Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them (6477 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them / 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) / Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by TechWalker007: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Compare weapons Nigeria Military claim to have seized from Boko Haram and that which Boko Haram (ISWAP) claimed 5o have seized from our military.

Our military:

Boko Haram:

I'm beginning to wonder what's going on in North East. Seems we are being fed lies.

UPDATE
This is a link to warning from DHQ concerning cluster bombs. Those bombs are probably part of Boko Haram loot. They don't make cluster bombs.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201510091092.html

1 Like

Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by ibnabdulhakeem: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2015
chai........

1 Like

Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by inicyril(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2015
Naija army!

Only winning the war on MEDIA.

1 Like

Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by stanech: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Where is mr body odor na?

4 Likes

Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by Kindluv3(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2015
If it is true then Nigeria military should go and die
Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by HopeAtHand: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2015
Lol..

Are we indirectly arming Boko Haram??

2 Likes

Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by HARDDON: 7:27am On Oct 13, 2015
stanech:
Where is mr body odor na?

grin

1 Like

Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by ibrokola(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2015
I believe it's you feeding yourself with lies OP. When were these weapons seized from our own troops? Definitely not within the last 5 months!

4 Likes

Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by TechWalker007: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2015
During past administration, Boko Haram did capture sophisticated artillery but our troops also got them back plus other articulated weaponry from Boko Haram.
What I see these days are mostly unarmed men displayed as fanciers or commanders.
Then a few hunter guns.

Buratai need to get to work and stop thinking propaganda will defeat Boko Haram.
He met a Boko Haram force that was almost totally incapacitated. He shouldn't allow them resurface.

Meanwhile, Boko Haram held Geidam for several hours after overrunning our troops.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by Yeecar(m): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by stanech: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2015
HARDDON:

grin

Seriously the media is making us believe that all is well but seriously nothing has change..

Propaganda is the bane of this government

Well let's see for how long they can sustain it

Even the media is now silent on the actions of boko haram. They only report fake news from the Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by TechWalker007: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2015
ibrokola:
I believe it's you feeding yourself with lies OP. When were these weapons seized from our own troops? Definitely not within the last 5 months!

Just this last week when overran Geidam and Sacked our troops.
Except you decide to play blind eye to the fact that even Buratai admitted to this and openly condemned the troops that gave up their position and weapons.
The picture is from Boko Haram video released this week.

2 Likes

Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by ShowYourCertificate: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2015
ibrokola:
Stop deceiving yourself. Those weapons were recently seized from our troops.

Even Buratai, the press-up general acknowledged it and called the soldiers that ran away when the insurgents attacked cowards: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/army-chief-blames-yobe-attack-on-troops-attitude/

See the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdZrQg0Ds4M

2 Likes

Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by DaBullIT(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Well,

If this is the road to prosperity , continue

personally i have seen several other pictures and videos of weapons siezed from Boko haram and it isn't 3 rusty rifles

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2165608_cgg_jpeg73c44bebb792010bf1f3a49f12a6dce4

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSePQpuyCfsLg5U5yA_1W0ynHb8efbHIGNr4fPi8z089AcgVpse-w[/img] This picture was tagged as weapons from Igbo men supplying Boko haram

ITS ALL ON GOOGLE , STOP THIS PROPAGANDA

7 Likes

Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by kelch19(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2015
This bokoharam tin be like scam to me..anyway north easterners enjoy..
Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by TechRev: 7:37am On Oct 13, 2015
ibrokola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdZrQg0Ds4M

op got it from the link above ...
Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by TechWalker007: 7:38am On Oct 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
Well,

personally i have seen several other pictures and videos of weapons siezed from Boko haram and it isn't 3 rusty rifles

Some of you are really pathetic. The Military released those pictures, Boko Haram responded by realising their videos too. You then claim it's propaganda by someone making observations?

I am not the one who post 3 rusty rifles. Can't you see its from Defense HQ Twitter account?
Why not go to the handle to confirm.

8 Likes

Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by shogz89: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2015
You choose the worst out of those that have been seized,, or do you want to tell me that's the only weapon Nigeria has seized from boko haram?
Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by bonechamberlain(m): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2015
that's it, propaganda from day one, even under Jonathan.

u hear the military saying hundreds of terrorist where killed, 20 killed, 50 killed, 34 escaped. but when they show u weapons recovered u see 5 or 6 ak 47's 200 catridges, 3 hand guns.

mind u they claimed that huge number died, who then took the weapons of the hundreds that died. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by TechWalker007: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2015
shogz89:
You choose the worst out of those that have been seized,, or do you want to tell me that's the only weapon Nigeria has seized from boko haram?

