Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? (14450 Views)

Why Do most Ladies Prefer Bad Guys Over Decent Guys? / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by sweetlove(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2006
Why do women want guys 'over 6 foot' when listing desired qualities?
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by Free(f): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2006
the same reason
why
some men want women with big booty / coca cola shape undecided

i know i like tall guys
it what am attracted to
my mom & friends tell me i will miss out on the right guy
cuz am lookiin 4 a tall guy , lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

big foot = big lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by beyunce(f): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2006
ha. 6 foot to tall.
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by PTBNaija(f): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2007

@Free

Why are you posting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ? Everyone knows that a guy that has a big foot also wears big socks and shoes!!! wink

@Topic
I want a tall guy because I am tall. But I think a lot of it just has to do with a tall guy being able to provide a sense of security, be it false or true.
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by Free(f): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2007
@PTnaija

eeen thnk u oooooo *rolls eyes*

grin
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by Busta(f): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2007
someone like me, I wear heels a lot and wouldn't a guy that is shorter than me despite am heels.

at least that's a reason.
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by Eurphoria(f): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2007
to me personally it is just more attractive and sexy . the taller the better
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by Nobody: 12:17am On May 16, 2009
Just personal preference I guess kiss
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by TOPE20001(f): 12:19am On May 16, 2009
Not just any six foot guy abeg . . . . he has to have good physique as well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by Shanda04(f): 8:11am On May 17, 2009
b-cuz wat gurl wants a guy shorter then her,  or a guy that's barely taller than her
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by Nobody: 5:02am On May 18, 2009
Why?

1. Most girls (except for Iice tongue) Loves heels.
And with heels, 4-10 inches are added to to their height.
So. . . . . any guy above 6' still qualifies

2. Feels good when he's towering over her. . . . more (is it safe to say romantic?) romantic if she leans up to nibble his lips.

3. He can be used as a shield grin grin grin

4. Very comfy in bed tongue tongue infact, comfy is not the right word
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by dayokanu(m): 5:08am On May 18, 2009
Hmmmmm
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:43am On May 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Why?

2. Feels good when he's towering over her. . . . more (is it safe to say romantic?) romantic if she leans up to nibble his lips.

said it all. . . and to add to the list. . .am on the tall side. . .so i do not need a guy below 6ft. . . especially when i go on my heels. . . cool
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by bluespice(f): 1:32pm On May 18, 2009
6 ft is not wat it once was

many ladies are 5ft 7"
so we need something remotely taller say by 4-5 inches
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by socpred(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Not just any six foot guy abeg . . . . he has to have good physique as well cheesy

WARNING: Tall, six foot, 'good-physiqued' guys are also liable to pot bellies, bald heads, hairy ears, extremely hairy noses, and general bodily 'disfiguration'!

@topic
Personal preference, I guess. There's absolutely nothing wrong with having preferences, but it's also a great idea to be open to some compromise. Trust me, there are great 4-footers around!
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by No2Atheism(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Why?

FL Gators, i never knew you considered me to be comfy. Why did you not tell me so that i can endeavour to make you more comfy. cheesy

Moreover pls stop exposing everything you use me for in public now, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by CrazyMan(m): 4:35pm On May 18, 2009
When you go to the market to purchase an item, you’ll definitely look for the best.

So I can’t blame them (women) for being so choosy because they simply want the best for themselves.
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:39pm On May 18, 2009
crazykid:

So I can’t blame them (women) for being so choosy because they simply want the best for themselves.

cool

so you can actually be sane for once? adupe.
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by No2Atheism(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

cool

TOH, how you dey , should i come and woman wrapper you, during this time of credit crunchiness
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by CrazyMan(m): 5:12pm On May 18, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

cool

Was I insane before. undecided
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by trulove(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2009
[center]How to be taller[/center]
Here are some excellent tips to get taller and gain height that you can start practicing immediately:

1) For your body and bones to grow you require a special hormone called the human growth hormone. Secretion of this hormone is done by the pituitary glands. By doing high intensity exercises like resistance training and high speed sprinting you can enhance the supply of growth hormone.

