doesn't mean there isn't at least 500 people (small number for the sake of reckless imagination) all over the world doing it.
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by 01Mysticdon(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2015
nobilis:
Anything is possible.

Just learn how to manage your time.
In fact, to do that, you have to first of all, develop expertise in time management.

If not, you're courting disaster.
I will try
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by 01Mysticdon(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Rosemary216:
Sure u can.. I advise u even blog abt ur field, mks tins easier.
hmm, But I like sharing news updates angry>:-(
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2015
I have a health blog for sale. By the way I am a medical student too. 300 lvl n I blog n still come out tops. The blog url is quillshealthonline..com. The asking price is just 8,000. I can design blogs in other niches. Just contact me 08146225129
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by Rosemary216(f): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
01Mysticdon:
hmm, But I like sharing news updates angry>:-(
nt bad! As long as u arent inconveniencin urself
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
whizbrain:
I have a health blog for sale. By the way I am a medical student too. 300 lvl n I blog n still come out tops. The blog url is quillshealthonline..com. The asking price is just 8,000. I can design blogs in other niches. Just contact me 08146225129
blog not found grin
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Rosemary216:
nt bad! As long as u arent inconveniencin urself
Okay
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by webincomeplus(m): 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
YES, it's possible. In fact, I'm not just a seasoned blogger with multiple successful blogs, but I'm also a freelance writer and Internet marketer.

I'm presently a 500-level student of College of Medicine, UNILAG.

Note, however, that our multitasking abilities are not the same. Not everyone can cope with being a medical student and blogger at the same time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by BlogOxygen: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
webincomeplus:
YES, it's possible. In fact, I'm not just a seasoned blogger with multiple successful blogs, but I'm also a freelance writer and Internet marketer.

Note, however, that our multitasking abilities are not the same. Not everyone can cope with being a medical student and blogger at the same time.

God bless you sir @Webincomeplus
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by 01Mysticdon(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
webincomeplus:

Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
01Mysticdon:
blog not found grin
how can u say it's not found. That blog is online joor...
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
webincomeplus:

Wow,webincomeplus, am perplexed. I never knew...You are great sir. This is coming from a junior colleague
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by Greenback: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
01Mysticdon:
Please is it possible

your thread against the mods have been removed twice now,they wont allow it.. And they may ban you if you open a 3rd one. Maybe you can complain to the supermods by sending them a mail. Am not talking about the political mods o cos that "biased mod" is there,am talking about the supermods at the bottom of the GENERAL nairaland page. Or again,maybe you can complain to seun. Just type his name and let your grieviances be known. He gat no much to do cos he gat an investment to protect,one gotta be wary of the current "civilian" authority government,you know.
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Greenback:

your thread against the mods have been removed twice now,they wont allow it.. And they may ban you if you open a 3rd one. Maybe you can complain to the supermods by sending them a mail. Am not talking about the political mods o cos that "biased mod" is there,am talking about the supermods at the bottom of the GENERAL nairaland page. Or again,maybe you can complain to seun. Just type his name and let your grieviances be known. He gat no much to do cos he gat an investment to protect,one gotta be wary of the current "civilian" authority government,you know.
Okay, thanks.
Re: Is It Possible To Be A Medical Student And The Same Time A Blogger? by kelvinnaira: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Very very 100% possible...

The thing is, blogging is not so much difficult as we picture it if approached in the right form/manner...

The mistake we make is jumping into blogging full time and just pray and hope it gains attraction and maybe get advertiser = cash...

A proper way to approach blogging is making it a side project.. YES, A SIDE PROJECT, until it starts paying and then bcoms full time job..

For your question, as a medical student, the best way to blog is to just study your books and make it a hobby writing down whatever it is you have studies.. You dont need to spen hours in front of ur computer screen, just write on paper and give a typo to type it in ms word N30

so, it is very possible to do even med.surg and blog at the same time.. It wont affect ur studies at all if you dont put your mind in making money out of it. It even helps..

(1) (Reply)

How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim / Pearson Vue Exams Help. / 200,000 And 400,000 Nigerian Emails Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.