Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

My Wedding Pixs - Events (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Wedding Pixs (54809 Views)

Some Of My Wedding Pictures / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos / Check Out My Wedding Pictures Both Engagement And White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Blexin68: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hapy Married Life!
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
onomeglo:
lolz .. Ok suit urself,buh remember u are also a lady,do unto others what u will have them do to you, ...peace cool

Dude listen, my comment wasn't half as nasty as some of the comments about the man on this thread. It was tastefully said, like a lady grin What I'm not gonna have is someone policing my thoughts on what I should say or shouldn't say. That aint flying with me, boo.

Lastly, you said I should have said my piece & moved on. That's exactly what I did! I said nothing more on the groom, except the part that reads- Congrats OP, you picked one of a kind. That's all I said on the matter. The rest of what you saw is unrelated to THIS topic. It's unfortunate that I let myself get carried away. I already apologised for derailing the thread & it ends there. Now let's please move right along. Peace back smiley

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pixs by serendipityF: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
]
Re: My Wedding Pixs by serendipityF: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
That you are free to write whatever you want doesnt mean u should spew trash, afterall nobody has been created to be perfect, atlst if u r dat matured as u claim, leav d trash 2d teenagers. Mrs private life, if you cant say anything nice, dont speak at all. Adieus.

Vinshu:

Excuse me! It's annoying, but I'm free to write anything I want on Nairaland! I cannot post a picture of my own as I'm here to have fun and not here to display or announce my private life for people to comment just as the OP did.

So I cannot post any picture for you to see. I don't know why everyone is just being rude. Even the OP understands that there would be criticism when you bring your fun pictures to the Web. Not everyone would say "It's lovely" ... "wonderful couple" some would just say it as they see it! That is who i am so if it hurts you please just leave me alone.

And finally, I'm married I have no boyfriend!

I did not mention your name or quote you. Leave me alone please

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Dude listen, my comment wasn't half as nasty as some of the comments about the man on this thread. It was tastefully said, like a lady grin What I'm not gonna have is someone policing my thoughts on what I should say or shouldn't say. That aint flying with me, boo.

Lastly, you said I should have said my piece & moved on. That's exactly what I did! I said nothing more on the groom, except the part that reads- Congrats OP, you picked one of a kind. That's all I said on the matter. The rest of what you saw is unrelated to THIS topic. It's unfortunate that I let myself get carried away. I already apologised for derailing the thread & it ends there. Now let's please move right along. Peace back smiley
cheers

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Vinshu(f): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
serendipityF:

That you are free to write whatever you want doesnt mean u should spew trash, afterall nobody has been created to be perfect, atlst if u r dat matured as u claim, leav d trash 2d teenagers. Mrs private life, if you cant say anything nice, dont speak at all. Adieus.

You call it trash because I did not write what the op wanted me to write.

Just because my comment was exact and unbiased.

Sorry for you

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Esther99(f): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
I dont know why you guys are speaking in parables. THAT MAN IS UGLY! no be lie
OP Im sure he has other qualities which make him a great guy
We dont know because we are not close to you guys
so we can only judge based on what we see

The ma is ugly now we have that out of the way. Next topic please

You actually need help, whether ugly or handsome no be somebody he will finally end up with
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Esther99(f): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

BUTCHCASSIDY:

BUTCHCASSIDY:

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mrs0J:

Howdy??
Fine darling.. You, and the family?
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Esther99:

You actually need help, whether ugly or handsome no be somebody he will finally end up with

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Congrats! God bless your marriage.
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Fine darling.. You, and the family?

we are fine. you see sun?
Re: My Wedding Pixs by ideyhere(f): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Durentt:
did u say someone wud wife you? Mtscheeeeeeeew, anyman who does dat is a crazy niqqa nd deserves to rot in jail. In 2pac's voice 'Fvck u biitch nd da clique you claim'

Oga ooh, if you see truth tok am your boxers go tear race comot for your waist? If you wear one anyway tongue
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mrs0J:

we are fine. you rsee sun?
Hehehehehehe.. I never see outside today.. I've been indoors, and PHED bless us with light..
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hehehehehehe.. I never see outside today.. I've been indoors, and PHED bless us with light..

ooh indoors fun, enjoy.
Re: My Wedding Pixs by shaboti: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

What's wrong with this one? undecided I was only kidding with you and you are already pulling skirt.. .. .. Abeg, swerve jhoor ======>>>>>>
cheesy cheesy

Ahahahahaha .NLers you wee not kee me
Re: My Wedding Pixs by sonssyo: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
kelvinnetworks:
Yo hubby is handsome

kelvin u are as wicked as d terrorist grin
Re: My Wedding Pixs by ideyhere(f): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
And now that I've read the thread from page 1 to the last, I'll give my take on this issue. If you don't like what I've to say, you can aim your gun at me and shoot. But then I'm made of steel so you can't drill a hole through me grin

@OP, unless you're a newbie on NL, you should've known that a lot of people don't even put up profile pictures talk more of wedding pics. It is a faceless forum and that's the fun of it...you get to express yourself any which way you like without worrying about someone recognizing you. You violated that when you posted your wedding pix. I understand that maybe you think that shows you're proud of your man but Facebook would have been the ideal place to showcase that fact. So like my dear Igbo elders would say...onye kpatara nku ahuhu si ngwere biara ya oriri...

@Punkyveer, you and I and most other people on this thread who can resist mincing words for just once in their lifetime knows what the first thought that comes to mind when you view those pix are. So when you stated the obvious, you could have just done what my mentor says one should do when people are trying to pull you down...shake them off and step up. Those long exchange of words weren't really necessary.