2) Do you know that your body needs rest and sleep to grow well? In fact maximum growth happens when you sleep. Hence make sure you sleep for 8 to 9 hours every day. This will ensure that you grow taller and increase height.

3) Regularly practice exercises that help in correcting your posture. This will help in making your spine linear and thus add to your height. Many people don't know that you can actually add a few inches with this technique.

4) Make sure your bones grow stronger and elongate properly by having milk products and calcium supplements. Calcium is one of the key ingredients for strong and long bones.

5) Avoid obesity at any cost. There is a tendency in growing boys and girls to live on fast food, chips and soda. This makes you put on excess weight that actually compresses your bones and inhibits the opportunity to gain height.

These tips to grow taller and gain height will help you get started. If you want to make this a foolproof process then you require a complete solution.

Of course, this is just the beginning find other useful information at
www.wholehealthfitness..com
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by sevule(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Why?

Kai!!!!!Short guys like us don suffer ohhh. Well anyway the good thing is that what we lack in the height department
we more than make up for in other departments.If you get my drift!!
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:15pm On May 18, 2009
crazy, insane. kini iyato
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by CrazyMan(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

crazy, insane. kini iyato
Sighs; you’re forcing me to speak yoruba. Anyway I would try.

O ya to abi efe fe me e soro mo duro.

Don't laf ai me o! I no be yoruba o!
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:37pm On May 18, 2009
Im getting a headache translating that tongue
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by CrazyMan(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2009
Then teach me for free smiley
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by CrazyMan(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2009
Then teach me for free smiley
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 18, 2009
No2Atheism:

FL Gators, i never knew you considered me to be comfy. Why did you not tell me so that i can endeavour to make you more comfy. cheesy

Moreover pls stop exposing everything you use me for in public now, grin grin
N2a, HOW YOU DE JARE?

Mo ti miss e o tongue

How tall are you? 5'? grin grin

sevule:

Kai!!!!!Short guys like us don suffer ohhh. Well anyway the good thing is that what we lack in the height department
we more than make up for in other departments.If you get my drift!!
Omo, truth be this, if you ain't got the height, you ain't got any other department worth looking at tongue

Tall men rule!! Well, soe of them cool cool
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by charles316: 1:43pm On May 19, 2009
Free:

the same reason
why
some men want women with big booty / coca cola shape undecided

i know i like tall guys
it what am attracted to
my mom & friends tell me i will miss out on the right guy
cuz am lookiin 4 a tall guy , lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

NOT ALWAYS TRUE.THE GUYS WITH D BIGGEST DICK IN D WORLD ARE OF AVERAGE HEIGHT.WHEN WILL SOME PPLE LEARN TO SAY WHAT THEY KNOW AND NOT WHAT THEY HEAR OTHER FOOLS LIKE THEM SAY
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 19, 2009
charles316:

NOT ALWAYS TRUE.THE GUYS WITH D BIGGEST privates IN D WORLD ARE OF AVERAGE HEIGHT.WHEN WILL SOME PPLE LEARN TO SAY WHAT THEY KNOW AND NOT WHAT THEY HEAR OTHER FOOLS LIKE THEM SAY
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 19, 2009
socpred:

WARNING: Tall, six foot, 'good-physiqued' guys are also liable to pot bellies, bald heads, hairy ears, extremely hairy noses, and general bodily 'disfiguration'!
Not as oft as average heighters,

@topic
Personal preference, I guess. There's absolutely nothing wrong with having preferences, but it's also a great idea to be open to some compromise. Trust me, there are great 4-footers around!

I totally agree, I mean ,havin to jump up to kiss ur chic, hmm, GREAT!!! grin
Re: Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? by Tudor3(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2009
Girls on the other hand jump to kiss me grin
i'm 6,3' any one interested?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs(photo / See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum / She Refuses To Wash His Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.