Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? (139485 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / Nigerian Police Report(police Character) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2013
hbid: Hello,

Please could you mail me a copy of the fingerprint forms too? My email address is hbidmus@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
me too

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by jasedu60: 1:02pm On May 03, 2013
Pwunmi: me too please. My email address

Download the form www.NigeriaCRB.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwJgPXZfcZ8
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by jasedu60: 1:03pm On May 03, 2013
petcarol:
PLEASE I URGENTLY NEED THE POLICE CERTIFICATE FORM AS WELL AS THE FINGERPRINT FORM SENT TO MY MAIL ADDRESSS...............carolkenny2001@yahoo.com. THANKS

Updated Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwJgPXZfcZ8
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by t2daluv: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2013
PLEASE, CAN ANYONE INBOX ME THE FORM TO OBTAIN A POLICE REPORT IN LAGOS/ABUJA? t2daluv@gmail.com undecided
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by luka1981(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2013
this site and instructions are beneficial to those in england. what of others in europe?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Ijesangel: 2:10am On Jun 27, 2013
Please can anyone send me a copy of the police certificate and finger print form for females. My email is chloeuzoh@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by freddyfoks: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
please can someone send me the forms. email addy- fowokanadeleke@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Oboloboy(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2013
OAM4J:
Pls can you forward it to me too i need it.my email is whitematt8041@yahoo.com.thank u.
Check your mail box. cheers.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by floney(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Please i need the form to be sent to me too..Thanks i really do appreciate

soulfromhighplayces@yahoo.ca
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by honharr(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
please can i get the form too.i was at alagbon today and d police lady demanded for 15k.my email addy is honharr@yahoo.com
thanks in anticipation.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by honharr(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
please can i get the form too.i was at alagbon today and d police lady demanded for 15k.my email addy is honharr@yahoo.com
thanks in anticipation.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by danalad(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2014
15k?....actually did mine at abj for 10k after much bargain....took 3days n it was done from Lagos(alagbon).

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by raphael1977: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
pls how can i get the police report form can some help me with it.....kindly send to my email tonyken308@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by ugsams(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
I did mine last two weeks at Alagbon, I had to come from Anambra to do it in Lagos. The process was very easy and fast, I got mine before 1 hour.

To access the Force CID office in Alagbon, get to Obalende from your location. At Obalende stand close to the under bridge and you wait for keke going to Alagbon close.

***Note: The Force CID is located on the same close with the Ikoyi Immigration/Passport Office.***

The price should be less than N5,000 I did mine for a lesser amount.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by danalad(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=SummerEboka

[/quote]
Actually did mine at the police HQ in garki2..given the form to fill n my fingerprints was taken on the form n paid the officer in charge 10k ..after 3days went to get it..

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by nanshu1: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please, can anybody confirm if you can do your police clearance on line? I stumbled on this website that claims you can do just that- http://www.nigeriacrb.com

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by nanshu1: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please does anyone know if you can do your police clearance online? REsponse needed urgently[color=#000099][/color] cry
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by ugsams(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
nanshu1: Please, can anybody confirm if you can do your police clearance on line? I stumbled on this website that claims you can do just that- http://www.nigeriacrb.com

from my observation i guess they are real but I consider their price to be expensive
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by nanshu1: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2014
do you know if it can be done in Abuja? and if so, how much and where exactly?( address in Abuja ). Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by VCTROKOYE: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hi. Please can someone email me the current police clearance certificate form. I study in Canada.my email is emekachibuzo@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by hfxlondon(m): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
hello huys anyone in lagos that will help me to get police report from CID ?drop your phone number please
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Donchriss: 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Please can someone forward me the police report to to christman4life@yahoo.co.uk thanks!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Prince1007(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
please,someone should kindly send the form to me too.
olanrewajugideono@gmail.com.
its urgent.thanks.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Pororo(f): 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Aulor(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pls if its not much, kindly send the police character report form and finger print form to dregun10@hotmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by bkfrodo: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2014
Can someone send me the fingerprints form and other relevant forms required for Nigeria Police Clearance certificate.
My email is bilal_khurshid2003@yahoo.com
Also if possible I would like to have a look at the final certificate that is issued by Central Criminal Registry Force C.I.D. Annex Alagbon, Lagos.

Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by moscopat112: 12:40am On Nov 02, 2014
pls can any one send me d police report form asap at :mosespatrick 112@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by amaxworld: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
can i download d form fill and thumbprrint scan to my friend in Lagos to summit it and take charges

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.