Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (70151 Views)

Guys Can You Marry An Under-graduate That Truly Loves You / A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely / When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by Slimzjoe(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
actually, that doesn't mean she didn't love you.

love and faithfulness are two different things. grin grin

you might be Right but.......

Forget it grin you won't Understand grin

Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Slimzjoe:

you might be Right but.......

Forget it grin you won't Understand grin

let me guess.

it's complicated. grin grin
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
emusmith:

This is a pretty good write up. Kewl.

Don't forgot, pervasive set of characteristics one should look and seek after in a mate.

Only if dating and courting operates that way, it would eliminate quarter of reasons why relationships turn sour and divorce ensues.

Still, it behooves people to court and date cautiously and shrwedly, because some people are quite good at putting up a show; and you only know the real deal once you say "I do".

1 Like

Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by Slimzjoe(m): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
let me guess.

it's complicated. grin grin

I swear! I mean, she did all these things Op Listed and more but......

Mehn.....forget matter

cry cry
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I swear! I mean, she did all these things Op Listed and more but......

Mehn.....forget matter

cry cry
wait, are you serious? shocked shocked

i thought you were joking oh! so you've already had a cheating girlfriend at this young age?
i feel your pain, bruh. sad sad
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by Slimzjoe(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
sage2:

Trust me, she loved you. But she enjoyed shagging your buddies more.

That babe no Love me Nothing....I believe she was just being Herself which is being Nice

Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by Slimzjoe(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
wait, are you serious? shocked shocked

i thought you were joking oh! so you've already had a cheating girlfriend at this young age?
i feel your pain, bruh. sad sad

Lol...the Few years I've Lived on Earth, I've experienced Tons of things I never Imagined...

And she was not my Girlfriend angry angry
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Lol...the Few years I've Lived on Earth, I've experienced Tons of things I never Imagined...

And she was not my Girlfriend angry angry
remember when i said you were more of an old soul?

guess i'm right. grin grin

anyway, don't mind her at all.
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by sunnyt1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
emusmith:
7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Love You Looks At

Maybe not in the pecking order but I strongly believe (taking a cue from stories of several successful and happy married women), these points are really 7 Areas A Lady Who Truly Sees You As A Prospective Hubby And Loves You Looks At.

1. Your Dreams and Goals

She will ask you severally for your dreams and goals: short term or long term before she begins to ask for other infinitesimal things. Your goal in life means more to her. Yes.

2. Your Role In Her Life And Career

Speaking of her asking you for your dreams and passions, she actually wants to know your role in her life. She wants to be sure you will be there for her as she will do vice versa.

3. Your Spiritual Leadership Or Control.

Trust me, if she loves you, she would ask from flats to grants cutting across your religion to your personal belief of "God". Ladies needs security, spiritual security inclusive.

4. Your Mental State

If she loves him, she would not turn a blind eye to his mental capacity. She will try to influence him for good. Love seeks change.

5. Your Past life

Love isn't stupidity. She loves so seeks to hear of your exes and past relationships. If she doesn't ask or bother to, hmm...

6. Your Financial worth and Target

Yes, this is crucial too. You both love each other and so it's her obligation to ask how much you take home monthly. That would help her plan and make her choices, wisely. Money is vital too.

7. Your Family
This is very pivotal. She would want to see your family: siblings or even parents. If she has no interest in seeing them but just you alone, don't feel special, it's not a good sign. Selah.

The point of this thread is, if that Lady really loves, these Seven Points are the first she'll consider before thinking of other 'trivial' issues.

1,6 and 7 are in concormitant with gold-digging

Please take a moment to mull over what Gold-digging really is
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by Slimzjoe(m): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
remember when i said you were more of an old soul?

guess i'm right. grin grin

anyway, don't mind her at all.

hahaa....they're Some People you can't help but Mind cos they'll never Leave your Nose grin

And Stop Hating Haircuts!

Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by clemz85(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

^^^homeboyz won't agree with the above at allllll... grin
nay, we agree, the game has changed, that why we are dissing you ladies for better game.
game of making Rubies.
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by oafowowe(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
BA II Plus Texas Instrument Calculator available for CIS and CFA candidates.
Call Deji on 08183993936 for your request.

1 Share

Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Xiadnat:
emusmith:

This is a pretty good write up. Kewl.

Don't forgot, pervasive set of characteristics one should look and seek after in a mate.

Only if dating and courting operates that way, it would eliminate quarter of reasons why relationships turn sour and divorce ensues.

Still, it behooves people to court and date cautiously and shrwedly, because some people are quite good at putting up a show; and you only know the real deal once you say "I do".
hmm, nice one
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by naijaboiy: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
aminatawa:

All dem boys gat no trust for we girls... lol
Lol,,same is the case in reverse. cheesy
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by naijaboiy: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
emusmith:
Well, that's a point sha
So. When do you tell her the exact digits? smiley
When i'm going to the grave. smiley
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

damn. this just cracked me up. grin grin grin
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by naijaboiy: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
damn. this just cracked me up. grin grin grin
grin
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hahaha, oh boy! grin

Your point make sense sha o
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by naijaboiy: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
emusmith:

Hahaha, oh boy! grin

Your point make sense sha o

Oga na the way o!

Being married doesn't mean that one should be foolish.

1 Like

Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga na the way o!

Being married doesn't mean that one should be foolish.

Abi o...Good point o
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by TazmanianDevil: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
hmnnnnnnnn........... #WakaPass...... hmnnnnnnnn........... #WakaPass...... hmnnnnnnnn........... #WakaPass......
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin grin

OZAOEKPE:
"your money". Quote me anywhere
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by unmask: 12:58am On Oct 14, 2015
Money money money........every girl would rather cry in a g wagon than laugh in a pencil light camry.......the only exception are those that love you for the bleeping unfortunately those kind are rare in naija
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by xerxes456(m): 4:46am On Oct 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

I don't think that is necessary.

If you earn big let her just know you earn big,but not the exact amount you earn.

Because if she knows na wahala o! cheesy
Na lie except u get skeletons, my wife knows every n by Gods grace idey. Enjoy her...
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by 400billionman: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

^^^homeboyz won't agree with the above at allllll... grin

Me, i wont agree, though i have seen few ladies who know how to manage money, the young ones today we date are all about spending money once its available..

After squandering it on cream and other make ups, they go begging.

I know one guy, it is his wife that keeps all his money. Such women are very few these days. Assuming i tell my babe that my salary is N200,000 and she has never met such money in bulk before, she will start feeling that i am CBN governor.

One can only manage what he or she has come across previously
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by naijaboiy: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2015
xerxes456:

Na lie except u get skeletons, my wife knows every n by Gods grace idey. Enjoy her...
Well I guess it doesn't work for everybody then. cheesy

By the time you are broke and you tell your wife,but yet she thinks you are just being stingy because she knows how much you earn and she starts to suspect that you have either spent it carelessly or you are hiding it then you'll know. smiley

It's better you keep such informations off her chest. It doesn't mean you are hiding anything.
Re: 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At by Olasco93: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2015
I think people should read in between the lines. OP said women who TRULY LOVE YOU, not women WHO PRETENDINGLY LOVE YOU. Some are already shouting 'money,' 'money...' as if they even gat the money. Money play a role though, but a woman who LOVES you, you yourself will know consciously and unconsciously.
Thanks OP!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) / Unclad Man Trying To Have Sex With A Statue (photos) / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.