Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? (139469 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / Nigerian Police Report(police Character) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2011
mcdenis:

Please i am urgently in need of Nigeria police Report for Immigration Purposes here in Russian. Can you email me one if you have access to it.

Thanks My name is Michael mcpahoo@yahoo.com
Thanks in Advance.

Sent
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2011
D_BestDoc:

shocked :oThese guys are really bad.Can u imagine i was charged N10,000 just for a police certificate?  angry angry
I went 2 d State CID in PH Naija n i was told its 10grand,i actually thought they wanted 2 make some money out of me perhaps cos of the way i spoke n was dressed so i angrily left.called some1 2 chck how much it is in owerri and i was told N12000 lol,then i knew i had no choice undecided undecided

That is Nigeria police for you.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Princeande: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2011
please with due respect I write to you.
about Nigerian Police character report.
I am currently not in Nigeria and I need the fingerprint form to send to a person I know in Nigeria
to help me summit and process it.
I want someone to please/kindly scan and send me the fingerprint form to my emial: princeandy26@yahoo.com and hint me on how to go about it
I am in serious need of it .
I will be greatful if you can reply me ugently.
Thank you
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 4:17am On Dec 11, 2011
Princeande:

please with due respect I write to you.
about Nigerian Police character report.
I am currently not in Nigeria and I need the fingerprint form to send to a person I know in Nigeria
to help me summit and process it.
I want someone to please/kindly scan and send me the fingerprint form to my emial: princeandy26@yahoo.com and hint me on how to go about it
I am in serious need of it .
I will be greatful if you can reply me ugently.
Thank you

Sent
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OMAGA1134: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2011
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Ronie24(f): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2011
Hello,

Please could you mail me a copy of the fingerprint forms too? My email address is queenronkies24@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OLADELES: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2011
Hello,

Please could you mail me a copy of the fingerprint forms too? My email address is lizsheg273@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2011
OMAGA1134:

Hello OAM4J. Please can you send me the form as well? And any procedures I need to got through to get it. Thank you very much.

Ronie24:

Hello,

Please could you mail me a copy of the fingerprint forms too? My email address is queenronkies24@gmail.com

Thanks

OLADELES:

Hello,

Please could you mail me a copy of the fingerprint forms too? My email address is lizsheg273@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by larylondon: 1:11am On Dec 21, 2011
Hi,

Appreciated if you can send the form to my email add: larrylondoner@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 1:44am On Dec 21, 2011
larylondon:

Hi,

Appreciated if you can send the form to my email add: larrylondoner@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Sent
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by def(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
Please can you send me the form for female.

fayem249@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2012
def:

Please can you send me the form for female.

fayem249@yahoo.com

sent
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by awelewah: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
I have been looking for a way of getting the form as I'm currently not in the country.
Can anyone with a scanned copy please send one to my email awelewah@hotmail.com.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by olaife80: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Hi OAM4J
I also need a copy of d form. olaife80@yahoo.com. Thanks nd God bless
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2012
awelewah:

I have been looking for a way of getting the form as I'm currently not in the country.
Can anyone with a scanned copy please send one to my email awelewah@hotmail.com.

olaife80:

[color=#006600][/color]
Hi OAM4J
I also need a copy of d form. olaife80@yahoo.com. Thanks nd God bless

Sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by olaay49: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2012
Hi OAM4J,
pls i need a copy of the form too. my email is olaay49@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by obawa1: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2012
i will appreciate if i can get a copy of the form sent to my email,   mixhael.craig@gmail.com,    thanx
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2012
Hi OAM4J I need to get a police report done for me. I don't reside in Lagos. I have been in my present state (Abia) for like 2years now. I heard that the police report is usually done in your state of residence. How true?

And please could you kindly foward all the necessary forms for me. I am male.

My mail is

I would appreciate it if I could get it today 'cos it is urgent. I appreciate all your help.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2012
pDude:

Hi OAM4J I need to get a police report done for me. I don't reside in Lagos. I have been in my present state (Abia) for like 2years now. I heard that the police report is usually done in your state of residence. How true?

And please could you kindly foward all the necessary forms for me. I am male.

My mail is myalconduit@yahoo.com

I would appreciate it if I could get it today 'cos it is urgent. I appreciate all your help.

I have forwarded a copy of the form to your email box.

It is not true that it has to be at your state of residence, it's usually only issued at Alagbon Lagos, not sure if they have started issuing it at Abuja now.

Am sorry you might have to travel to Lagos or Abuja to get it. What you can do, if possible, is to take the form to a local police station, if they can help you get your fingerprints on the form, then you can send it to someone in Lagos to help you process it.

I sent mine from overseas after getting the print on it from a local police station to someone in Lagos who helped me processed it and sent it back to me
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by L4GAL: 5:31am On Feb 09, 2012
Hi OAM4J!1you'r an awesome help!i'v traced this discussion from 2009 till now just to see if you'r still helping out the police certificate forms. for a female pls, pls pls send to my box slimmaters@yahoo.com, i'l be most grateful!thanks!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by santa101: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hi OAM4J

please i need a copy as well to send to my inlaw overseas, thanks for your assistance, mixhael.craig@gmail.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2012
L4GAL:

Hi OAM4J!1you'r an awesome help!i'v traced this discussion from 2009 till now just to see if you'r still helping out the police certificate forms. for a female pls, pls pls send to my box slimmaters@yahoo.com, i'l be most grateful!thanks!

santa101:

Hi OAM4J

please i need a copy as well to send to my inlaw overseas, thanks for your assistance, mixhael.craig@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by molove: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2012
Hi

Please send the female version of the police report form to tallyriye@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by santa101: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2012
@OAM4J, thanks i got your mail,you re awesome
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by marcar(m): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2012
Hi OAM4J

Can you please send the female copy of the police clearance certificate to my email virus_clone@hotmail.com

Thank you
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
marcar:

Hi OAM4J

Can you please send the female copy of the police clearance certificate to my email virus_clone@hotmail.com

Thank you

this your email get as he be (virus . . . cheesy) , but I have sent it.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by kwansine: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2012
Hi OAM4J, very good job your doing here helping fellow nigerians with this form.
I would like one myself and would be very grateful if you can send a copy of it to-: COCOXS02@HOTMAIL.COM
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2012
kwansine:

Hi OAM4J, very good job your doing here helping fellow nigerians with this form.
I would like one myself and would be very grateful if you can send a copy of it to-: COCOXS02@HOTMAIL.COM

sent
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by ORGuru: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2012
locked!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by europe76(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2012
@OAM, please send the form, im really in need of it. ericdra@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2012
OR_Guru:

Hi guys, could anyone kindly send the Police Character Report Form to be asap. Please I need it urgently. Email: oneprofile1@yahoo.com

Please accept my thanks in advance.

europe76:

@OAM, please send the form, im really in need of it. ericdra@yahoo.com

Sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by X2X(m): 10:36pm On Feb 29, 2012
I see a lot of "Sent" from OAM4J. Would it not be good if these are matched with "Thanks" once the forms are recieved?

OAM4J, biggups to you men!

Thread on its eight page, is there not a better way to do this? Can someone not place these forms on a webhost or something?

Na wa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.