In this past week when Boko Haram attacked Geidam and other places and looted our weapons, that's what our military gave as what they seized. You can confirm from their handles. I think Boko Haram did that video to mock them.

Mind you, I'm for our military. I'm not just comfortable with the way Buratai is handling everything. Hoping propaganda will defeat Boko Haram.
Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by maupe: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2015
I believe the BOKO HARAM sect has begun another phase of their campaign. They had initially made everyone believe that their weapons and transportation equipment had all been seized by the government. But, we are suddenly witnessing a renewed BOKO HARAM with heavy duty vehicles and state of the art weaponry.
Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by PPAngel(f): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2015
[size=18pt]How is Buhari's war against the north going so far aka the war against boko haram?[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-94fjo4Rrwe8/VYYMH1qZ3eI/AAAAAAAAEg4/YQJPLvPXfq0/s1600/buhari-military-offensive.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by PPAngel(f): 7:53am On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:
I believe the BOKO HARAM sect has begun another phase of their campaign. They had initially made everyone believe that their weapons and transportation equipment had all been seized by the government. But, we are suddenly witnessing a renewed BOKO HARAM with heavy duty vehicles and state of the art weaponry.

Boko Haram is sponsored by the northern cabal and is backed by this apc govt

The jihad is on full swing!
Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by maupe: 7:53am On Oct 13, 2015
TechWalker007:

In this past week when Boko Haram attacked Geidam and other places and looted our weapons, that's what our military gave as what they seized. You can confirm from their handles. I think Boko Haram did that video to mock them.

Mind you, I'm for our military. I'm not just comfortable with the way Buratai is handling everything. Hoping propaganda will defeat Boko Haram.
So the videos showed by Shekau during the last administration was also a PR stunt. Stop this double standards gimmick, if the videos in 2014 were accepted as concrete, then the same attention should be paid to this videos. Or is Burutai's condemnation of defeatist and retreating soldiers also a propaganda attempt made by the BOKO HARAM.
Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by temitemi1(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehe, all hail naija soldier grin grin grin grin
Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by maupe: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2015
PPAngel:

Boko Haram is sponsored by the northern cabal and is backed by this apc govt

The jihad is on full swing!
That's what BOKO HARAM wants us to believe. I believe the sect is a series of financially backed gangs which carry out attacks as a way of forcing the NA and the government to purchase equipment and enter into contractual engagements, with the sponsors of these gangs, for protection purposes. Right now, the sect is trying to change the story, by turning the spotlight and orientation from suspecting the APC to PDP. This is simply a business arrangement, being dramatised and faked as religious insurgency.
Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by PPAngel(f): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
Well,

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSePQpuyCfsLg5U5yA_1W0ynHb8efbHIGNr4fPi8z089AcgVpse-w[/img] This picture was tagged as weapons from Igbo men supplying Boko haram

[size=18pt]
You do know that the troops in this your post are Chadians?[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by TechWalker007: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:

So the videos showed by Shekau during the last administration was also a PR stunt. Stop this double standards gimmick, if the videos in 2014 were accepted as concrete, then the same attention should be paid to this videos. Or is Burutai's condemnation of defeatist and retreating soldiers also a propaganda attempt made by the BOKO HARAM.

You totally missed me here. I didn't get you please.
Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by themilanway(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
Well,

You get time oepning and responding to kiddie threads.

I go vex for u o
Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
Well,

don't mind the idiots
They're so.pky suggesting that boko haram has been using Dane guns infighting the army.
Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by dialfa: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2015
NA probably arrested four bush meat hunters and called them boko haram.
Re: Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them by PPAngel(f): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:

That's what BOKO HARAM wants us to believe. I believe the sect is a series of financially backed gangs which carry out attacks as a way of forcing the NA and the government to purchase equipment and enter into contractual engagements, with the sponsors of these gangs, for protection purposes. Right now, the sect is trying to change the story, by turning the spotlight and orientation from suspecting the APC to PDP. This is simply a business arrangement, being dramatised and faked as religious insurgency.

just came back from the core north and believe me when i tell you that bokos enjoy huge support from the northern muslim populace.

they get their weapon from the haua fulani army and any officer or personnel you see being killed or attacked are selected southerner or kafurs that are set up by the nigerian haua fulani officers

(1) (2) (Reply)

So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? / Nigerians Turn President Buhari Into Clown On Twitter / 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.