Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Nigerian African Legacy In 2015: Hebrew Diaspora Or African Spiritual Doom ??! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian African Legacy In 2015: Hebrew Diaspora Or African Spiritual Doom ??! (914 Views)

Igbos In Diaspora Build Mud Houses With Whites To Exhibit Culture / Some Igbo Words That Are Same Meaning With Hebrew / Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian African Legacy In 2015: Hebrew Diaspora Or African Spiritual Doom ??! by gbantu23: 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
So I think by now most Of AFRICA believe that either some one or some peoples who lives in Nigeria are from ISRAEL, seeing as your clearly very culturally distinguishable from us, and ur poetry rhythms seem to tell a story of great organization or civilization.

But my question is today in Africa, ATLEAST in East AFRICA we call our Western Africa counterparts Sourceres and magicians. because of that juju religion which resembles black Magic. My question and I don't mean to offend but just wanted to question.

Are NIGERIANS comfortable with this image?! And what point did you give up your Judaism teachings for Magic and why?! JUJU which was clearly sent to oppose Judaism at the time, I'd like to mention am a great fan of Nigerian culture, I find it Unresistable as I believe most BANTU descendent AFRICANS do....(IT SOUNDS AND LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING GOD GAVE TO THE BLACK MEN DIRECTLY) As in it was not appropriated or adapted from anything else, purely original in its craftsmenship, even most AFRICANS can only try our best to mimic but cannot introduce new forms.
Re: Nigerian African Legacy In 2015: Hebrew Diaspora Or African Spiritual Doom ??! by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2015
At what point did we give up our 'Judaism teachings' for 'magic' and 'juju'?

Are you sure you've got the right people, sir?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian African Legacy In 2015: Hebrew Diaspora Or African Spiritual Doom ??! by gbantu23: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
SEE THIS IS WHAT I MEAN GUYZ! WE ARE OFFICIALLY IN THE AFRICAN BANTU DIASPORA (BANTU MEANING ALL BLACK AMERICAN, CARRIBEAN, AND SUBSAHARAN AFRICANS) AND YES THAT IS A RACE! AND LIKE ALL TWELVE RACES OF THIS WORLD WE HAVE OUR REPRESENTATION ON GOD'S KINDOM. WE FALL UNDER THE TRIBE OF GAD. THE NAME GAD MEANS SOLDIER TRIBE...LOOK IT UP!

http://www.hebrewigbo.com

Re: Nigerian African Legacy In 2015: Hebrew Diaspora Or African Spiritual Doom ??! by gbantu23: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
ALL BANTU LANGUAGES SHARE A FOUNDATION ROOT IN THE IGBO LANGUAGE, AS IN IT IS IN THE IGBO LANGUAGE THAT MOST SIMILAR WORDS THAT ARE USED IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES ACROSS AFRICA REAPPEAR IN ONE COMMON DIALECT....MAKING IT THE MOTHER DIALECT...WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN THE OVERWHELMINGLY POSITIVE RECEPTION NIGERIAN TRADITIONAL MUSIC RECEIVED ACROSS AFRICA. HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIP HOP OR THE CLEAN VIDEOS...BUT AFRICANS WERE DELLIGHTED TO HEAR TRACES OF WHAT THEY RECOGNIZED TO BE THE MOTHER OF ALL BANTU SOUNDING LANGUAGE...( ATLEAST THIS WAS THE CASE FOR MOI, ) ( THIS WAS A BIG DEAL FOR US!)

BUT MY QUESTION IS HOW ESSENTIAL IS NIGERIA TO AFRICANS, IS IT JUST THE LAUNCHING PAD THAT BLACK PEOPLE LAUNCHED FROM AS THEY MIGRATED DEEPER INTO SAVANNAH AREAS AND EVENTUALLY CONQUERING SOUTHERN AFRICA.

OR DOES THE HERITAGE GO DEEPER THAN THAT.....WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN THE DEEPLY SPIRITUAL NATURE OF THE PEOPLE THERE....

ALL I KNO IS IT IS FROM NIGERIA WHENCE AFRICANS OF ALL KIND GET THEIR BANTU CULTURE,

THE DEBATE AM RAISING IS HOW OR WHERE DID THE NIGERIANS GET THEIR CULTURE, WHICH IS SO PURE AND SO ETHNICALLY DISTINGUISHABLE, LITERARY GIVING OUT BANTU PEOPLE OUR OWN UNIQUE IDENTITY ....