@ecoterrors, I'm mentioning you because you're the head of this group. You people are crucifying punkyveer because according to you she's ill-mannered and unladylike. Buy don't the wise ones say remove the log in your eyes before picking pebbles in anothers? You dedicated so much time, energy, mb and what have you to exchanging words...that leaves a lot of questions in mind about your 'ladylikeness'

@romancelanders, some of you decided to make this thread about Nigeria and South Africa and yet we wonder why there is no peace. Even some of us claiming maturity joined hand to gang up against just one person...simply because she's not naija. That was very petty in my opinion.

Finally, one of the strong points of NL is the fact that people here can yarb. Its actually one of the major reasons I go through threads that catch my fancy from front to back. So if you must enjoy NL, you must learn to look over some comments...don't be too serious and you would see a lot of humour embedded in most of the comments. So my people, loosen up and laugh it off

3 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
ideyhere:
And now that I've read the thread from page 1 to the last, I'll give my take on this issue. If you don't like what I've to say, you can aim your gun at me and shoot. But then I'm made of steel so you can't drill a hole through me grin

@OP, unless you're a newbie on NL, you should've known that a lot of people don't even put up profile pictures talk more of wedding pics. It is a faceless forum and that's the fun of it...you get to express yourself any which way you like without worrying about someone recognizing you. You violated that when you posted your wedding pix. I understand that maybe you think that shows you're proud of your man but Facebook would have been the ideal place to showcase that fact. So like my dear Igbo elders would say...onye kpatara nku ahuhu si ngwere biara ya oriri...

@Punkyveer, you and I and most other people on this thread who can resist mincing words for just once in their lifetime knows what the first thought that comes to mind when you view those pix are. So when you stated the obvious, you could have just done what my mentor says one should do when people are trying to pull you down...shake them off and step up. Those long exchange of words weren't really necessary.

@ecoterrors, I'm mentioning you because you're the head of this group. You people are crucifying punkyveer because according to you she's ill-mannered and unladylike. Buy don't the wise ones say remove the log in your eyes before picking pebbles in anothers? You dedicated so much time, energy, mb and what have you to exchanging words...that leaves a lot of questions in mind about your 'ladylikeness'

@romancelanders, some of you decided to make this thread about Nigeria and South Africa and yet we wonder why there is no peace. Even some of us claiming maturity joined hand to gang up against just one person...simply because she's not naija. That was very petty in my opinion.

Finally, one of the strong points of NL is the fact that people here can yarb. Its actually one of the major reasons I go through threads that catch my fancy from front to back. So if you must enjoy NL, you must learn to look over some comments...don't be too serious and you would see a lot of humour embedded in most of the comments. So my people, loosen up and laugh it off

I have nothing more to say on this. Wise words though. Duly noted. Thank you.
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Frederick07: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
The husband is the reason I say this is TRUE LOVE
Re: My Wedding Pixs by ideyhere(f): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Frederick07:
The husband is the reason I say this is TRUE LOVE

It doesn't follow jooh...otherwise Baba Oshio and em wife naa true love too
Re: My Wedding Pixs by kobonaire(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
ideyhere:

Very eloquently said and I think was a befitting end to the whole back and forth that went on here.

On a lighter note .... I totally agree that some people fit yab on NL. Those two : punky & Eco, should not be messed with because their lyrical abilities and insults sabi kill person grin
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
sonssyo:

kelvin u are as wicked as d terrorist grin
Lolll. Na handsome dude na.
Re: My Wedding Pixs by okechukwu16: 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

If any bytch out there can manage to sleep with you all night & wake up next to that thing you call a face without having nightmares or run out screaming in horror...I sure stand a VERY good chance grin

Don't worry about my niggas, worry more about the women & children you're traumatising every day by walking out of the house without a balaclava to hide the error God created when he made your face.

I aint worried about no fugly greasy looking midget, just as long as my niggas love me grin
hey u! U just called God imperfect by what u wrote. Mind ur words.

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pixs by kinibigdeal(m): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dindondin:
sue me to court
Don't dare me because I may force CCT to probe you
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Dindondin(m): 12:48am On Oct 15, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Don't dare me because I may force CCT to probe you
ori e buru (You head is not correct) go and report me!
come and take t-fare to CCT.
Re: My Wedding Pixs by kinibigdeal(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2015
Dindondin:
ori e buru (You head is not correct) go and report me! come and take t-fare to CCT.
Nkitara...so you won enter that box
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Dindondin(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Nkitara...so you won enter that box
Nkitara, I wan enter where you are & beat u up.
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Lincolnburrows(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Peace on this thread
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Stangeneral(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=Alphaoscar post=38962950]

Congrat @ op, kindly ignore the fools dissing your I can assure you most of them will take him in a heartbeat as husband and are only jealous that you are out of their league of single old and desperately searching.

Enjoy your union, be a good wife , don't allow any idi0t come between you and your man and preety hoping to see the pix of your cute baby on the Fp here.

Cheers !!![/quot

would like to know u more pls can we chat on facebook or watsapp
Re: My Wedding Pixs by danbrowndmf(m): 1:18am On Nov 04, 2015
Pidggin:
Congrats dearie smiley I wish you a blissful marriage and I pray all your children will resemble you.
so dy will not resemble the husband.cheesy?

Cc Mhizkel,i wan die for laugh here.cheesy
when are u posting our wedding pictures nagrin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Worst Dressed Female Celebrities At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere? / MC Tom Dancing During Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.