THE STORY OF ISRAEL STATES THAT GOD ASKED THE AFTER THEY HAD ARRIVED AT THE PROMICED LAND. TO FALL BACK ACCORDING TO THEIR DISTINCT TRIBES SO HE COULD BLESS THEM, ACCORDING TO THEIR TWELVE TRIBES.
THEY RESPONDED TO GOD THAT THEY DIDNT KNOW HOW TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN THEIR OWN TRIBES, THAT INTER,ARRIAGE HAD PERSISTED!
AT WHICH POINT GOD CAUSED THE EARTH TO BRING OUT TWELVE DIFFERENT SPRINGS, AND TOLD THEM ISRAELIS THAT EACH SHOULD GO AND DRINK AT THE SPRING THAT PLEASES THEM THE MOST AND THATS HOW THEYD KNOW THEIR TRIBE, AND IT IS THRU THAT METHOD THAT GOD BLESSED AND ENLIGHTENED THE ISRAELIS THAT THEY SHOULD BE THE SHEPHERDS OF MANKIND..
..EVENTUALLY THE NATION OF ISRAEL WAS DISSENTRIGATED AND EACH TRIBE WENT TO HIDE IN ITS CORNER OF THE OF THE WORLD FROM WHERE THEIR PEOPLE ORIGINALLY CAME FROM......

AT THE END OF ALL THIS ALL I CAN SAY......ADMITTEDLY...AFRICANS BANTU CULTURE SPRINGS OUT OF NIGERIA...

THO I DONT THINK MOST NIGERIANS REALY REALISE THE MAGNIFICENT ROLE THEY ARE AND OUGHT TO PLAY IN AFRICA !

BANTU DIASPORA.

Re: Nigerian African Legacy In 2015: Hebrew Diaspora Or African Spiritual Doom ??! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hey, can I ask which African country and which ethnicity you come from?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian African Legacy In 2015: Hebrew Diaspora Or African Spiritual Doom ??! by macof(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
Why would you conclude that black African people have anything to do with hebrews?

You said it, juju is originally African and hebrew religion doesn't operate with the African standard. Hebrews have long been devoted to one cult - the cult of yahweh

Apart from somalis, no other African people are known to believe in just one single God

So why would you even ask these kind of questions?
Re: Nigerian African Legacy In 2015: Hebrew Diaspora Or African Spiritual Doom ??! by gbantu23: 5:36am On Oct 18, 2015
IN ALL SINCERITY I APPRECIATE YOUR QUESTION AND AM VERY GLAD YOU ASKED IT COZ IT ALLOWS ME TO JUMP TO THE CONCLUSION OF MY PROVOCATEUR TOPIC.

I BROUGHT THIS TOPIC UP BECAUSE I WANTED TO DRAW AFRICANS ATTENTION ON 1 ISSUE, THAT ISSUE IS UNDER PINNING US AND ACTING LIKE A DIRECT BARRIER TO OUR DEVELOPMENT AS PEOPLE AND (ESPECIALLY!) AS A RACE! HERE ARE THE FACTS!

Of all my travels across the globe I learn truth to stand above all other truth to stand above all other truths in regard to ethnicities. And that is?

- The world hates AFRICANS, chineese, Europeans, Indians, Australians and more of all ARABS because they've had to live wiv em the longest!

- Where any black people exist today in regardless to the region and resources disposed to it, it is a cause for as white people put it; "abject poverty ! A lifestyle so vehemently deplorable it removes any solid foundation to base the argument 'human spiritual and intellectual capacity' was in any way responsible for creating it, so to be argued it was done by non-humans! Weather it's USA CARRIBEAN or african.

- it seems where black people are it almost invariably leads to recial condemnation and segregation due to their affinity with abject poverty, almost making the case the act alone of mixing Black blood with any other blood is an act of reducing and depreciating in value that ova blood.

-Now how can this be ! How can fucking life be divided along the lines of coler! White-light being superior and Black darkness being inferior. Who is this god that thinks himself so wise as to DEVIDE humans like this? Or is as the white say the negro- is a non human! Or as the ARAB explicitly put it the Negro is a servant race, they have all the necesary skills to serve but lack the gene for passion that would allow him to delve into his own matters and self govern, coz millenniums of historical years would certainly point to this.

- But like chris Rock said it, everything white folks hate about black people, black people realy don't like about black people, what I kno about black pple is we r not a slave race but in a SUCCESFUL BUSSINES we would rather deal with anyone who is not black, just Bcoz we are ingrained to finding of other black people, to be the most consumed in greed! Even tho we are the poorest we are indeed the the most Catholically devoted to greed even where is serves no benificial purpose we will do it just not-to Have not done It!

- I THERE BY DECLARE THAT OUR RACE IS SICK, THE HATRED WE FACE AROUND THE WORLD IS NOT WITHOUT A SYMPTON
FROM INSIDE OF US! HOW CAN YOU BE SUFFERING NOT EVEN ECKNOWLEDGE IT! SO WHAT ARE SUFFERING THEN ? AND I BELIEVE JUJU ( MAGIC) THE WORMIC PARASITE THAT CAME TO INVADE OUR SYSTEM AS BLACK PEOPLE! ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN..

(1) (Reply)

Choose How You Pee Amongst This Postures / Photos From The Prince Crown Coronation In Benin / I Square Ft Sym19 Queen Da Lie Hottest Video U Need To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.